I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

Oh, that sale is still going? :grin:
So how do you get free shipping? I'm too lazy to read through the thread all over again :look:

Add $75 dollars worth of stuff in ur cart. But with the deal you technically have to put $95 worth of stuff in your cart. Then you can take the $25 off and it will be $75.

still waiting on my stuff and i can smell it now lol. i cant wait to try everything 'cause i just about ordered everything in every scent lol. i hope the nectar is as good or better(no not better because i only ordered 1) than the hair milk.

Where is my stuff!! Gosh! I ordered on April 21st. I really need my hair milk today. Please come today!

still waiting on my stuff and i can smell it now lol. i cant wait to try everything 'cause i just about ordered everything in every scent lol. i hope the nectar is as good or better(no not better because i only ordered 1) than the hair milk.

The hair nectar is such a lovely leave in ! It's light, creamy, smells good, makes your hair soft and easy to detangle... the Hair Milk does the samething but it's a wee bit heavier in consistency and I use it on dry hair also.

Oo this stuff looks good...Makin my own products has grown very wearisome so i think ill put this on the list to try when all of my ingredients run out.

still waiting on my order lol. i did recieve an e-mail saying that it should ship out within the next couple of days so no biggie.

my order shipped today. i hope that means i will get it on monday. i ordered on the 21st of last month. i really want to dig in the LL hair mask and hair butter.

I like her products but you will WAIT for your shipment...I ordered the sample pack back in December or so...

Yes you will wait, i don't know what happened but i used to get my stuff fast within a week. I was on a karen kick from sep-oct and i ordered everyweek and boxes were coming back to back. Everything used to ship out within 48 hours. Maybe its just too much for her now.:ohwell:

Yes you will wait, i don't know what happened but i used to get my stuff fast within a week. I was on a karen kick from sep-oct and i ordered everyweek and boxes were coming back to back. Everything used to ship out within 48 hours. Maybe its just too much for her now.:ohwell:

On my last visit I was told they no longer make the products on site. They only had a batch of some creamy stuff there and I think it was for soap.

My KBB just came!!! Everything smells wonderful! Im loving the honey oatmeal. It smells soft, kinda like baby powder. Why does this have me wanting to order more stuff already, lol....i must come to my senses, lol.

*sigh* just more products I can't buy ... I've been itching to try her Hair Milk but I know the shipping would be ridiculous :perplexed

Fab.. How you like the White Tea? I'm gonna see if the hair milk version is just as good?

Hey girl! I love the white tea! It is one of my favorite scents... and why am I over here contemplating another order... tell me to step away from the edge.... LMAO...

Your hair is BEAUTEOUS... what KBB are u using?? I want to try some poo and con..and maybe the oil..and maybe the mask... I'm sad; I should have some restraint at my age..:wallbash:

My KBB just came!!! Everything smells wonderful! Im loving the honey oatmeal. It smells soft, kinda like baby powder. Why does this have me wanting to order more stuff already, lol....i must come to my senses, lol.

Girl isn't it NUTS??? I have not even went through ANY of the KBB I bought in the last two weeks.. but my fave scents now that they've grew on me are...

1.) Vanilla Latte.. maybe bc my hair knows when it smells this.. it's gonna be straight and pretty.
2.) Luscious Pear
3.) Lavendar Vanilla

I still like all the other ones... those are just what I reach for!

Yes I SOO TOTALLY LOVE lavendar vanilla! BIG TIME. After applying it, instead of washing my hands I apply the leftover to my bod as lotion. I LOVE IT.

my order shipped today. i hope that means i will get it on monday. i ordered on the 21st of last month. i really want to dig in the LL hair mask and hair butter.

The hair butter is heavy as all gets out IMO... I don't know if you are relaxed or natural, but that stuff is wayyyy to heavy to me, even the hair cream imo is too heavy for my relaxed hair.

I think they are a bit behind, I went into the store last Saturday and the sales person was telling me that they are flooded with orders from people, and that they try and ship out things quickly, but then there isn't even much on hand in the store to buy b/c they are busy trying to keep up with the online orders. It's not like they make a large amount and put it on the shelves, so that's why the shipping takes forever. They seem grateful for the hairboards tho :yep:

The hair butter is heavy as all gets out IMO... I don't know if you are relaxed or natural, but that stuff is wayyyy to heavy to me, even the hair cream imo is too heavy for my relaxed hair.

I think they are a bit behind, I went into the store last Saturday and the sales person was telling me that they are flooded with orders from people, and that they try and ship out things quickly, but then there isn't even much on hand in the store to buy b/c they are busy trying to keep up with the online orders. It's not like they make a large amount and put it on the shelves, so that's why the shipping takes forever. They seem grateful for the hairboards tho :yep:
sshhheeeeiiit, they just ought to!

^^^^^lol eisani u funny.

brittster im natural but have a twa. i love and use thick butters usually at night to keep my hair moisturized under my bonnett. by the time fall rolls around i should be able to do twists so thats what i will use the butter for.

I luurve twisting with the hair milk and butter, and I seal from root to end with jamaican black castor oil. Soft, blingy hair for a week or more.

omg im so happy. my package came yesterday. i walked in the door from work and there the box was waiting for me on the table. i love all the scents except the egyptian musk. it smells like it would be sexy on a man but its too strong for me. im sensitive to colgne type smells because they give me headaches. so i gave it to my dad and took his cranberry cocktail lol.
anyway i really like the texture of the hair cream and hair butter. the butter is not at all what i thought it would be. the texture is more like a grease to me but i like it. the hair cream i can tell is going to be a staple for the summer. i used some today and my hair was soft but i think i didnt use as much as i should have. the hair nectar isnt as moisturizing for me as the hair milk but its good too. i used just a little under the hair cream.

i also did a treatment with the ll hair mask and i REALLY REALLY love that stuff. what i will say though is that its not thick at all so its easy to over use it. i just used enough to coat my hair and then sat with my heat cap for an hour. my hair felt sooooooo soft afterward. i cant wait to use the deep conditioner which i got in the guava scent and i love that smell.

Do you find the hair cream to be heavy? I never bought it because it says 'best used on dry hair', but I wash and go every single day so I never thought I could use it...?

*Drooling over my hair milk*.....this stuff is the best moisturizer ever! It turns my hair into silk!......I can not stop touching it!

Back