Is dating a man with a girlfriend/SO wrong?

Undefeated Queen

I was talking with some of the ladies I go to school with a few days ago. Many of them said they would NOT date a married man but didn't find anything wrong with dating a man who has a girlfriend/SO. How do you feel about it?

Last edited:
Undefeated Queen said:
Hey MzLady :wave:

Apparently they felt it was a major difference between being married with a wife and having a girlfriend. :ohwell:

Hey girl!

Yeah, I figured as much.

I wouldn't do it, but hey- whatever floats your boat.

Undefeated Queen said:
So would YOU date a guy if you knew he had a woman?

Does he know he has a woman? If so, why not? :lol:

She ain't too much of his woman if he's willing to date you.

Blossssom said:
Does he know he has a woman? If so, why not? :lol:

She ain't too much of his woman if he's willing to date you.

You my girl, Bloss- but I totally disagree with this.

What man isn't gonna have his cake and eat it too if given the chance?

It has nothing to do with how much of his woman she is/isn't.

MzLady78 said:
You my girl, Bloss- but I totally disagree with this.

What man isn't gonna have his cake and eat it too if given the chance?

It has nothing to do with how much of his woman she is/isn't.

I guess it's all up to him... he decides if he has a woman or if he doesn't.

Clearly, if he feels he does, he won't date Undefeated :)

But, if he does... oh well.

I couldn't do it either. I think I am worth the time for someone to be totally unattached so that me and him could be able to have each others undivided attention.

Blossssom said:

:lol: No Blosss, I am not dating an attached man. :lol:

Blossssom said:

And this is why I'm joining a convent. :lol:

gymfreak336 said:
I couldn't do it either. I think I am worth the time for someone to be totally unattached so that me and him could be able to have each others undivided attention.

Yep!!!

Sorry, I'm just selfish that way, I guess. :look:

MzLady78 said:
Yep!!!

Sorry, I'm just selfish that way, I guess. :look:

It's not selfish, its self respect. I also won't out of respect of the other female. I don't know her but if her man is trying to step out then I don't think I should help faciliate the deception.

gymfreak336 said:
It's not selfish, its self respect. I also won't out of respect of the other female. I don't know her but if her man is trying to step out then I don't think I should help faciliate the deception.

I know- I was being sarcastic. :lol:

But I agree about not facilitating the deception. Well said!

I wouldnt do it. He obviously isn't taking one of us seriously, and I would hate to think that it might be me. But I always end up dating guys with girlfriends anyway because when I meet them they ALWAYS say that they're single:confused::ohwell::perplexed.

sowhut said:
I wouldnt do it. He obviously isn't taking one of us seriously, and I would hate to think that it might be me. But I always end up dating guys with girlfriends anyway because when I meet them they ALWAYS say that they're single:confused::ohwell::perplexed.

All they do is lie! Obviously, the relationship he has with her (head tilting to the left) isn't as serious as she thinks it is.

It's not like he's booty-calling Undefeated. He wants to wine her and dine her as if he's single and hell, he is!

No ring; no license; no blood test; NO NOTHING!

Single! :)

ReaLuvsAOxymoron said:
Yes it's wrong. Even when I did it, I knew it was wrong.

It's just one of those things where you treat people how you want to be treated.

ITA!! I definitely think doing so will come back and bite you in the *** in some fashion.

Not to mention that fact that you already know he can't be trusted. I will never understand why that's such a hard concept for some women to grasp.:ohwell:

Blossssom said:
All they do is lie! Obviously, the relationship he has with her (head tilting to the left) isn't as serious as she thinks it is.

It's not like he's booty-calling Undefeated. He wants to wine her and dine her as if he's single and hell, he is!

You dont think his dishonesty is a character flaw?

Its one thing to put to the side his attachment. But if he is in a relationship with her, she thinks its serious and he does not...what does that say about the way he may possibly treat you?

yes it is wrong. Married or not he is not available. now unless he has some kind of "open" arrangement with his s.o. (which i doubt) then it is wrong plain and simple.

Blossssom said:

Not me Blosss!

Back