Joico users - my first...........

I bought 2 holiday gift sets from Trade Secret, the K-pak Reconstruct poo & condish and the Moisture Recovery poo and condish. My hair seems allergic certain types of protein and will shed while the product is in my hair and after - this was the case with K-pak. The Moisture Recovery left my hair feeling a little dry! I read that Body Luxe has proteins, too, so I'm thinking the Joico line just isnt for me.

Yesterday I stopped by Trade Secret and they had holiday gift sets of Joico for 50% off. I purchased the K-Pak poo and condish set for just $11 (regular size bottles with a travel size hairspray)!!! I used it last night and my hair is super strong today...almost like rope. I'm going back today to purchase the Body Luxe set :driver: I just had to read the reviews in this thread first :giggle: I'm excited!!!:pulpdance:

I wish we had a Trade Secret's near by me. They all closed up in the last few months. :ohwell:

@mzteaze do you have the salon in the walmarts...... They had the same sale and bogo 50% off on normal bottles...

@mzteaze do you have the salon in the walmarts...... They had the same sale and bogo 50% off on normal bottles...

Sadly, I live in Bergen County, NJ where there is only one Walmart. I, rarely if ever go there because its out the way. I suppose I could call and see. Is it a better price than Ulta's $12.99-14.99 for a the liter?

hmmmm IDK I would call or see if the have a smartstyle salon in your walmart online first... If they have the deal still going that trade secret had or have any of the holiday bundles then YES it is a better deal than ULTA is running right now but ULTA had the holiday bundles too so I would call both of them....

I visited JC Penney's today and I bought two holiday value packs of Joico KPak line for 9.99 each. The value packs were half off and each pack consisted of the 10 oz KPak Shampoo and 10 oz Kpak Conditioner, 1.7 oz deep penetrating reconstructor, and a 1.7 oz of the moisture intense hydrator. I bought both value packs for a grand total of 21.36!! Thats a steal considering just one of the 10oz bottles can be like $16. Kpak has def been good to me, so its worth stocking up on.

I have the K-PAK shampoo,conditioner and reconstructor and like them alot. My hair seems healthier and stronger. I also bought the sun therapy oil/serum. It's great. Also the shampoo makes my hair soft after rinsing it out.

Back