I've never felt so low in my life

The vengeful person in me likes the idea of contacting her husband and letting him know where they are staying but you never know what mindset the husband might be in. You don't want to be an accessory to anything. Trust me moving out and ignoring this man will hurt him much more. You deserve better OP.:bighug:

Know what, you def. have a point here.. men do crazy violent stuff behind situations like this.

Great job indeed. Next step: change your telephone number.
I'm able to block phone calls and text messages from my mobile phone (and calls from my home phone too). I refuse to change my mobile number (that I've had since 1993) for anyone. Block him, and make him feel like sheet.

I'm happy to hear you were able to get out of that situation. What are you going to do about the rest of your stuff?

Yes he is, but it doesn't matter because I know what happened. He texts me something to that effect everyday. I'm sure soon enough he will give up. I don't want to change my phone number but I guess I will if I have to.
Fortunately I took the advice given here and just left. It was easier that way I believe. I went through the anger and depression stages while he was still in DC, so once he got back my desire to confront him wasn't as strong. I was fortunate that I found the phone and checked his account otherwise I might still be with him.

If you have an Android phone, there are call blocker apps. I assume they have them for Iphones as well.

I'm able to block phone calls and text messages from my mobile phone (and calls from my home phone too). I refuse to change my mobile number (that I've had since 1993) for anyone. Block him, and make him feel like sheet.

even better. I have a random mobile phone from the Prehistoric era so I had no idea you could do that (errr.... time to buy a new phone!!! :lol:).

Back