I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

Do you find the hair cream to be heavy? I never bought it because it says 'best used on dry hair', but I wash and go every single day so I never thought I could use it...?
To me it's not heavy. No where near as heavy and thick as the butter. I like heavy products though so someone else may thing it's heavy considering some think the hair milk is heavy and it's so light to me. The consistencey of the cream is light and fluffy.....you can hear your finger going through it when you dig it out, :lachen:.

i dont think the hair cream is heavy at all. i have fine hair and i love it on damp hair. in fact i have it in my hair now and my hair is soooooo soft. i used the nectar again and im starting to like it more and more. it is heavier than the hair milk but they are both great.
the hair butter is my favorite now though. i didnt think anything could beat the hair milk but the butter is amazing. i love it. i like to use it on dry hair though. on wet hair it seems hair to smooth it in.

i have a question.
i've noticed that the ingredients for the deep conditioner, hair milk and hair nectar are'nt really that different. they are all water, oils and panthanol. so can i use them interchangeably? like use the hair milk and nectar as a rinse out or the deep conditioner as a leave in/moisturizer???

Now i want some hair milk:ohwell:. Ive only tried the nectar now i want some milk, but i don't want to wait until kingdom comes:perplexed.

i really dont need nothing else. esp. no kbb products. but i think at the end of this month i am going to order the juicy shampoo bar, one more hair cream or butter or both and anothe ll hair mask. or and one of her oils. i normally wouldnt buy a hair oil that exspensive because its not worth it when you can make your own for much cheaper. but her oils have hemp and carrot oils in them and none of my oils have that. so i may give it a try.

so the Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Butter sucks?:ohwell:
No, it's great to me. I love it. Some don't like it because it's heavy though. I'm not sure if anyone said it sucked but I saw some say that it was too heavy. I like heavy stuff so I like it. It just depends on if you like heavy or mild stuff I guess. It's kinda like a hair grease to me.

i have a question.
i've noticed that the ingredients for the deep conditioner, hair milk and hair nectar are'nt really that different. they are all water, oils and panthanol. so can i use them interchangeably? like use the hair milk and nectar as a rinse out or the deep conditioner as a leave in/moisturizer???

YUP! I find that her hair products are def interchangably.
I use the hair nectar and hair milk both as a leave in.... if push came to shove, there really is no need to have *both*.. I was just bought them to see the difference.
Also, the herbal conditioner and deep conditioner are pretty similar, I can't say I noticed a *real* difference between the two. But the sales person says that the deep conditioner is heavier. The mask is not thick and the consistency is similar to her hair milk, nectar, and other conditioners, but the outcome is different. My hair feels stronger and softer after using this with heat for a long time. It feels like it's been deep treated. I think this might be a staple for me eventhough it's pricey. I can also continue to feel the softness and strength in my hair after it's dried and for a few days. I use this with heat and then rinse out with my Giovanni tea tree conditioner.. my hair feels like it just got a good treatment.

No, it's great to me. I love it. Some don't like it because it's heavy though. I'm not sure if anyone said it sucked but I saw some say that it was too heavy. I like heavy stuff so I like it. It just depends on if you like heavy or mild stuff I guess. It's kinda like a hair grease to me.

You have thick natural curly hair, I can def see why you wouldn't find the hair butter to be heavy. If you are a permie with fine type hair and you wear your hair straight or get wash and sets, I think the hair butter might be too heavy for you. However, if you wash and airdry and wear a bun, the the hair cream or hair butter might suit you.

i love the hair butter. its soooooooo moisturizing and the smell is amazing. i only use it on dry hair because it doesnt spread well on wet hair for me. i have fine natural 3c4a hair. i think.

my mom and i are suppossed to go to new york next weekend and if we can find the kbb store than i will def get some more products. esp. the hair cream because that stuff is amazing.

Ok ladies which do you think is best of moisture and detangling. Hair butter, or Hair cream?
hair cream is best for moisture but i still love the butter. i put the hair cream on soaking wet hair after i apply the hair milk and i lie to you not. its like it hold all the water and moisture in. my hair will be dripping wet but as soon as i put the cream on my hair its like it holds the water. i dont need to blot with a t- shirt like i used to.

Ok ladies which do you think is best of moisture and detangling. Hair butter, or Hair cream?
I use those both for sealing but if you mean which is better for sealing in moisture I'd say the butter. I like the butter better than the cream but the cream is pretty good too.

For moisture and detangling the hair milk is the bomb!:lick:

I got my little sampler order today. I believe I want a BUCKET of the hair butter now! :love: :lick:
Me too. I wish I had gotten it in the honey oatmeal because that scent is so nice. It smells like a sweet baby lotion to me. I love it. I think it would be a more popular scent if the name were changed to something else because honey and oatmeal always put me off, lol. I like honey and oatmeal but I don't want to smell like it, lol. Luckily it smells like neither of them.

Me too. I wish I had gotten it in the honey oatmeal because that scent is so nice. It smells like a sweet baby lotion to me. I love it. I think it would be a more popular scent if the name were changed to something else because honey and oatmeal always put me off, lol. I like honey and oatmeal but I don't want to smell like it, lol. Luckily it smells like neither of them.

I got coco lime and it is a very nice scent. :yep: I am also interested in Coco Mango.

i got the coco lime butter too. and i have the nectar in coco mango. i love both scents but the guave scent takes the cake. its amazing. at first i didnt like the deep conditioner but now i love it. i have to order two more bottles lol. and that cream, i just cant get enough. its going to last me a while but i still want a whole nother jar. sigh, i cant wait to get home and smell my jars and bottles.

Is it just me or does Karen's promotions get worse by the week? I guess ML is right supply and demand.

:look:.....Obama told me y'all needed to hear the hair product truth..

*I may take a train ride to Brooklyn after my massage appointment and look around during my 'do me' Saturday...:look:.....

i got the coco lime butter too. and i have the nectar in coco mango. i love both scents but the guave scent takes the cake. its amazing. at first i didnt like the deep conditioner but now i love it. i have to order two more bottles lol. and that cream, i just cant get enough. its going to last me a while but i still want a whole nother jar. sigh, i cant wait to get home and smell my jars and bottles.
:lachen:You sound like me. I was at work and couldn't wait to get home and smell my KBB. I was thinking about it all day:lick:. This stuff is like crack.

^^^

Poka....have u tried the conditioner?

:look:

eta -- ..did a scroll back up and saw that Britt used the conditioner -
sounds like a good review.

*jotting down*

Last edited:
Back