Joico users - my first...........

Bumping again!

For Joico virgins, what would you ladies recommend if I want my regimen to be based on Joici? I have fine relaxed hair.

Thanks!

I also have fine relaxed hair. Aggie already touched on my love affair with the kpak daily conditioner. I love that stuff. It IMO is very balanced for our hair. If you wanted to try out a couple of things I would get these to start out with

kpak shampoo and daily conditioner- use for your basic washes
moisture recovery conditioner- a little more moisture based, I use it every couple of washes for just 2 minutes
kpak liquid reconstructor- this is a leave in spray. I saw a difference in my hair in just two uses of this. My hair doesn't feel great when I add it but once it dries it is fabolous

I also have fine relaxed hair. Aggie already touched on my love affair with the kpak daily conditioner. I love that stuff. It IMO is very balanced for our hair. If you wanted to try out a couple of things I would get these to start out with

kpak shampoo and daily conditioner- use for your basic washes
moisture recovery conditioner- a little more moisture based, I use it every couple of washes for just 2 minutes
kpak liquid reconstructor- this is a leave in spray. I saw a difference in my hair in just two uses of this. My hair doesn't feel great when I add it but once it dries it is fabolous
Dang Gym,

I haven't tried the leave in spray.

Must fight the urge.... You don't have any more room on the shelves that you just bought yesterday!

Dang Gym,

I haven't tried the leave in spray.

Must fight the urge.... You don't have any more room on the shelves that you just bought yesterday!

Girl, that is the truth. Much better than the usual kpak leave in foam stuff.
I have been growing out color I put in my head last summer ( and changed about 2 more times with more permanent color :look:) and this stuff is great. It is designed to be a better option than the creamy reconstructor for the more fine haired chicks. I don't really like the feeling of my hair when I apply it to be honest....a little heavy feeling, but after it is all done and dry, you can tell a difference in your hair.

I started out with the K-Pak line and was hooked!

I have all of their products I believe and here is how I use them:

Every Monday is use the K-Pak Line (recommended for damaged hair or if you use heat frequently)

Every Wed and Fri is either use the Moisture Recovery or Body Luxe (depends on my hair needs). Although, I may have to use the Body Luxe sparingly 'cause it makes my already thick hair EXTREMELY thick a la Chaka Khan!

I use the Silk Result after using my Henna\Indigo mix. Otherwise it makes my hair too straight.

If I were to make a recommendation, I would start out with the K-Pak line. Can't go wrong with that one.
HTH.

Thanks taz for the bolded. I am also a henna girl so this review comes in veryhandy..

I used the Kpak chelating poo, porosity control, kpak reconstructor, and the intense hydrator.

My hair feels great!!!!!!

For all of you that want the silk line try ulta, I got the liter size poo and con for $16 after coupon, it was $19.99 on clearance.

I started out with the K-Pak line and was hooked!

I have all of their products I believe and here is how I use them:

Every Monday is use the K-Pak Line (recommended for damaged hair or if you use heat frequently)

Every Wed and Fri is either use the Moisture Recovery or Body Luxe (depends on my hair needs). Although, I may have to use the Body Luxe sparingly 'cause it makes my already thick hair EXTREMELY thick a la Chaka Khan!

I use the Silk Result after using my Henna\Indigo mix. Otherwise it makes my hair too straight.

If I were to make a recommendation, I would start out with the K-Pak line. Can't go wrong with that one.
HTH.

TAAAZ! I just came from Ulta yesterday. I wish I had known about the goodness of Joico Silk Result. I already love K PAK and use it every sunday. I'm looking to thicken and moisturize my hair though--- does Body Luxe really do all that!? I want Chaka hair-- the Boom Boom Pow hair!

Has anyone used Keraphix by Nexxus? Is it there a condition in this line comparable? I'm in need of a replacement since I cant find Keraphix anymore.

Taz.......whatcha bumping so early for :grin:

Okay gymfreak, I know you rave about the Daily Care conditioner but I want to know if you or anyone else have tried the Daily Care Moisturizer for dry hair nad how is it used? Do you wash it out or is it a leave-in moisturizer?

Anyone else who have used this can chime in please.

Okay gymfreak, I know you rave about the Daily Care conditioner but I want to know if you or anyone else have tried the Daily Care Moisturizer for dry hair nad how is it used? Do you wash it out or is it a leave-in moisturizer?

Anyone else who have used this can chime in please.
I have both and I actually prefer the moisturizer for dry hair as it is thicker. I use it on my ends EVERYDAY, as a leave in, when I do my braid outs.

TAAAZ! I just came from Ulta yesterday. I wish I had known about the goodness of Joico Silk Result. I already love K PAK and use it every sunday. I'm looking to thicken and moisturize my hair though--- does Body Luxe really do all that!? I want Chaka hair-- the Boom Boom Pow hair!
:lachen::lachen:

Yes, it does THICKEN the hair. I had a hard time getting a comb through it. Now it could be that I am almost 7 weeks post but I believe that it was the Body Luxe! You must get both the shampoo and conditioner.

I just purchased the Elixer and will use it after my touch up.

I've read in a few threads of using the k pak line when relaxing but I don't know exactly which products from that line to use and when to use them during the relaxing process.

Should I just get the 17 minute miracle kit or do I need something else from that line?

I've read in a few threads of using the k pak line when relaxing but I don't know exactly which products from that line to use and when to use them during the relaxing process.

Should I just get the 17 minute miracle kit or do I need something else from that line?

The K-Pak Reconstructor. After Thoroughly Rinsing Your Relaxer and Before the Neutralizing Process.:yep:

I saw some Joice products on sale and didn't know which one was for a deep moisture treatment! Which one do we talk about here on LHCF for moisture?
Moisture Recovery Conditioner * (I suspect this one)
Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion
Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

With this last relaxer, I used K-Pak, then the Cuticle sealer and then neutralized. I then applied K-Pak again and my hair has NEVER come out better! My hair was so thick and healthy!

That 3rd pic in my siggy was about 4 hours post relaxer. I will be doing this after every relaxer from now on!:grin:

I saw some Joice products on sale and didn't know which one was for a deep moisture treatment! Which one do we talk about here on LHCF for moisture?
Moisture Recovery Conditioner * (I suspect this one)
Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion
Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm
For Deep Moisture, I would use the K-Pak Intense Hydrator.

But of those three, I like the Treatment Balm for Thick\Coarse hair.

With this last relaxer, I used K-Pak, then the Cuticle sealer and then neutralized. I then applied K-Pak again and my hair has NEVER come out better! My hair was so thick and healthy!

That 3rd pic in my siggy was about 4 hours post relaxer. I will be doing this after every relaxer from now on!:grin:

Your hair looks really full and boucny. Was it the K- Pak shampoo, hydrator or reconstuctor that you used?

Back