I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

How long is it taking for you guys to get your things shipped? I ordered at 5pm on Friday and it still says that my order is being processed.

She shipped a ton of stuff on Friday (lots of people mentioned getting a notice last friday), so I wonder if they have big shipping days at the week's end.

How long is it taking for you guys to get your things shipped? I ordered at 5pm on Friday and it still says that my order is being processed.

I think I read here somewhere that for the most part they do a lot of stuff by hand in store. I went on friday around 6ish and they were getting it in at the counter (I'm talking funnels in the bottles and big bowls of hair milks, all that), lol, so most likely they are working on it, especially since some scents are more popular and they have to crank em out more.

The package I ordered Friday came today :yay:

Umm yea, about that Super Silky...DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS!!! I just rubbed some into the front of my hair and it feels sooo good :drool: Of course I have to wait to apply it on clean hair, but if it makes 3 day old bunned hair soft and silky, I can only imagine what it'll do on clean hair.

I ordered my stuff on Friday as well and it says that my order is still processing as well. When I looked at her FAQ's page under the member login it said that it could take from 1 to 10 business days to ship an order depending on what products and scents were ordered since everything is hand made...I'm disappointed that my package isn't here yet but I'll be patient :yep:

I ordered on Friday and it came on Tuesday and I am completely in love.

The Hair mask left my hair very moisturized and the hair milk - well what can I say? The best product I have ever used.

i got both my sample packs earlier this week and so far i am in love!:grin:
i tried the shampoo bar in juicy and it got my hair soo clean i was thinking of clarifying befor i tried the whole line but then i deceided not to and i'm glad i didn't, i was afraid of tangles tho because it was so clean

i also liked the luscious locks dc it felt like it melted into my hair and i didn't need a lot to coat my hair,it really melted the tangles that i was afraid of from the shampoo bar, when i rinsed it out my hair didn't feel super silky like it has with other DCs but i think that might be because it doesn't have cones my hair did feel moisturized tho

i tried the hair milk after my first wash and deceided that it would be a good leave in in the winter when my hair gets dry my hair felt really good but my thin strands didn't have much movement

then i tried the hair nectar and it was a wrap! rewashed my last night and the hair nectar was amazing it left my hair feeling great and it still had movement i was swanging in front of my mirror like a fool:lachen:i might have to replace my NTM silk touch and that the one staple i have never whored around on

the hair cream was too thick for me to use as a regular moisturizer, my hair is relaxed and i have fine strands, but i used it to slick back my pony and it worked like a charm my hair stayed in place and had some extra sheen

the hair oil was good for shine although i'm not a oil person cuz it weighs down my fine hair, i'm more of a serum girl, i think the little sample bottle would last me for years as stingy as i am with oils

i haven't tried the butter yet or the super silky but so far this line gets a thumbs up from me.:grin:

i'm trying to deceide if i should take advantage of this sale to stock up or wait till i've used up the rest of my products befor i reorder. what do you ladies think? i don't need them right now but this is a really good sale:lick:

Umm yea, about that Super Silky...DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS!!! I just rubbed some into the front of my hair and it feels sooo good :drool: Of course I have to wait to apply it on clean hair, but if it makes 3 day old bunned hair soft and silky, I can only imagine what it'll do on clean hair.
Hmmm.....I had it in my cart but took it out after pondering on it. I really want to try it but what exactly is it used for? It dosen't say. At first I was thinking it was a styling product but it kinda sounds like just another hair milk or nectar.....is there any difference? If it's that good I'll put it back in my cart.

Why am I not diggin' Egyptian Musk as much anymore. I can barely smell it in my hair milk or oil and the butter just smells funny like a bad batch. My first order of EM hair oil smelled amazing. People were complementing me on it but this dosen't have as potent of a smell.

I'm loving Camomile Sage and Honey Oatmeal though. I'm wondering what other scents to try. I know I'm trying that Sweet Baby you guys are talking about. I'm gonna get the lotion and body butter to use for my hair.

Pok, the only real diff I see w/the Super Silky is that it's glycerin free. I used it after washing and dc'ing this morning and bunned my hair using the SS and sealing w/JBCO. Sexy softness. I can imagine this SS being NICE for rollersets.

Have u tried anything in coco lime? I have a hair nectar in this and I like it. Creamy coco mango is okay too.

Ya'll talkin about your products got me upset. I WANT MY HAIR PRODUCTS!!!:crying3::darkcloud::freakout:

Woosah.... Okay I'm back. Patience def isn't a virtue that I have

Pok, the only real diff I see w/the Super Silky is that it's glycerin free. I used it after washing and dc'ing this morning and bunned my hair using the SS and sealing w/JBCO. Sexy softness. I can imagine this SS being NICE for rollersets.

Have u tried anything in coco lime? I have a hair nectar in this and I like it. Creamy coco mango is okay too.
Thanks. Hmmm....I like glycerin though. It's worth a try *shrug*.

I haven't used anything coco lime. I think I remember Supergirl saying it was a very nice scent. Maybe I'll try it out. Is it a coconutty type scent.

I got a sample lotion of coco mango and it was just ok.

I feel the same way about coco mango. The coco lime smells like coconut and lime, but I smell vanilaa in it too. It's nice.

I'm almost done with my Coco Lime Hair Milk. It is a very nice scent. I love any scent that's coconut + lime.

I'm gonna place an order tomorrow. I can't wait!

I dislike you at times...:nono:

*wondering if I can get a sample*

Thanks. Hmmm....I like glycerin though. It's worth a try *shrug*.

I haven't used anything coco lime. I think I remember Supergirl saying it was a very nice scent. Maybe I'll try it out. Is it a coconutty type scent.

I got a sample lotion of coco mango and it was just ok.

Me like glycerin too...:yep:

*danggone E*

I just placed my order. I got:

Hair Cream: Egyptian Musk
Hair Butter: Vanilla Latte
Hair Milk (16oz): Chamomile Sage
Hair Milk (8oz): Unscented
Baby Body Butter: Sweet Baby
Conditioning Shampoo: Honey Oatmeal
Deep Conditioner: Honey Oatmeal

Since it is Freebie Friday, I requested the Juicy Shampoo Bar as my free gift. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to benefit from both sales (Semi- Annual and Free Gift), but it doesn't hurt to try.

After this order, I don't plan on buying anymore hair products.

My hair doesn't mind glycerin in the summer, just not so much in the winter.

Mona, I can't stir up nothing in u that isn't already there :look:

My hair is the same way. I re-twisted my hair last night (dry) with just the hair milk, and my hair is so soft right now. I can get away with using just the hair milk in the warmer months. But in the cold months, I have to seal with something.

My hair is the same way. I re-twisted my hair last night (dry) with just the hair milk, and my hair is so soft right now. I can get away with using just the hair milk in the warmer months. But in the cold months, I have to seal with something.
The hair milk makes my twists-outs so soft! It's one of the reasons I fell in love with it. I twisted last night with the hair milk and some ecostyler and I have major wave definition. The milk helped the ecostyler not be so hard.

I am assiduously trying to make myself finish my samples before I place my next order. Please someone join hands with me and help me.

paper-person-join-hands-small.jpg

or perhaps this may work better:

training_floor_strangle.jpg

:rofl: I could've used this post earlier today, but it's too late now.

:look:

*denial*

*but I'm like this...>>> :grin:cause my FIVE DOLLAR oils are ready for pick up...and they threw in a sample of the super silky for me to try out *

:look:

*denial*

*but I'm like this...>>> :grin:cause my FIVE DOLLAR oils are ready for pick up...and they threw in a sample of the super silky for me to try out *
I hear ya! I got my shipping notice today for my last order. They gave me the wrong hair oil last time and they're going to include the correct one w/this order. I'm so excited!! I aint buying nuffin else!!

I hear ya! I got my shipping notice today for my last order. They gave me the wrong hair oil last time and they're going to include the correct one w/this order. I'm so excited!! I aint buying nuffin else!!

Okay now I'm getting upset. My order that I placed on the 5th is still "processing". When did you place your last order?

Okay now I'm getting upset. My order that I placed on the 5th is still "processing". When did you place your last order?

You haven't gotten your order yet either?!! I asked them when mine would be shipping and they said that it would be shipped on the 12th but it never did :wallbash::wallbash:

I love my hair milk that my e-sister sent me. Makes my hair so soft. Coco-lime sounds so good. But im going to wait. Is it too much to ask for a half off sale:look:. That's what im waiting for.

Back