LEO MEN

Married almost 11 years to a Leo (together 13 years)....I love this man to death. I've never met a more caring human being. I'm a Gemini...don't know if that has anything to do with it. But, I love me some him.

I'm a leo and I'm not typical leo. I'm quiet humble loyal and generous. However my cousin is a leo also and although we get along she is definitely delusionally self centered. One time she told me that when she walks down the street everybody comments on how fly she is and how beautiful her skin is and asks her where she gets facials...all this traffic stopping on the street to ask her skin care tips and her face is covered in acne. Ha

My hunny is just like this :yep:

ZLUVSNEWZEE said:
I'm a leo and I'm not typical leo. I'm quiet humble loyal and generous. However my cousin is a leo also and although we get along she is definitely delusionally self centered. One time she told me that when she walks down the street everybody comments on how fly she is and how beautiful her skin is and asks her where she gets facials...all this traffic stopping on the street to ask her skin care tips and her face is covered in acne. Ha

I agree I am the same, the quiet, humble, but generous Leo. Each sign is ruled by not only houses and planets, but also by parts of the body. Leos are ruled by the heart and I think that is so true. Idc how cocky a Leo is deep down they have a big fragile sensitive heart. Once that heart get stomped on there is no coming back. In public we will keep our head up and may be stubborn but no coming back. Trust and loyalty is so huge. Family and friends are given a harder time bc we know that we would move mountains for them so we expect the same. It's like you are blessed that I trust you enough to be in my world, may be cocky but true. Leos are the "royalty" of the zodiac so that line of thinking is not surprising.

ZLUVSNEWZEE

Are you born in July and your cousin in August?

-egotistical
-jelous/possessive
-obessed with attention
-act confident but truly insecure as hell.

Cant stand Leo men. Only pro is that they do tend to dress well but that's not enough for me to deal with drama

Last edited:
Leo men are the most complicated creatures. Yes their confidence and swag are alluring. They have so many issues. They are so attention seeking! Two serious relationships with Leo men. I loved them but I don't like them

OhmyKimB said:
ZLUVSNEWZEE

Are you born in July and your cousin in August?

we're both in August two days apart. Most leos I know born in the beginning of August are similar to me so it's strange to me. She does get a lot of attention from men though so that may have something to do with it

Finally dated a Leo! Never. Ever. EVER again. I should've known better.

- So damn self absorbed
- Hardworking but lazy when it comes to doing things with/for other people i.e. they will constantly flake on appointments
- Arrogant!!

Ugh!

I love my Leo man, never been happier. We are both committed to the relationship which makes all the difference in the world. Yes, he has a lot of the characteristics listed in this thread but so do as a Leo woman. It works for us or we figure out how to make it work.

I'm a Cancer & my best friend is a Leo. We had a thing going for a while but our views on certain subjects would make it hard for a relationship to thrive. Apparently I'm too emotional & his opinion is the only one that's valid....I still love him though for the simple fact that he's the complete opposite of me and brings me out of my shell.

Im a leo born in August :grin: never really followed the sign thing so not familiar with it. I have been told i think the world revolves around me by an ex :drunk: but to those closest to me they say im generous and go hard for those i love :yep:

Ive had some of the worst expiriences with leo men and besides aquarians thats all who i seem to attract, aquarians and leos, Im a libra. and everyone knows libras and leos do not mix.

I'm a libra and we're supposed to be really good with leo's but the leo's I dated:nono:

One guy I dated (a leo) was SO selfish it was rediculous. He was lazy too.

I know a leo woman who wants people to cater to her sometimes. Is that a leo trait?

locabouthair said:
I'm a libra and we're supposed to be really good with leo's but the leo's I dated:nono:

One guy I dated (a leo) was SO selfish it was rediculous. He was lazy too.

I know a leo woman who wants people to cater to her sometimes. Is that a leo trait?

As a leo I think it depends on the person. I have learned that Leo men and women are diff. I am generous to a fault with a big heart, Leo's are ruled by the heart which is why we are more fragile than we appear. For me it's you give me your all, I'll give you more (if deserving). We can be lazy at times but hard workers. Well for me that is.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours.Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I have dated one leo...the most selfish, self absorbed dude I have ever met. He wrecked my last nerves for sure. Once, I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he promptly replied I couldn't afford anything he wanted. He always had issues at work and always had that "woe is me" syndrome.

But we got along really well besides all of that somehow.

I have dated one leo...the most selfish, self absorbed dude I have ever met. He wrecked my last nerves for sure. Once, I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he promptly replied I couldn't afford anything he wanted. He always had issues at work and always had that "woe is me" syndrome.

But we got along really well besides all of that somehow.

Yep, when they decide that they do have time for you on that day, we can have a fantastic time. They are funny and very smart. After that, you won't see them again until they decide you're worthy of basking in the glory of their presence. This is mostly the guys though. Can't. Stand. Them.

I am avoiding Leo men like the plague!! 2 failed relationships both with Leo men. Had my heart shattered :sad:

ETA: I am a Virgo btw

Last edited:
Leo men are irresistible to me. Literally. My first love was a Leo as was the last man I seriously dated. I will probably marry a Leo. I'm a Libra, btw.

The thing I REALLY don't like about them is that their sense of timing is off. I mean OFF and they can be extremely moody. Like say something one day and they laugh so hard they cry; the next time they are flipping on you. Hard to predict bc of that. Also, what it seems like is never what it is so you REALLY have to pay attention and ask the right questions (the right way, they think EVERYTHING is an order/demand). Yeah, that and they have a habit of lying but to them it isn't lying, it's something else, IDK what to call it :lol: they WITHHOLD things.

I have a phd in Leo. selfish selfish selfish. VERY demanding. flirts, whats yours is theirs & whats theirs is theirs.

Difficult to please, best way to get them wrapped around your finger is to compliment them often & act like you adore them BUT you still have to be a challenge. Call them on their ish. They dont like doormat women.

Always look your best, be independent but Always stroke their ego. They like to be spoiled but dont spoil him too much or u will create a monster

Be able to take criticism because u will get Alot of it.

Last edited:
As a leo I think it depends on the person. I have learned that Leo men and women are diff. I am generous to a fault with a big heart, Leo's are ruled by the heart which is why we are more fragile than we appear. For me it's you give me your all, I'll give you more (if deserving). We can be lazy at times but hard workers. Well for me that is.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours.Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

some signs like leo, the men & women are very different but with other signs they are more similar.

Umm..yeah. Withholding is still being dishonest/false pretenses IMO. Leos tend to lie alot and manipulate to get what they want.

Leo men are irresistible to me. Literally. My first love was a Leo as was the last man I seriously dated. I will probably marry a Leo. I'm a Libra, btw.

The thing I REALLY don't like about them is that their sense of timing is off. I mean OFF and they can be extremely moody. Like say something one day and they laugh so hard they cry; the next time they are flipping on you. Hard to predict bc of that. Also, what it seems like is never what it is so you REALLY have to pay attention and ask the right questions (the right way, they think EVERYTHING is an order/demand). Yeah, that and they have a habit of lying but to them it isn't lying, it's something else, IDK what to call it :lol: they WITHHOLD things.

Unreliable unless you're on their "important" list. Arrogant, always want to be in the spotlight. Extroverted.

They are fun, I know one who is very funny, someone you want to be around but some of their quality traits can create a tension between you. They always wanna be the leader or will convince you into thinking you're the leader while really they are the ones trying to lead things. I'm a Scorpio, I don't play that. Lol.. I love em but I dunno if I could be with em they irritate me sometimes. But i'm just going off one person and don't if i really believe in all this horoscope stuff but just something ive observed.

Last edited:
With dating/marriage, we've been together for 23 years. My dh is a Leo and I'm an Aquarius. I have read many truths in this thread. I've never really got into zodiacs but this thread is very interesting.

This is so me....
I have. I'm a Leo and outside of working I can be very lazy. On my rare off days I like to lay around and do absolutely nothing. I think most Leos are this way. We go hard for the things we want to do and things that benefit us, like work, working out, etc. But things like housework, we would rather put off doing it.

-egotistical
-jelous/possessive
-obessed with attention
-act confident but truly insecure as hell.

Cant stand Leo men. Only pro is that they do tend to dress well but that's not enough for me to deal with drama

This is my ex to a tee. Had to be the center of attention at all times. My bestie is a Leo and she's the same way. Leos also like nice things and really really appreciate when something looks, tastes, smells nice. My ex hated cheap or half arse stuff and was fixated on the aesthetic of things, to the point where it was annoying. He commented on everything.

Totally agree on needing reassurance and praise.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

Last edited:
Back