I've never felt so low in my life

My God, life is too short to for this bs. Yes PLEASE keep it moving. That man is that married woman's problem now. You are free to find a better man. You will be at peace soon. I promise you that.

Be glad you found out he is a dirt bag before you wasted anymore time or even worse were married with a child by him. Now you are free to give your time and love to someone more deserving. This is really a blessing in disguise.

Yes. I packed some stuff and left. I'm seriously done. That was the easy part, the hard part will be ignoring the influx of calls and text messages I know that I will receive once he returns.

God give you strength and I hope our words do as well. He sounds like he was *** it all and was going to risk your heart and trust just for his lust and a weekend with this woman. Sounds like he was counting on you getting over it or that he can Rico Suave his way through your hurt and anger long as he gets to spend time with this woman. He gambled. How selfish and shows his true colors!:nono:

Yes. I packed some stuff and left. I'm seriously done. That was the easy part, the hard part will be ignoring the influx of calls and text messages I know that I will receive once he returns.

How about blocking his calls/texts so that you don't see them? If your phone company can't do it, use the Mr. Number app.

Stay strong, OP.

Some? Please make sure you can collect the rest or whatever you left behind isn't important enough that he could persuade you over to collect it and "talk things through"

I am so sorry. The sting of betrayal is a real soul ache...stranger in your house indeed.

I am so sorry about this OP. :bighug: I hate stories like these; I really wish these men would stand up and treat their relationships with honor and dignity.

It sucks now. Allow yourself to feel whatever emotions you are feeling. Pamper yourself. Go get a massage, a pedicure...

Be happy you found out now & not 10 years down the road when u have 3 kids with him & are sharing a mortgage.

You dont need him to tell you the truth because u already know it.

Cut off all contact & focus 100% on you

Please do not listen to him. If he was so sorry and did not want to hurt you, he would not have chosen her over you.

When I would catch old boyfriends cheating on me with other women, I often wondered how many others were there that I did not know anything about?

He is not worth it and has shown you what his heart really is like. It is easy for him to say how bad he feels, shed a few tears and talk about your future together. Yep, so easy for him to do this after he got what he wanted from her.

You have to learn how to show others how to love you by showing them how you love yourself.

You do not deserve this.

Last edited:
OP please get a medical check up and get tested. Don't want to scare you but in this day and age you cannot be too careful.

It would be good to also have peace of mind about your health.

Sorry you are going through this OP. Quite horrid and heartbreaking.

If you do get tempted to go back to him just think of all the nasty diseases he can bring back to you. When you copulate with him, you will be copulating with her and whoever else she has been with in the last several months. Everyone's juices will be having a party up in your body because you need to just assume he went bareback on her.

Also, he will continue to cheat. Your health is more important. I wish you all the best. You can move on from this.

No I didn't take him back. I moved in with a classmate and that's it. I don't do cheaters/liars or abusers. There was never a question of me going back to him I just needed to keep from doing something crazy. He was blowing my phone up when he got back. I did pick up once and told him I've moved we're done and asked him not to call me anymore. He still calls and I'm just ignoring him.

No I didn't take him back. I moved in with a classmate and that's it. I don't do cheaters/liars or abusers. There was never a question of me going back to him I just needed to keep from doing something crazy. He was blowing my phone up when he got back. I did pick up once and told him I've moved we're done and asked him not to call me anymore. He still calls and I'm just ignoring him.

good job!!!!

boss s-hat

:look:

coracao....that's awesome!!! Keep it up, girl. You did the right thing. Now, put him on permanent ignore and you're good. I'm glad you were strong enough to leave and you know your worth. Now you'll be able to find the man who will treat you with the respect you deserve.

OP I'm glad that you didn't go back. These men will drag you through the mud just for some new cooch if you allow them to. I agree with everyone else, just be glad that you find out sooner rather than later. Take care of yourself and BLOCK his number and text messages ASAP!

Is he still claiming nothing went down?

Yes he is, but it doesn't matter because I know what happened. He texts me something to that effect everyday. I'm sure soon enough he will give up. I don't want to change my phone number but I guess I will if I have to.
Fortunately I took the advice given here and just left. It was easier that way I believe. I went through the anger and depression stages while he was still in DC, so once he got back my desire to confront him wasn't as strong. I was fortunate that I found the phone and checked his account otherwise I might still be with him.

Yes he is, but it doesn't matter because I know what happened. He texts me something to that effect everyday. I'm sure soon enough he will give up. I don't want to change my phone number but I guess I will if I have to.
Fortunately I took the advice given here and just left. It was easier that way I believe. I went through the anger and depression stages while he was still in DC, so once he got back my desire to confront him wasn't as strong. I was fortunate that I found the phone and checked his account otherwise I might still be with him.

Go head girl, you are my shero! He is probably in shock that you didn't stick around. Did you ever go back to get the rest of your stuff?

Back