June 2016: Hits & Misses

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I know better right! I haven't used it yet. As soon as I do, you know I'm in here literally within minutes of washing it out.

I was going to get the one @IDareT'sHair has, but I put it down for a reason I don't remember and now regret it. I should have just gotten both.

@Saludable84

Looks like I gatta go back on curlmart and add them to my wish list :yep:. I'll be right here waiting for your review of your curl rehab:boredwrk:.

MAJOR Hit: SiameseTwists Sweet Potatoe Pie Hair Cream

I used this product today as a DC and oh my goodness! My hair was transformed to silky, smooth, easy detangled hair that feels super moisturized. I usually have to take my sweet time to detangle from tip to root, but with this product, I don't have to worry about snags. My comb just glided through and even better was the significantly less hair I had when detangling. Definitely adding this to my staple DC. I'm truly done with shopping for DCs now, lol. I want to thank @IDareT'sHair @SweetlyCurly and @Beamodel for their reviews of this product.

Thinking of purchasing some items based on your recommendations. Can I trouble you to post the ingredient list for the 4c cupuacu butter and the sweet potato DC? Just a photo will do because I can't seem to get full ingredients lists on her site. Pleassssee?:D

MAJOR Hit: SiameseTwists Sweet Potatoe Pie Hair Cream

I used this product today as a DC and oh my goodness! My hair was transformed to silky, smooth, easy detangled hair that feels super moisturized. I usually have to take my sweet time to detangle from tip to root, but with this product, I don't have to worry about snags. My comb just glided through and even better was the significantly less hair I had when detangling. Definitely adding this to my staple DC. I'm truly done with shopping for DCs now, lol. I want to thank @IDareT'sHair @SweetlyCurly and @Beamodel for their reviews of this product.

:look::abducted:

Thinking of purchasing some items based on your recommendations. Can I trouble you to post the ingredient list for the 4c cupuacu butter and the sweet potato DC? Just a photo will do because I can't seem to get full ingredients lists on her site. Pleassssee?:D

Of course, hun!

Carrot Butter:

0619161929a.jpg

Sweet Potatoe Pie:

0619161929.jpg

0617160735.jpg

Attachments

• 0619161929a.jpg
    0619161929a.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • 0617160735.jpg
    0617160735.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
And now I remember why I went with rehab. I needed moisture.

That's weird because the Deep Fix was more moisturizing than the Rehab for my hair. The Hydrolized Oat Protein acts as a thickener in the product and not necessarily a penetrating, strengthening type of protein but some people's hair may react as such.

My hair loves protein though.

That's weird because the Deep Fix was more moisturizing than the Rehab for my hair. The Hydrolized Oat Protein acts as a thickener in the product and not necessarily a penetrating, strengthening type of protein but some people's hair may react as such.

My hair loves protein though.

I saw the protein and put it down because I didn't want anything with protein. When I looked at my humble little stash, I realized a good amount of my stuff has protein. My hair used to love protein, but now, not so much so I have to be careful. I'm still going to get the deep fix. You know, just because. But I really have to watch it as my hair mostly thrives on moisture. I have not done a hard protein since probably the new year and my hair still doesn't stretch :(

I saw the protein and put it down because I didn't want anything with protein. When I looked at my humble little stash, I realized a good amount of my stuff has protein. My hair used to love protein, but now, not so much so I have to be careful. I'm still going to get the deep fix. You know, just because. But I really have to watch it as my hair mostly thrives on moisture. I have not done a hard protein since probably the new year and my hair still doesn't stretch :(
:giggle: at humble little stash...I bet your stash is a cute one ;).

Hit:
Eco Styler Custard with Argan Oil

Miss:
Getting to the near end and finding out that Eco Styler Custard was discontinued. Grrr and I can't stand the regular gel so kinda stuck.

Hit:
Eco Styler Custard with Argan Oil

Miss:
Getting to the near end and finding out that Eco Styler Custard was discontinued. Grrr and I can't stand the regular gel so kinda stuck.

Have you tried the Cocktail from Ecostyler?

SBS-483169.jpg

Back