I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

lol theres no sale. i just want to stock up and try new things.
my second order didnt go througgh and i didnt know until my cc statement came. im not sure why it didnt go through but oh well.
My order didn't go through either:sad::sad:.

And here I am waiting patiently for 3 weeks. I finally emailed them and it didn't go through for some reason. I had a huge order that I need. Everyday I'm looking for the mailman thinking.....anyday now *tapping finger*. Now I'm making another order.....this one will be smaller because they no longer have the spring cleaning deal on:sad:.

BTW....I'm loving the hair milk even more now! I've been using it on my twists and when I take them down.....ummmm buttery soft:lick:.

To anyone who is familiar with KBB products.....Would the Hair Cream be considered a moisturizer? I'm thinking no because the ingredients are mostly oils and butters?

Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Carrot Seed Oil, Essential and/or Fragrance Oils & Vitamin E.

I need to focus more on ordering moisturizers rather than sealants. I hope someone answers soon, I'm ordering now.

I use the hair cream to seal. I did NOT need to see that sale post :peek:
Thanks. I thought so. I like it but I have soooo many things for sealing. I need to stock up on moisturizers.

I know girl....sorry about the sale post....you should see my cart!
4.gif

I've done well--I've refrained from ordering from KBB for at least a year. However, I hit the SUBMIT button last night! :)I'm a scent sucker.

I've done well--I've refrained from ordering from KBB for at least a year. However, I hit the SUBMIT button last night! :)I'm a scent sucker.

Her scents are so addictive!:lick: It will stay in your hair for days and days. Which scents did you order?

I'm thinking of trying the Vanilla Latte this time but I'm wondering if it smells like coffee. Everything else I got is Egyptian Musk and Camomile Sage.

Her scents are so addictive!:lick: It will stay in your hair for days and days. Which scents did you order?

I'm thinking of trying the Vanilla Latte this time but I'm wondering if it smells like coffee. Everything else I got is Egyptian Musk and Camomile Sage.

I got the sampler with:

Hair Butter Sample:Coco Lime
Hair Cream Sample:Vanilla Latte
Hair Milk Sample:Honey Oatmeal
Hair Oil Sample:Luscious Pear

if this order goes through i got:
2 hair milks
1 hair nectar
1 hair cream
1 hair butter
1 ll hair mask
1 deep conditioner

ETA: i ordered 3 hair milks.

thank poka, adding a space in between did help.

Last edited:
what karen's stuff smells the best? I got creamy coco mango and pom guava and I'm not really in love with either? Give me some recs... I got sultry sandalwood, vanilla latte, and cocolime coming from the exchange forum... so something other than those.. :)

^^^^ i really like the cranberry cocktail but it is sweet and VERY strong/noticable so if you dont like sweet you wont like this.

I like sweet.. I just don't like overly perfumed artificial fruit smell.. I mean they're dealable... I'll look into that.. so I got a sample of honey oatmeal lotion and that's kind of dealable to.. I'll try the cran cocktail stuff.

Poka-vanilla latte doesnt smell like coffee.
It smell like cherry almond vanilla- blended beauty products

Poka-vanilla latte doesnt smell like coffee.
It smell like cherry almond vanilla- blended beauty products
Yah, I was expecting coffee and it surely wasn't.
what karen's stuff smells the best? I got creamy coco mango and pom guava and I'm not really in love with either? Give me some recs... I got sultry sandalwood, vanilla latte, and cocolime coming from the exchange forum... so something other than those.. :)
You know that sandalwood has a home if you don't like it :look: Just sayin...I love my hippie scents; patchouli, sandalwood, nag champa. I'm from da earf :spinning:.

Yah, I was expecting coffee and it surely wasn't.

You know that sandalwood has a home if you don't like it :look: Just sayin...I love my hippie scents; patchouli, sandalwood, nag champa. I'm from da earf :spinning:.

LMAO.... I know that's why you said I should get it... You ain't slick!!! :lachen:

I am still waiting on my preview...:yawn:

I :love: Lucsious Pear !
I've bought it a few times in the Hair Milk and Hair Nectar and Hair Oil. I'm not crazy about the other scents at all that she has in the store. Whenever I wear the Lucsious Pear people comment, and my friend loves the oil, he and his mother use it...

I just ordered $88 worth of hair nectar. Yeah I got issues. But I am a customer FOR LIFE. My leave-in is Paul Mitchell The Conditioner with KBB Hair Nectar on top....AWESOMEEEE softness.

I LOVE :love3:Karen's stuff.

Dare I say the Hair Milk is the best moisturizer Ive found to date..

The scents are crazyy good

Egyptian Musk=crack, nuff said

Cranberry Cocktail=very sweet, you will definitely get noticed with this

Coco Lime= smells like Starburst/Mamba candy, i love this scent

One more question... since you get 20 off 75... does this mean that I actually have to purchase $95 worth of stuff to get free shipping... :lachen: I don't like to pay for shipping...

And why do I never hear anybody talking about the poo or the con.. should I not waste my time on the poo, con, and cream? I have enough oil over here so I'm not purchasing that....that makes me think..anyone heard from hairveda? I completely forgot about my order there...

<<Fab pumping the brakes..had cleared some stuff out and now got too much stuff again..darn it.. being a pj is a hard job>>

One more question... since you get 20 off 75... does this mean that I actually have to purchase $95 worth of stuff to get free shipping... :lachen: I don't like to pay for shipping...

And why do I never hear anybody talking about the poo or the con.. should I not waste my time on the poo, con, and cream? I have enough oil over here so I'm not purchasing that....that makes me think..anyone heard from hairveda? I completely forgot about my order there...

<<Fab pumping the brakes..had cleared some stuff out and now got too much stuff again..darn it.. being a pj is a hard job>>

The $20 off of $75.... to get free shipping your order must be $75 AFTER the $20 off. So yes. I emailed and they responded and told me that's what it was.

I tried the conditioner once. Smell was FABULOUS but I didn't necessarily love it for the price since I use TOO MUCH conditioner daily.

My hair loves the nectar WAY more than the milk.. not sure why. I have some milks I might be tryna get rid of.. not sure.

I tried the conditioner once. Smell was FABULOUS but I didn't necessarily love it for the price since I use TOO MUCH conditioner daily.

My hair loves the nectar WAY more than the milk.. not sure why. I have some milks I might be tryna get rid of.. not sure.

Holla at your girl....:lick: I know your shipping will be faster..lol

Fab ive used her poo and con. The shampoo is not stripping to me and it lathers up really well. The con was good too but the only problem i had with that is that it went too fast. Ive tried chamomile sage, honey oatmeal, lavendar vanilla,coco mango, egytian musk(for the grown and sexy).

Back