I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

I was thinking you couldn't use two coupons at once. I thought I was seeing some posts where some say they did though:ohwell:. I'd like to know the answer to this as well. It wouldn't let me do it when I made my last order. I used the spring cleaning coupon and I wanted to use my scratch ticket coupon that was given to me w/ my order before that but it wouldn't let me.

On the 1st I got the B2G1 for the SexySummer discount, but that's only because the B2G1 was an item number and not a coupon code. I may have gotten lucky with it, and the discounts just happened in a way that I could take advantage of both. Now I wish I'd ordered more.

Erm, how come when I entered in the freemask code, it took my total back to the original price? We can't use the sexysummer AND freemask code @ the same time? I put a note in the comment field...we'll see if I get a response, but I wants my free ish too! even w/the dscnt my order was well over $50 or $75.

U know my aries butt tried...

error_alert.gif
Coupon code "sexysummer" that you previously added to your cart cannot be used with any other coupon(s). Therefore, it has been removed and the new coupon has been added to your cart.

Last edited:
^ they know that's foul, especially if my order is still enough to be eligible for the free item. BULL I tell ya!

^ they know that's foul, especially if my order is still enough to be eligible for the free item. BULL I tell ya!

I wanted another mask :look:..

but u know I will stretch it...

by the time it depletes...

hopefully there will be a sale I can take full advantage of during or by the end of summer/early fall..

I was just there not that long ago...so I didn't want to make myself buy anything when I've just started really using what I have...:ohwell:

Y'all my breff got caught in my chest. I ordered on Friday and got my shipping notification today!! Shut UP!!! :yay: my orders have always taken two weeks in the past. Woo hoo!

I know! I ordered on Friday and it shipped on Friday - will be here tommorrow!

I used the sexysummer sale coupon.

Samory, I'm not sure of yopur friend's hair type, but I like to use the hair milk then the hair butter on my twists. Once I'm done, I run a lil castor oil down the twists. Super soft and deliciously scented twists!

Thanks for the tips I can't wait to try this!

There's a $35 off of $100 sale going on now that I want to take advantage of.

I wonder if the free shipping over $75 will apply for that?

I did a "mock" shopping cart with $100 worth of items, and with the $35 off, my total came down to $65. With shipping, it was like $74 something.

Does the free shipping apply to totals BEFORE discounts are taken, or after? Can we even get the free shipping? I hope I'm making sense here.

I guess either way, it wouldn't be a loss cause my total would be around $75. But if she were to take off shipping for this $35 off sale, my total would be $10 cheaper.

Either way, I still want to get more products, lol.

The free shipping still applies, I just placed an order. You'd have to have $75 AFTER the discount is applied in order for the shipping to be free.

The free shipping still applies, I just placed an order. You'd have to have $75 AFTER the discount is applied in order for the shipping to be free.

Ohhhhhhhh, so you know what that means.

I can add in an extra product, that way when $35 is taken off, I will have like $116+ worth of product for $75. Instead of just $100 worth of products for $75, with $9 of that being shipping.

Thanks for clearing that up Eisani. I can't wait to place an order.

You got it Priss. Or, you could even wiggle a bit and get it to exactly $110 so after the $35 comes off, you have $75 on the nose. Where there's a will, there's a way, especially right now with $5 massage oils and body wash! :look:

You got it Priss. Or, you could even wiggle a bit and get it to exactly $110 so after the $35 comes off, you have $75 on the nose. Where there's a will, there's a way, especially right now with $5 massage oils and body wash! :look:

I was just thinking that. Bwahahahahahaha!

On the 1st I got the B2G1 for the SexySummer discount, but that's only because the B2G1 was an item number and not a coupon code. I may have gotten lucky with it, and the discounts just happened in a way that I could take advantage of both. Now I wish I'd ordered more.

Okay, so I got my order and I think Karen is mad at me :) Her no give me ANY samples. I know I took advantage of overlapping sales, but I thought she did it on purpose. :cry3:Gimme:cry2:Some:crying3:Samples:sad:Karen!!

Okay, so here's my order (remember I'm splitting the Milks with HipHopPoetics):

Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk B2G1
Fragrance:Creamy Coco Mango $32.00

Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk B2G1
Fragrance:Honey Oatmeal $32.00

Bath & Massage Oil - Egyptian Musk $5.00

Bath & Massage Oil - Creamy Coco Mango $5.00

Bath & Massage Oil - Honey Oatmeal $5.00

Bodacious Beauty Bar Shampoo Bar - Juicy $12.00

Bath & Massage Oil - Lavender Vanilla $5.00

Bar Soap - Sweet Baby $6.00

DSC-4325% off everything ($25.50)

Sub Total: $76.50
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Grand Total: $76.50

I'll be back to review the scents I got.

Okay...I bought a lot of massage oils so I could smell the scents. Here's my description of each one.

Sweet Baby (Bar Soap) - Smells like baby powder on steroids. And to me...dat's a good thing. It has a slight floral smell to me, but it does remind me of a sweet baby power scent.

Juicy (Shampoo Bar) - I can't say this has a distinct scent. It smells like "soap" -- a little like Ivory, but it's not a strong fragrance. I think the scent might just be coming from the natural aroma of the bar's ingredients.

Creamy Coco Mango (Massage Oil) - At first sniff it reminded me of apples, but then I remembered that Mangos are referred to as "exotic apples" by some people. It smells like baked apples, pears, fresh mango slices and essence of coconut. I know...that's too much drama. But if I could kiss myself after applying this stuff...I would :look:....:blondboob. But that's another issue.

back to the subject.....

Lavender Vanilla (Massage Oil) - Very floral scent. Can't say that I smell a strong vanilla, but it's a dominant scent...I think it would follow you in a room. If you like strong scents, this is a good floral one, but I don't think I would combine it with other perfumes. If you like flowers, get this one and layer it products in the same (or much softer) scent. I like it, but it's strong for me.

Honey Oatmeal (Massage Oil) - Amazingly pretty scent. It smells to me like amaretto tastes...if that makes any sense at all. I don't smell no honey or no oatmeal, but this is just "pretty." It's relatively strong too, but easier for the senses to process than the Lavender Vanilla I think. I like this one. Makes me feel like a lady.

Egyptian Musk (Massage Oil) - Can't explain it. Love it. It is slightly earthy but not like SUPER earthy. Like you can wear it and still be sexy without people fearing you're gonna keep talking about Black Power. I like it.

Oco, I love the Sweet Baby scent! I had a sample Sweet Baby lotion and fell in love with it.

I'm gonna get the baby body butter in Sweet Baby and use it for my hair. The ingredients are all natural and are pretty much what folks would put in their hair anyway.

roadrunner.gif

Oco, I love the Sweet Baby scent! I had a sample Sweet Baby lotion and fell in love with it.

I'm gonna get the baby body butter in Sweet Baby and use it for my hair. The ingredients are all natural and are pretty much what folks would put in their hair anyway.

You know, I didn't look at the lotions or the hair butters because I use shea (and like you) add other oils to it. But I can never get a pretty smell cause I don't tend to like the way essential oils smell.

How do you like the lotions? Have you used her butters before?

You know, I didn't look at the lotions or the hair butters because I use shea (and like you) add other oils to it. But I can never get a pretty smell cause I don't tend to like the way essential oils smell.

How do you like the lotions? Have you used her butters before?

I have one full-size lotion in Egyptian Musk. It's a very light lotion, I will say. It does provide moisture, but it's more of a light moisture for warm weather. It doesn't provide the heavy moisture that one would need in the winter.

The body butter as a heavier skin moisturizer is great. It provides tons of moisture. I have it in the Luscious Pear scent.

Ok, I finally placed my order. I couldn't let a great discount pass without buying something:lachen:. This is what I purchased:

Olive Oil Body Lotion - Vanilla Latte
Luscious Locks Moisturizing Hair Mask
Aromatherapy Face Lotion
Hair Butter - Hibiscus
Hair Cream - Pomegranate Guava
Hair Growth Serum

Hair Milk - Sandlewood
Hair oil

Last edited:
You ladies don't know how much my heart is hurting right now :nono:. I placed an order last Friday and got my free shipping and my free hair mask (I really thought I was doing something :cry2: ) and NOW they have a semi-annual sale??????!!!!! Omg!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: just my luck :( :rolleyes:

Okay...I bought a lot of massage oils so I could smell the scents. Here's my description of each one.

Sweet Baby (Bar Soap) - Smells like baby powder on steroids. And to me...dat's a good thing. It has a slight floral smell to me, but it does remind me of a sweet baby power scent.

Juicy (Shampoo Bar) - I can't say this has a distinct scent. It smells like "soap" -- a little like Ivory, but it's not a strong fragrance. I think the scent might just be coming from the natural aroma of the bar's ingredients.

Creamy Coco Mango (Massage Oil) - At first sniff it reminded me of apples, but then I remembered that Mangos are referred to as "exotic apples" by some people. It smells like baked apples, pears, fresh mango slices and essence of coconut. I know...that's too much drama. But if I could kiss myself after applying this stuff...I would :look:....:blondboob. But that's another issue.

back to the subject.....

Lavender Vanilla (Massage Oil) - Very floral scent. Can't say that I smell a strong vanilla, but it's a dominant scent...I think it would follow you in a room. If you like strong scents, this is a good floral one, but I don't think I would combine it with other perfumes. If you like flowers, get this one and layer it products in the same (or much softer) scent. I like it, but it's strong for me.

Honey Oatmeal (Massage Oil) - Amazingly pretty scent. It smells to me like amaretto tastes...if that makes any sense at all. I don't smell no honey or no oatmeal, but this is just "pretty." It's relatively strong too, but easier for the senses to process than the Lavender Vanilla I think. I like this one. Makes me feel like a lady.

Egyptian Musk (Massage Oil) - Can't explain it. Love it. It is slightly earthy but not like SUPER earthy. Like you can wear it and still be sexy without people fearing you're gonna keep talking about Black Power. I like it.
Great scent review! I really gotta try this sweet baby stuff you guys are talking about. I love baby powder scent.

I'm glad I waited to make my order now.

How long is it taking for you guys to get your things shipped? I ordered at 5pm on Friday and it still says that my order is being processed.

Back