I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

I have been dying to try the hair milk. I think I will order this weekend!

oh, but after reading these posts, maybe I will just go to the store.

Last edited:
now that its colder i will be using more of the nectar instead of the milk, although i am IN LOVE with the hair milk. im sad its too cold for me to use my hair cream.

What is the difference between the nectar and the milk? I thought someone said the nectar was lighter but then i heard it was heavier.

What is the difference between the nectar and the milk? I thought someone said the nectar was lighter but then i heard it was heavier.
to me the hair milk is much more moisturizing than the nectar. and i dont know why people find the nectar to be lighter than the milk. my nectar is heavier than the hair milk. much heavier. the hair milk seems like it just sinks into my hair, while the nectar seems like it does sink in as fast but it still makes my hair soft. also the nectar defines my curls way more than the milk but if i had to choose i would pick the hair milk. it is my staple leave in/moisturizer.

i want to try the super silky leave in too and i want the hair mask. it looks like the ingredients are different than what i remember of the mask.

to me the hair milk is much more moisturizing than the nectar. and i dont know why people find the nectar to be lighter than the milk. my nectar is heavier than the hair milk. much heavier. the hair milk seems like it just sinks into my hair, while the nectar seems like it does sink in as fast but it still makes my hair soft. also the nectar defines my curls way more than the milk but if i had to choose i would pick the hair milk. it is my staple leave in/moisturizer.

i want to try the super silky leave in too and i want the hair mask. it looks like the ingredients are different than what i remember of the mask.
Thanks. Yeah when someone described the nectar to be lighter than the milk it discouraged from buying any because the milk is light to me and I don't want any lighter. I actually like heavier products and the milk is as light as I will go.

I will definitely be trying the nectar next time.

The super silky is very similar to the milk to me but maybe a little lighter. I probably won't repurchase that.

that is exactly how i describe the hair butter. it looks and feels just like grease.

I'm annoyed with the lack of consistency with KBB products. within 6 months I have purchased 2 butters and 2 hair creams. One butter was stiffer while another had the consistency of vaseline in the jar. I think aloe butter was the missing ingredient. As for the creams, both had the same ingredients but one was stiffer (seemed to have more shea butter), while the other was more liquid (seemed to have more glycerin).

Okay, I'm so torn! I see she's brought back some of the discontinued scents for a limited time. When I ordered my first ever KBB sample pack, I got a sample of the hair oil in Sultry Sandalwood and it smelled heavenly!! When I reordered the full size oil and hair butter in this scent, they smelled like wood chips. One of the scents she brought back is the sandalwood. I'm sooo tempted to order, just to see if it's like the original scent, but I don't wanna risk more woodchips. What's a girl to do???

ETA: Just talked to Karen, we're gonna work it out :D Oh yea, cool things coming for 2010!! Keep your eyes and ears open.

Last edited:
Oh, thought I'd also mention I used my Vetiver hair oil (men's fragrance) for the first time today and it smells wonderful!! Very fall appropriate.

so some of you say your butters are hard? is it like the texture of shea butter or jane carter nourish and shine? because mine is like grease and i never understood how all those butters could make a product with a texture like that.

I'm in love with the creamy cocoa mango butter very moisturizing and smells wonderful.

i love the cranberry cocktail, coco lime and pm guava scent. i also like coco mango but its not a fave.

Top two are Honey oatmeal & pom guava. Chamomile sage & white tea are my other favs

ETA: I LOVE the hair cream on my ends. I was about to give up on KBB. But the hair cream on my damp ends after a wash is really good

so some of you say your butters are hard? is it like the texture of shea butter or jane carter nourish and shine? because mine is like grease and i never understood how all those butters could make a product with a texture like that.

Mine is like JC nourish and shine.

The mask is the same, I went to the store to investigate myself. The server got wiped out and they had to redo EVERYTHING in a couple hours time so being that everything was done rather hastily some things got left out on the label. I got some after that whole debacle and it still was the same for me cause I was fittin to raise HELL if it was changed cause that was a staple for me.

The mask is the same, I went to the store to investigate myself. The server got wiped out and they had to redo EVERYTHING in a couple hours time so being that everything was done rather hastily some things got left out on the label. I got some after that whole debacle and it still was the same for me cause I was fittin to raise HELL if it was changed cause that was a staple for me.

Thank you so much! It was actually your review on youtube that made me want this in the first place... so I really appreaciate you responding. I received an email that the were 50% off today, so I ordered some.

Thanks again!

Back