I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

I wanted to place an order today to get the Buy 2 Get 1...so because its Freebie Friday is that still valid? I don't see the promo on the site anymore. Do I have to wait? Also, is there a code for the Buy 2 Get 1 or is that applied once you checkout?

TIA!

Ya'll raving about it has me "feenin" lol.

Look under hair and the b2g1 should be there on the next page under the soap bar:look:.

Last edited:

:hug2:

*you are gonna be okay...there will be shakes...there where be moments where you feel off...but you will be okay..*

OTAY-Buckwheat.jpg

If you like to spritz your hair throughout the day, put some water and squirt in some hair nectar and shake it up. Awesome spritz!! Awesome smellin hair all day too.

Hey ladies. New sale!

25% off the entire store.

50% off body splashes, massage oils, shower gels.

Coupon code: sexysummer

Expires June 8th.

i just got an email saying that my order was shipped :grin: i'm so excited! i ordered both the sampler packs because i couldnt choose:lachen:hopefully it will get here before the week is over because i live in new york

I don't think I've heard anyone say they've used the Super Silky.....anyone?

I don't think i can hold off any longer.

Pok, it's in my basket now. I'm trying to hold off until Fri before ordering...
LOL@ trying to hold off for those last few days....I know the feeling:grin:.

I'm gonna wait and think about it before I make any rash decisions:look:.

My problem is I feel like I have to buy $75 worth of stuff just to get the free shipping.:spinning: I guess that's how they get you huh.

ZAKLY~! They know what they doin.
I'm curious about Super Silky too. But I have 50 leven Nectars I need to use up plus 49u83oi45uio4u5 other products. lol

How do you ladies decide when is the best time to buy . First it was the b2g1, now this. Then what about friday or next week:whyme:It seems like the sales are getting better. I think i need another job:ohwell:.

How do you ladies decide when is the best time to buy . First it was the b2g1, now this. Then what about friday or next week:whyme:It seems like the sales are getting better. I think i need another job:ohwell:.

Off Topic:
I heard that Sade is coming out with a new album end of 2009! WOOHOOOO!

I just try to wait for a good one. To me it seems her seasonal sales (spring, summer, fall, etc.) are much better than freebie friday. I think you get way more for your money. Like last FF with the free hairspray....no, not interested, lol. This one is a good one because it brings the most of the hair products that are $16 down to $12 (I think....I'm bad at math so anyone correct me if I'm wrong).

^^^ IA. I'm the same way about the $75 too. I just wanna see what the freebie is this week :look:, they could've kept that summer spray last week lol. I'm already trippin like WHEN am I gonna be able to order on Fri...dd has a hair appt that morning. I'm gonna pass out from anxiety :thud:

i dont need anymore of her products because i have too much already. but i do want another hair cream, shampoo bar and another deep conditioner.

I just try to wait for a good one. To me it seems her seasonal sales (spring, summer, fall, etc.) are much better than freebie friday. I think you get way more for your money. Like last FF with the free hairspray....no, not interested, lol. This one is a good one because it brings the most of the hair products that are $16 down to $12 (I think....I'm bad at math so anyone correct me if I'm wrong).

Im trying to wait too, thanks poka. I didn't get anything last week even though i seriously wanted to because you could only pick one scent. Im going to try to hold out for a good sale. Because i know as soon as i purchase something there will be a sale for half off the entire store or something, its happened before.

I ordered on Monday and got the B2G1 w/ 25% off. The Hair Milks ended up costing me about $8 each :) What a blessing. I also bought several massage oils, so I could get a good idea what the scents were like w/o spending too much money. I also got the Juicy shampoo bar and some other stuff. I bought $75.00 worth of stuff and will split the oder with a friend to avoid shipping.

Anyone know what the Friday-Freebie is? I keep waiting to order somehow thinking that a "too good to be true" special will come along. No matter what, I plan (God willing) to order this Friday!

Anyone know what the Friday-Freebie is? I keep waiting to order somehow thinking that a "too good to be true" special will come along. No matter what, I plan (God willing) to order this Friday!

Last Friday it was a one oz. body splash of whatever fragrance you chose with a $50 purchase I believe. I waited all of last week for freebie Friday only to be disappointed because I thought that the freebie was going to be something like a free 8oz bottle of hair milk or something :look::blush::lachen:.

I ended up holding of because I wasn't sure if I needed it since I just ordered some stuff from shescentit but the KBB itch wont go away! lol But I do have a question for you ladies, I have a friend who is natural and I like trying different things on her. Which KBB product do you ladies suggest would be best for twisting her hair? I like to seperate the hair into small sections and twist each small section around my finger until it looks like a small spiral curl (hopefully someone knows what I'm refering to) I usually use Aussie Moist in her hair to do this but when it dries the curl feels sort of hard and not soft and bouncy...So which KBB product would be best? Sorry for the long post. :look: Any help would be appreciated :yep:

Lucious locks hair mask:look:. Im still going to wait to buy something.

Erm, how come when I entered in the freemask code, it took my total back to the original price? We can't use the sexysummer AND freemask code @ the same time? I put a note in the comment field...we'll see if I get a response, but I wants my free ish too! even w/the dscnt my order was well over $50 or $75.

Samory, I'm not sure of yopur friend's hair type, but I like to use the hair milk then the hair butter on my twists. Once I'm done, I run a lil castor oil down the twists. Super soft and deliciously scented twists!

Erm, how come when I entered in the freemask code, it took my total back to the original price? We can't use the sexysummer AND freemask code @ the same time? I put a note in the comment field...we'll see if I get a response, but I wants my free ish too! even w/the dscnt my order was well over $50 or $75.
I was thinking you couldn't use two coupons at once. I thought I was seeing some posts where some say they did though:ohwell:. I'd like to know the answer to this as well. It wouldn't let me do it when I made my last order. I used the spring cleaning coupon and I wanted to use my scratch ticket coupon that was given to me w/ my order before that but it wouldn't let me.

Back