interested a starting a LHCF DATING GAME?

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

LHCF..... DATING GAME?

LHCF ........

It's 2011 and so so SO many of the beautiful ladies on LHCF are single! While some are interested in finding love/partnerships....others are enjoying the ride!!!< :lachen: so to speak (no pun intended)

I think this site is so beautiful, and as it seems many of you have developed a sense of trust within each other:grouphug3:which can be so rare between women, we should take this to a new level.

I PROPOSE WE START A NEW DATING GAME...for WOMEN THIS TIME: for anyone who is interested in being matched????!!!:dinner:

the place: RIGHT HERE ON LHCF
the rules: WILL BE DEVELOPED as we go but in general stated below
the players: ANY LHCF active MEMBERS
the reason: we as women know WAAAAY to many good men in our families, close friends, colleagues, classmates that are great catches.....BUT HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT! r meeting all the wrong women
the best reason::drunk: LHCF is full of beautiful women looking for love & keeps drawing blanks!!!!! here we tend to express who we really are.....inner beauty can be judged as well as outer BEAUTY

THE GAME: IF U R INTERESTED IN BEING MATCHED, U MUST UPLOAD A PICTURE ***WITHIN THE LAST 12 MNTHS*** of you an a shorting dating profile!
***timid or no pic?? we still want u to play>>>>> U MUST GO ABOVE & BEYOND IN YOUR
PROFILE DESCRIPTION=> height, weight range, hair color, age, shoe size (jus kidding) & >POINT US TO A FACEBOOK PROFILE w/pic or EXCHANGE PICS LATER with respondants (but your date profile must be extremely detailed***)

****ALL PROFILES MUST INCLUDE MARITAL STATUS (single, married & seperated, on a break (lol), racial preferences (not everyone crosses over:-), AGE (ladies try to stay withing 2-3yrs of the truth :-), KIDS???, want kids??

dating profile: MUST not include personal indentifiers (to be exchanged by private mesg/email only) ; must tell a little information about u, where from or where living, education, career goals and/or field,turn-ons (in men & life), turn-offs (in men & life)
, ideal date....etc. etc. <<<< basically anything you want to include

LHCF LADIES (and gents) WILL EITHER UPLOAD PICS & INFO ABOUT FRIENDS, GUYS THEY WANT TO INTRODUCE TO YOU & "WHY" ......OR SIMPLY POST RESPONSES TO YOUR POST ABOUT A GUY THEY WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU!

MATCHMAKERS: PLEASE...PLEASE PLEASE only introduce men you know & are verifiable!!! :bangdesk:! MAKE sure you trust them with your own family, friends, know something personal about them, and feel in your heart they are worthy candidates.

THIS GAME CAN BE PLAYED, CHANGED, AND ADJUSTED AS ANY OF YOU FEEL WILL MAKE IT MORE FUN and/or useful!!!!:hug3::hug3::hug3:

Last edited:
hey foxxy!!! it looks like a wonderful thread!!! I GUESS JUST THE OPPOSITE (lol)
i'm subscribing, but that one posts up the men

this one posts up the women!!! (GOSH, it's gotta be difficult to get the men's ok.....but a little easier to shoe these lucky men the woman's profile)

GREAT IDEA!!!

they say....it's not what u know IT'S WHO U KNOW!!! lol applies in all walks of life

shoot donald trump has omarosa on a new dating show...with so FINE MEN....

& LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL CHILLI IS ...& she still gotta go thru hookups to find some good choices
i know tons....

^^^^True. Well, when I am actually ready for a relationship, i'll post. I dont think it would be fair for me to go out with someone and i am not ready for anything.

Good luck ladies! I think it's a great idea. I'm in the 'can't stand men, dont' have time for them, trying to be happy by myself first' kinda mode now. lol However, I still wanted to wish you guys luck. I hope it proves to be fruitful for you guys!! :)

^^^^True. Well, when I am actually ready for a relationship, i'll post. I dont think it would be fair for me to go out with someone and i am not ready for anything.

I was just thinking "isn't she in a serious relationship'?". :spinning: Did you recently break up? I know way to much about you ladies. :lachen:

I'm always saying I need a hook up, so I guess I'll go first.

Name: Liz
Height: 5'11
About Me:
I'm an East Coast girl who's spent the last 8 years living in the Midwest. No matter how long I'm here, NY will always be home for me. The Giants have my heart and the Yankees hold my spirit. And I'd be remiss if I didn't say, "GO BIG RED!!!" As you can see I'm a big sports fan. In the fall and winter Sunday afternoons are all about a sports bar, a big screen, and the G-Men.
Running is my way of getting in on all the fun. I will be running my third marathon on June 19 and my fourth on 10/10/10 (gotta love that date).
From 8-5 on Mondays-Fridays I work in the consumer food sales division at General Mills. It's been my career for nearly 8 years and I'm looking forward to going back to school for a Masters degree in 2011. Besides running, my interests include tae kwon do, board games (Blokus is a favorite), traveling (domestic and international), reading (East of Eden is on deck after I finish Let the Great World Spin), and all things 80s to name a few. I'm always up for trying new things because you never know where you'll find your next hobby.
My faith in God is key to who I am and directs how I live my life on a daily basis. It's important for me to have consistent fellowship and grow in my understanding of the LORD. This is something that I need to share with my partner.
I'm attracted to all different types of men, but there are definitely some things that draw me in. Intelligence is sexy and I have a thing for guys who are a bit nerdy. Dry wit and a healthy sense of humor go far with me. I like men who are very active, whether it be basketball, biking, swimming, running (BONUS POINTS) or anything else that works up a good sweat. It's nice to have a workout partner. Since I'm 5'11 I do prefer men that are 6' or taller, but it's not a deal breaker.
That's the nuts and bolts of it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I look forward to who you ladies point in my direction!
6300_698075608725_424662_40355461_3458104_n.jpg

11650_713429190025_424662_40982800_3809473_n.jpg

22143_730121418665_424662_41617821_1756257_n.jpg

Last edited:
I was just thinking "isn't she in a serious relationship'?". :spinning: Did you recently break up? I know way to much about you ladies. :lachen:

Yeah I guess you missed that thread.:sad: I broke up with my SO about 2 months ago. It wasnt an easy decision but it had to be made. We had a great relationship but I knew in the long run (i.e. marriage), we would make each other miserable.

So yeah...I am not ready for another relationship right now. But I will be eventually. :yep:

I'm always saying I need a hook up, so I guess I'll go first.

Name: Liz
Height: 5'11
About Me:
I'm an East Coast girl who's spent the last 8 years living in the Midwest. No matter how long I'm here, NY will always be home for me. The Giants have my heart and the Yankees hold my spirit. And I'd be remiss if I didn't say, "GO BIG RED!!!" As you can see I'm a big sports fan. In the fall and winter Sunday afternoons are all about a sports bar, a big screen, and the G-Men.
Running is my way of getting in on all the fun. I will be running my third on June 19 and my fourth on 10/10/10 (gotta love that date).
From 8-5 on Mondays-Fridays I work in the consumer food sales division at General Mills. It's been my career for nearly 8 years and I'm looking forward to going back to school for a Masters degree in 2011. Besides running, my interests include tae kwon do, board games (Blokus is a favorite), traveling (domestic and international), reading (East of Eden is on deck after I finish Let the Great World Spin), and all things 80s to name a few. I'm always up for trying new things because you never know where you'll find your next hobby.
My faith in God is key to who I am and directs how I live my life on a daily basis. It's important for me to have consistent fellowship and grow in my understanding of the LORD. This is something that I need to share with my partner.
I'm attracted to all different types of men, but there are definitely some things that draw me in. Intelligence is sexy and I have a thing for guys who are a bit nerdy. Dry wit and a healthy sense of humor go far with me. I like men who are very active, whether it be basketball, biking, swimming, running (BONUS POINTS) or anything else that works up a good sweat. It's nice to have a workout partner. Since I'm 5'11 I do prefer men that are 6' or taller, but it's not a deal breaker.
That's the nuts and bolts of it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I look forward to who you ladies point in my direction!
6300_698075608725_424662_40355461_3458104_n.jpg

11650_713429190025_424662_40982800_3809473_n.jpg

22143_730121418665_424662_41617821_1756257_n.jpg

you r beautiful....and look like soooooo much fun!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk:
so i'm on it! i know so many men

and with permission to show your pic
i'm looking forward to giving you some meaningful convo at the least!!!

5'11" girl ur in the club!! love it

Good luck ladies! I think it's a great idea. I'm in the 'can't stand men, dont' have time for them, trying to be happy by myself first' kinda mode now. lol However, I still wanted to wish you guys luck. I hope it proves to be fruitful for you guys!! :)
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
why the stand off?? lmao

i'm just coming off of that stage tho'.....been celibate for several yrs
been single for many yrs
dating? guess i was in & out on that one

you r beautiful....and look like soooooo much fun!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk:
so i'm on it! i know so many men

and with permission to show your pic
i'm looking forward to giving you some meaningful convo at the least!!!

5'11" girl ur in the club!! love it
Thank you very much! You have my permission to show my pictures to guys. I'm a conversation junkie so I can't wait for some introductions.

I'M A COUGAR!!!....:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: (4 real)
but i see u're a CHEETAH!!! :grin:

so what's too young for you???? --- & too wormy....i mean too old?:2inlove:
I'd say that under 25 is too young (heck, 25 is even pushing it) and that over 42 is too old. Let's start with those parameters. Of course if you know someone amazing who's 24 or 43 I wouldn't be opposed to at least talking to them to see where there head is at.
One thing, I'm really looking for someone I can meet and spend time with. Talking is fine but I'm interested in dating for the possibility of it turning into a relationship. I can't really date someone that's 3000 miles away and talking forever and a day is just unnecessarily frustrating.

I'd say that under 25 is too young (heck, 25 is even pushing it) and that over 42 is too old. Let's start with those parameters. Of course if you know someone amazing who's 24 or 43 I wouldn't be opposed to at least talking to them to see where there head is at.
One thing, I'm really looking for someone I can meet and spend time with. Talking is fine but I'm interested in dating for the possibility of it turning into a relationship. I can't really date someone that's 3000 miles away and talking forever and a day is just unnecessarily frustrating.

true true...i just am ready to relocate ANYWHERE SO I DON'T CARE!!!!

and i'm so biased against the old man thing....i wont take you that route
29yrs old? unless he rich....i don't know bout that
but yes....i'm topping u out at 35yrs old<<<<< pushing it lmao

Name kim
Age 23
Height 5,5
weight 130
shoe size lol am a 11
hair black below shoulder length
Location Kalamazoo, mi
Status single never married no kids

About me
i am a 23 year old woman that has never married no kids and is single i was born in memphis, tenn then came to michigan have been here ever since. the occupation i do i am a RCA in a psyhiatric hospital i know when you read that your like oh no dangerous lol but i love my job. My personality i am quiet, out going, caring, friendly, and a good ear to depend on if you want to talk. My hobbies i like read i like historical, fantasy, fiction, non fiction, and horror books. i like to write what i feel down, write stories, and write poetry,bowling i am good at my highest score is 100, exercise i like to either run or weight lift, watch a movie like horror, action, comedy, and fantasy, joy ride around the area, walk, and go out to eat once in a while. i am a family person i am close to my family i live in a apt but i visit them two time a week lol. i like animals i don't have one but would either like a cat, dog, or maybe a bird. i like sports a little i will watch football or basketball and tennis. I like to play video games a little like action, RPG, games i have not been playing them lately though. The guy am looking for should be Intelligence, funny, and be a family man. i like a guy thats tall but if hes shorter or around my height thats not a big deal. I am looking for a guy that is looking for dating but leading up to a relationship.

Attachments

• match.com pics018.jpg
    match.com pics018.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 28
  • match.com pics019.jpg
    match.com pics019.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 30
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_0019.jpg
    100_0019.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_0020.jpg
    100_0020.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 27
Thank you. I actually made it with balloons and wearing a lot of purple (tights, sneakers, turtleneck, hat, gloves, shorts). It was cheap to do. Target is my friend.

Back