I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

Okay, I just logged out & checked my e-mail. I clicked on Karen's Fabulour Freebie Friday ad & saw my quote: "I have FINALLY found what I'm looking for in Karen's Body Beautiful Deep Conditioner. The moisture and slip that this product provides is amazing."

That's my quote. I'm famous.

Okay, my two-second reveling in my "fame" is over. I'm off to do work.

Okay, I just logged out & checked my e-mail. I clicked on Karen's Fabulour Freebie Friday ad & saw my quote: "I have FINALLY found what I'm looking for in Karen's Body Beautiful Deep Conditioner. The moisture and slip that this product provides is amazing."

That's funny because I read that quote yesterday and it made me want to try her stuff.

Oh boy. I was going to make my first KBB purchase today. I went through the whole month long order wait scenario with HairVeda. I don't think I have the patience to go through it with another vendor. Anybody order recently? Has her delivery time improved?

No joke, I ordered on the 14th and got my order on the 17th. I was very impressed.

That's funny because I read that quote yesterday and it made me want to try her stuff.

Me too! I am SO trying to hold off.

I got the B2G1 of the hair milks. I accidentally picked the wrong scent and sent an email asking if they could replace one, and they did and I still got it in 2 days (I say 2 b/c I ordered at 10 pm on the 14th). I tried it yesterday and it was lighter than I was expecting, but my hair really liked it :yep:, and it was a good base for the heavier products I put on over it. Overall I'm very pleased with my experience.

lol. thats great. My quote was on there for the b2g1f sale last week!!!! I was going around and telling my fellow kbb users at work as asking them if they wanted my autograph

Nope I couldn't wait. I ordered last night and I just got my shipping notice today. That's what I'm talking about!!

ok she has really improved on her shipping. i ordered friday night and it shipped today. i cant wait to smell the lucious pear. i normally fall in love with pear smells.

As much as I have read about her lovely scents I ended up ordering unscented. I am so scent sensitive. I just can't take the chance that I'll hate the scent and end up throwing away a good product. If I really want a smell I'll apply a light coating of coconut oil.

Has anyone tried the moisterizing mask that is said to be used once a month? If so does it provide slip and does it contain protein? ( Iam protein sentitive) It also states that if we order the hair cream in warner months and it melts there will be no refund. Has anyone ordered recently only to end up with it melted?
I think I am going to make a huge order as the first time I tried my hair did not like the products but my hair is healthier and in better condition and more products are now "working in my hair" right now there is a 25% off when 75 dollars is spent.

i've used the mask before. its nice but imo the deep conditioner is ten times better. i have a cream on the way and it better not leak out. not when she knows there is a possibility and can take precausions. but i've never had anything leak out when i order from her any other time.
if i were you i would order the deep conditioner over the mask.

i've used the mask before. its nice but imo the deep conditioner is ten times better. i have a cream on the way and it better not leak out. not when she knows there is a possibility and can take precausions. but i've never had anything leak out when i order from her any other time.
if i were you i would order the deep conditioner over the mask.
Does the deep conditioner have alot of proteins in it?

I've been lurking on this thread forever now cause I have wanted to try KBB and I finally bit the bullet last night and ordered:

3 Hair Milks (buy 2 get 1 free)
1 Hair Butter
1 Hair Cream
1 Super Silky
1 Sweet Treat Sample Pack.

I blame you all but I'm really excited to try them! And it shipped out today :)

So i ordered today and used the 25% off code. I got 2 creams, 2 milks, and 2 butters in pom guava and coco mango. I got my shipping notice 3 hours later!!!

Has anyone tried the moisterizing mask that is said to be used once a month? If so does it provide slip and does it contain protein? ( Iam protein sentitive) It also states that if we order the hair cream in warner months and it melts there will be no refund. Has anyone ordered recently only to end up with it melted?
I think I am going to make a huge order as the first time I tried my hair did not like the products but my hair is healthier and in better condition and more products are now "working in my hair" right now there is a 25% off when 75 dollars is spent.

I've used the Luscious Locks Hair Mask before. It does provide slip, but it does not contain protein. The hair mask is great, but it's too moisturizing for my hair (I have fine hair). The deep conditioner works great for my hair, though.

I finally gave in after watching this post for so long. I've bought her hair milk in Egyptian Musk and loved it! So I went back and purchased another hair milk in the 16oz size, 2 creams, the heavenly sample pack and a body butter in Egyptian musk. I've been sleeping on her products because my hair is still soft from using the hair milk from my first purchase.

I came, I saw, I ordered...
I LOVE! Love Super Silky. Not too crazy about the Hair Milk though. Left my hair kinda sticky. But that Super Silky is the shiznit! Oh and the Deep Conditioner was pretty good too.

Finally used the hair milk on my hair (had been using it on my daughter) I didnt like it on straight hair but it has kept my twist out moist! I wont get the - vanilla latte scent again though!

yea i dont really like the vanilla latte smell either. the only thing i have in that scent is my half gone hair cream. so when thats gone the only scents i will repurchase are cranberry cocktail, pom. guava and coco lime.

I came, I saw, I ordered...
I LOVE! Love Super Silky. Not too crazy about the Hair Milk though. Left my hair kinda sticky. But that Super Silky is the shiznit! Oh and the Deep Conditioner was pretty good too.

What do you like about the Super Silky? It's been on my mind for a while b/c it's advertised to be a good styling product for fine hair.

What do you like about the Super Silky? It's been on my mind for a while b/c it's advertised to be a good styling product for fine hair.

Its creamy vice oily, which I prefer. But when heated (by your head or a blow dryer) it gives your hair the same shine as if you had applied an oil. It feels so nice that I don't have to seal with oil over top of it. Its not sticky like the Nectar was. No petroleum, no cones, no parabens--its perfect! And I'm a fine haired Gal too.

Okay, I just had to share this. I got a package in the mail late last week but I didn't order anything. I opened the package and looked @ the shipping notice. It was for someone else with the same name as me, but in a diff state. Of course I checked my credit cards and PP accts to make sure no funny biz was going on. Once I saw nothing there, I sent KBB an email. I received a response saying they were aware of the problem and had already reshipped the order. They said hopefully I like the scent and to enjoy the products :blush: SCORE!! It was such a blessing! $82 worth of products for free is my kind of surprise!!! Love those ladies :yep:

I went into the store yesterday and reup'd on some of the Luscious Locks Mask and got another Deep conditioner.
I also got a jar of Luscious Pear hair cream. I had got her hair cream a while ago and it was soooo heavy for me, this batch seems to be whipped a little bit lighter. I also will only use it on my edges after I use the Hair Milk. I'm thinking I could prob be heavier handed w/ the hair cream if I airdried or blow dried, anything other than a rollerset. I :love: the smell of Luscious Pear.

Umm where is my cut is the question... :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Okay, I just had to share this. I got a package in the mail late last week but I didn't order anything. I opened the package and looked @ the shipping notice. It was for someone else with the same name as me, but in a diff state. Of course I checked my credit cards and PP accts to make sure no funny biz was going on. Once I saw nothing there, I sent KBB an email. I received a response saying they were aware of the problem and had already reshipped the order. They said hopefully I like the scent and to enjoy the products :blush: SCORE!! It was such a blessing! $82 worth of products for free is my kind of surprise!!! Love those ladies :yep:

wow Fab, your friends hair turned out great. i big chopped because even though i was doing a long transition i was using heat. so the front of my hair wouldnt revert and the rest of my new growth was like 5 inches long. so when i got it cut i still cut it down to 1 inch and now im slowly cutting off the longer area in the front bang area. everywhere else is uniform.

what does everyone thinks of the shampoo bars? ever since i tried chagrin valley i have been hooked on shampoo bars.

bumping for a response

Idk how that posted twice but oh well.

As far as the poo bars, I have 2 of the Juicy bars. Love them! They seem kind of slimy while lathering but my hair feels nice and moist after rinsing and dc'ing.

Last edited:
im still loving her products. i co washed with the deep conditioner about 2 days ago and couldnt keep my hands out my hair.
today i used the hair milk and the hair cream and my hair is so fluffy. i wont need to re-up for a while but that wont stop me from looking.

Damn Eisani hook me up! How can I hack her website to get some free stuff! LOL j/k

Back