Do you keep attracting men of the same sign?

Yes, cancers , am a Capricorn, every guy I ever dated was a cancer m I dunno why and we are meant to be incompatible too but me and SO are good together

tinkat said:
I can see that being true which is why detached tend to be with the emotional.

I don't have a lot of earth so I wouldn't be surprised if I married one. I like how stable and responsible they tend to be. My mother is an earth so at times it can be annoying lol, that darn cap...

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

This must b true for me, am not as caring or as outwardly emotional as any of my Boyfs am always the flower

All my BF's have been cancer, sagittarius, pisces, or scorpio. I'm a cancer. I prefer scorps. Sagittarius are too fickle and guarded for me. I'm indifferent about pisces. Cancers are too outwardly emotional...we can't both be crying all the time.

I have never talked to or dealt with a capricorn.

Oh, and I've have had 4 BF's named Antoine. :lachen:Everytime I meet one I'm like :blush::nono:...not again...

Last edited:
i'm a Taurus, and i always attract other Taurus and Gemini. it's so weird because i don't get along with Geminis at all!

I am a Leo and I usually attract Aquarius or Capricorn men. But I actually prefer to date Leo men and I am seeing one now. I am a happy woman!!!!!!

I'm attracted to Leos. I love Leos. I can't understand why they aren't a match for me (aquarius). I attract all signs. Never a pattern of the same ones. They're all just not my type.

I am not really into astrology anymore, but I can tell you that most of my major relationships were with Capricorns. My DH is a Capricorn. My ex right before him that I dated for 3 years was a Capricorn - in fact, his bday is one day before DH's. My first boyfriend was also a Capricorn.

What is even weirder is that me and my sister share the same bday although we are a few years apart. Her DH is also a Capricorn. His bday is 3 days before my DH's. Me and my sister are both Pisces.

Back