Just Found BF's profile on Match.com

VelvetRain

and I just had a damn good time confronting him about it:yep:. I swear I thought he would have least try to feed me some bull that it wasn't him or some other type of crap. This was relationship was dead already and I had already started distancing myself from him. If anything I am hurt that he felt like he couldn't be honest with me after knowing me for 3 years. For gods sake If I wanted to date someone else I wouldn't think anything of telling someone I wanted to. I am sick of men and their crap.

The question is, "What are you doing on there?!!!":giggle:

Seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will open. Glad you found out about this.

Last edited:
Yall are a mess. Wasn't looking for noone. A friend of mine told me earlier that she saw a guy that looked awfully close to my now ex. I used to be on match like four years ago and still had my username just no present profile. I forgot all about match until know.

Oh snap! I'm sorry that this happened but i'm glad you are able to move on officially and stop wasting your time. You knew it was going no where but now you can really just forget about it.

It's good you find out. I believe if a women does suspect her man is hiding something she should investigate, the info is not always going to land in your lap. if you dont "seek " sometimes you will remain in the dark.

^ ITA. Men are cowards and will never come out and say what they are doing behind close doors. I'm glad you find out too.

I'm glad you found out too....but becasue I'm being nosy :nono:...what was on his profile?...

Just stuff like I am simple person and I don't like drama and I like honesty. Funny how someone can ask for something that they are not themselves. It annoyed me that he couldn't at least put his words in complete sentences. Afterall this is someone with two masters degress. Had the nerve to tell me via email that he didn't need to explain himself and he owed me nothing. Huh? I cut off dating others two years ago and tied up my life to be with this fool and you owe me not even the truth?

I swear some men are not even worth the air they are allowed to breathe.

that sucks but at least you found out about it and squashed it. better for you to find out than turn a blind eye. what a waste of your time!!

he sounds like a douche bag and you are obviously better off without someone who doesn't have the BALLS to talk to you about your relationship or end it before going off and looking for someone else. What a turd!!!

^ ITA. Men are cowards and will never come out and say what they are doing behind close doors. I'm glad you find out too.

Thank you! If you don't put the info you learned right in front of their face, they will never tell you. Even then, they still sometimes try to lie. :mad:

Sorry to hear about finding something so painful, even though the relationship may have been dead, I know it was still hurtful.

Sorry.

How do you feel knowing you literally wasted 3 years of your LIFE dealing with some dude and after all that you STILL aint any closer to getting married and having a family??..(if that is what you are looking for)..

Thats the ish that pisses me off. Time wasted and still at square one. Which is why i i believe women should have a very SHORT time limit on relationships. 6 months...probably less and then you need to go.

Sorry.

How do you feel knowing you literally wasted 3 years of your LIFE dealing with some dude and after all that you STILL aint any closer to getting married and having a family??..(if that is what you are looking for)..

Thats the ish that pisses me off. Time wasted and still at square one. Which is why i i believe women should have a very SHORT time limit on relationships. 6 months...probably less and then you need to go.

Thank you.

6 months at the very most.

Just stuff like I am simple person and I don't like drama and I like honesty. Funny how someone can ask for something that they are not themselves. It annoyed me that he couldn't at least put his words in complete sentences. Afterall this is someone with two masters degress. Had the nerve to tell me via email that he didn't need to explain himself and he owed me nothing. Huh? I cut off dating others two years ago and tied up my life to be with this fool and you owe me not even the truth?

I swear some men are not even worth the air they are allowed to breathe.

I'd be pissed too. :bighug:

Yall are a mess. Wasn't looking for noone. A friend of mine told me earlier that she saw a guy that looked awfully close to my now ex. I used to be on match like four years ago and still had my username just no present profile. I forgot all about match until know.

Maybe that's his excuse too?! :look: Or maybe that is where he saw you?! :look:

Back