June 2016: Hits & Misses

I have used other SM masques as prepoo and they have really worked great, even when they were horrible deep conditioners.

@Saludable84

Exactly this.

This his also how I use Purification (as a Pre-Poo on dry hair). I have Super Fruits and Manuka Honey depending on what I think of those two, they may both end up as Pre-Poo's on dry hair as a Pre-Treat/Pre-Detangler.

Major Hit:

Rhassoul clay

I washed my hair then used a mask using rhassoul clay and warm water. My hair felt very soft and a saw a few curls clumping together. Then I deep conditioned with AO Honeysuckle Rose & OMG!!! My curls were defined from root to tip and I could use my fingers to detangle. My hair has NEVER looked like that before. I'm 13 months post texlax & transitioning back to natural. I have a few inches of relaxed hair left. My natural hair is usually just frizz and few curls. This is a game changer for me. I can't wait to cut these relaxed ends of when my hair is longer & wear a wash & go.

Supa Hit: OXO Good Grips Easy Clean Shower Stall Drain Protector

I use this to cover my kitchen sink drain opening when I'm rinsing out my henna treatments. Keeps my hair from going down the drain while rinsing. I love this thing!
51+TUFzfOvL._AC_US160_.jpg

Supa Dupa Hit: OXO Good Grips Silicone Drain Protector for Pop-Up Drains

Does your tub have an outie for a belly-button? If so, run to Amazon.com, or Bed Bath and Beyond and buy one of these!
410qnSLYkmL._AC_US160_.jpg

This drain cover accommodates outies and its weighted, so it will not float off in the water like those white things. I have been using this since Thanksgiving and I'm telling that I have not had to use a Zip It since, :yep:
@vevster

Back