I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

Since I had a big order, it may be a while before my stuff ships (I'm assuming). I won't be mad, just as long as it gets here (I'm thinking maybe like up to 2 weeks).

So I just got off the phone with these people and was told that my order was ALMOST ready and it SHOULD ship within the next two days. What the hell?!?!? I only ordered the hair butter and the hair milk. I don't think I will be ordering from them again. I can't see waiting almost two weeks just for something to ship and then having to wait another week for me to recieve it.

kbb deep conditioner is amazing. i cant say that enough. its like the more i use it the better my hair and curls feel. that stuff is waaaaayyyy better than the LL mask for my hair and thats saying alot since i like the mask.

i just started using the hair nectar and i like that too. i think it'll be better for the cooler months under a heavy butter or moisturizer since its heavier than the hair milk.

I twisted with my KBB Hair Milk (White Tea) on Saturday and used my Qhemet Amla & Olive Heavy Cream on the very ends. My hair is so soft; I love KBB.

kbb deep conditioner is amazing. i cant say that enough. its like the more i use it the better my hair and curls feel. that stuff is waaaaayyyy better than the LL mask for my hair and thats saying alot since i like the mask.

i just started using the hair nectar and i like that too. i think it'll be better for the cooler months under a heavy butter or moisturizer since its heavier than the hair milk.

I l ike the deep conditioner too. In addition, you can get it scented, unlike the hair mask :grin: I had noses in my hair the other day when I used that Egyptian Musk poo and dc in my hair. Sensual seduction :giggle:

today i used my hair nectar and hair cream and sealed with vatika frosting. my hair is so light and fluffy and it dried fast today. i wonder if the nectar made it dry faster. i normally dont use my nectar but today im loving it.

I emailed KBB asking when would my order ship, and she said that it might be another week because they are out of the Vanilla Latte scent right now. I'm tempted to just tell her to change it to another scent, but I don't know if I should just wait it out. I don't mind waiting it out, but I'd hate to hold up stuff just for one thing.

I wouldn't mind trying any of the other scents (Hibiscus/Sultry Sandalwood) but they have gotten mixed reviews, so I dunno.

Oh, and I can't get the shampoo bar because it's only one promo per order.

I just got my order last night!!! And it was definitely worth the wait!! I got two hair milks, a hair butter, hair cream, and some other goodies. All of the scents were absolutely wonderful, better than most hair products I have now. I just moisturized my hair with the hair milk and hair cream in Egyptian Musk and my hair feels soft, light, and smells wonderful.

Last edited:
^^Why the 23rd??? I got on UPS last nite to see when my package will be here because I'm going out of town tomorrow, right? Remember how I said I got my notice saying my order was SHIPPED on the 12th? Well, according to UPS, they picked it up on the 16th, not the 12th. I'm not gonna trip THIS TIME, but why lie? If something happened, I understand, but if you know damn well you didn't send out my package on that day, why say you did? Here I am thinking it s/b here some time today when it'll actually probably be tomorrow. I leave tomorrow and wanted my ish!!!

^^Why the 23rd??? I got on UPS last nite to see when my package will be here because I'm going out of town tomorrow, right? Remember how I said I got my notice saying my order was SHIPPED on the 12th? Well, according to UPS, they picked it up on the 16th, not the 12th. I'm not gonna trip THIS TIME, but why lie? If something happened, I understand, but if you know damn well you didn't send out my package on that day, why say you did? Here I am thinking it s/b here some time today when it'll actually probably be tomorrow. I leave tomorrow and wanted my ish!!!

Same thing with me!! After my call asking why my package of TWO items had not been shipped I received an email saying it had shipped a few hours later. In actuality it didn't get picked up until 24 hours later. And now it's been sitting in New Jersey for over 12 hours. I can't deal with having to wait this long. I understand it's handmade but this wait is just ridiculous. I purchased Oyin four days AFTER I purchased Karen's and I received it yesterday. I will most likely just stick with Oyin.

Last edited:
I just want to give props to KBB. I got my order last week (after about 3 weeks). One of my oils was rancid, I mean it smelled awful. I emailed them and asked if they were willing to send a replacement and they did! :yep: I got it today. Great customer service. :up:

I just want to give props to KBB. I got my order last week (after about 3 weeks). One of my oils was rancid, I mean it smelled awful. I emailed them and asked if they were willing to send a replacement and they did! :yep: I got it today. Great customer service. :up:
wow what what make an oil go bad?:perplexed i've never heard of that.

anyway im still loving and using my kbb although im clinging and holding on to my little bit off deep conditioner that i have left because im not able to order more at that time. that stuff is crazy nice lol. i cant say enough about it. :lick:

I was up in Karen's today during my extended lunch break :look:

I saw a bunch of hair milks being made up and the shelves were restocked..
I told the young lady there that they had some customers that were about to turn on them...and would post on the board that they are working up in Karen's ...hopefully all that are still without product will receive soon...

I was in there smelling ish...and I must say...I was quite taken with the Pomegranite Guava scent..

the honey oatmeal...light, baby powderish..

but I smelled my coco mango massage oil and was like...

:love:

paydirt.

ummmmm i know yall took advantage of the free hair milk free friday thingy magig.
i spent exactly $50 to get my free hair milk in pomegranate guava(my fave scent and sultry sandalwood is fave #2)

i got:
1 bar soap in white tea
1 juicy shampoo bar
2 deep conditioners in pomegranate guava

ummmmm i know yall took advantage of the free hair milk free friday thingy magig.
i spent exactly $50 to get my free hair milk in pomegranate guava(my fave scent and sultry sandalwood is fave #2)

i got:
1 bar soap in white tea
1 juicy shampoo bar
2 deep conditioners in pomegranate guava

No, Im still waiting for "That sale". I have enough milk but your post makes me want some deep conditioner:lick:. I don't know why i torture myself like this:nono:.

I haven't received my order either (placed on 6-9), it still says it's being processed :sad:. Not too happy having to wait this long.

i am loving the white tea scent. at first I thought it would be too strong but it's soooo nice clean/fresh to me. I got the hair oil and put a little in my bottle of unscented body lotion.

Yesterday morning, I washed my hair w/the Conditioning Shampoo then used the Deep Conditioner in chamomile sage, detangled and used the Hair Milk in honey oatmeal to moisturize. I did a twist out w/the Hair Butter in chamomile sage and air dried. When I took my hair down in the evening, my twist out was soft, shiny, tangle free, sexy and well-defined. I woke up this morning and it's still looking and smelling good :grin: I rarely use the same product line to wash, condition, and style but I sooo love these products when used together! I guess if I HAD to give up my PJ ways, KBB and HV would be my staples. Along w/Elucence :look: Oh, and Curl Junkie :look:

I can't wait to see how the Honey Oatmeal smells.

I called them yesterday to see about my order, and the lady told me that they were waiting on the Unscented Hair Milk (but last week, I was told it was the Vanilla Latte scent they were waiting on). I have no idea what's going on with that. When she told me that it could be some more days before they get the Unscented, I told her to just get me a Sultry Sandalwood Hair Milk instead. She said she was going to ship my products later on in the day. I hope I get them soon.

I can't wait to see how the Honey Oatmeal smells.

I called them yesterday to see about my order, and the lady told me that they were waiting on the Unscented Hair Milk (but last week, I was told it was the Vanilla Latte scent they were waiting on). I have no idea what's going on with that. When she told me that it could be some more days before they get the Unscented, I told her to just get me a Sultry Sandalwood Hair Milk instead. She said she was going to ship my products later on in the day. I hope I get them soon.

That's my staple scent for Karen's products. I have the deep conditioner & the hair oil in the honey oatmeal scent.

i forgot all about ordering the hair oil. oh well maybe if i ever take a trip to the kbb store i can just pick it up.
my hair hasnt been acting right lately so i think im going to use my hair milk and hair cream tomorrow because they never let me down. NEVER lol.

My order FINALLY arrived yesterday. I got the Pomegranate Guava Hair Butter and the Egytian Musk Hair Milk. I plan on usuing these tonight. These better be the best moisturizers in the world as long as I had to wait on them.

Wow, they shipped my products Next Day Air. She shipped it today, and per the UPS site, it will be delivered tomorrow. Yay!

I just received my products.

I'm liking the scents, except for Sultry Sandalwood (hair milk). I don't know if my nose is going to be able to take it. It made me feel a little nauseous. I'm thinking about swapping/selling it.

I still say that Sultry Sandalwood scent was changed. When I ordered my first sample pack last year, I got the hair oil in sandalwood and absolutely loved it. Matter of fact, I'm still holding on to it :look: Now when I ordered a hair butter and most recently another hair oil in hopes it would smell like the first one I got, I was disappointed. It does NOT smell the same. My first one was very sexy, the scent used now smells like woodchips :ohwell:

I totally HATE sultry sandalwood. I still have one left sitting in my cabinet. It will stay there too. NAW. I love everything else I've gotten from KBB.

Back