I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

I have no idea what happened to karen's, maybe she's running too many sales back to back and can't keep up. I wanted to get some of the baby stuff for my little one but she will be grown by the time it gets here:nono:.

Wow. Im so surprised to hear about this. Ive been ordering from KBB for over a year and i have had nothing but good / speedy customer service. I just ordered 3 more jars of the hair mask and got it within the week, then i reordered more products and they sent out an email letting me know there is a delay. Hope everything works out for you guys.

I'm hating myself for hesitating on KBB for so long; it was a 'lil pricey for me but I now see that its well worth it!

I got the hair sample this week (it took two weeks to ship):

Oil - Vanilla Latte; It's nice and light, besides the scent its nothing special.

Hair Milk - Cranberry Cocktail; Love love love. My hair-dried hair was poppin! I was left with soft, supple, no frizz hair! This scent is nice too.

Hair Butter - Pomegranate Guava; My fave. The butter is not heavy at all and a little goes a long way. My blow-dried hair is soft, shiny, smooth and smells sooo good. This scent is fruity and strong...but not overwhelming.

Hair Cream - Egyptian Musk; the cream comes whipped. It's thicker than I thought it would be but I can't say I noticed a huge difference in my hair. I'll have to try this one again. This is a great scent too.

NB. I'm relaxed (9 weeks post)

Ok....I think I can deal with the Cocolime. Sometimes with new scents I have to get over the first whiff shock, lol....then I can tell if I like it or not. I think once it dries it's not as overwhelmingly strong. I'm liking it.

Ok....I think I can deal with the Cocolime. Sometimes with new scents I have to get over the first whiff shock, lol....then I can tell if I like it or not. I think once it dries it's not as overwhelmingly strong. I'm liking it.
I thought about you as I applied my Cocolime Hair Nectar to my 2nd day braid-out. I was thinking "Shooo, Pok is crazy. Then again, I can see how it may be a little obnoxious. Then again, I hope she changes her mind." :giggle:

The Cranberry Cocktail hair oil is the business. To me anyway. I love this scent for the summer months. Smells like candy.

I thought about you as I applied my Cocolime Hair Nectar to my 2nd day braid-out. I was thinking "Shooo, Pok is crazy. Then again, I can see how it may be a little obnoxious. Then again, I hope she changes her mind." :giggle:

The Cranberry Cocktail hair oil is the business. To me anyway. I love this scent for the summer months. Smells like candy.
:grin:I'm so weird with scents Eisani. I was the same way with Camomile Sage. I was like ugh....why is this like one of her most popular scents? Now it's my favorite scent of hers. I have to give myself time to bond with the scent:lachen:. I've never been one for fruity scents anyway but I do like it much better now. I'm gonna use it on my next wash to really get the full effect.

Based on my last post, I was going to have my missing product and the one that spilled sent overnight shipping. Well I just checked to see what was going on and while my correct items (hopefully) have been shipped, they were shipped UPS ground. It has been since 6-9 and I still haven't received all of my correct items yet. I would think that the least they couldn've have done was to send them overnight as promised. I didn't get an email letting me know they had even shipped. Why is it so difficult to get good customer service these days :wallbash: ?????

Last edited:
dear karen

though i love your products, im gonna need you to step your game up. there are many people complaining about your service. i've never understood this because i think you have great products and great customer service. but then i noticed that not only are you not consistent with the time it takes to get our products, but you are also not consistent with the smells. i couldnt understand why nobody seemed to like the sultry sandalwood smell when i loved it. then i got my second bottle labled sultry sandal wood(even though i requested pomegranate guava) and it is totally different. know what else is different? the egyptian musk :rolleyes:. im not understanding.

^^^^i sure did E. i had to give my first bottle of egyptian musk to my dad because it was sooooo strong it gave me a headache. well Karen kindly gave me samples of her lotion in EM and its totally different. it is sooooo light that i had to keep smelling it to make sure it had a scent at all. my first bottle of SS was so sexy. it smelled like i imagined EM was gonna smell. it was sweet and musky at the same time. this new bottle is sooo strong and i had to smell my dad's bottle to make sure it wasnt egyptian musk. i think somehow she is mixing up her scents because the only smell that i have tha constantly comes the same is the cranberry cocktal and the pomegranate guava.
sultry sandalwood was my number 2 fave smell but i cant even get used to this new bottle.

I honestly have noticed that the smells fade as the day goes on but it NEVER used to do that in older bottles that I've used. Seems like with the newer bottles the scent is def not as long lasting. Or maybe it's just me.. not sure.

i used her juicy shampoo bar today for the first time. i deep conditioned on dry hair with her deep conditioner first. i liked the shampoo bar although it has this slimy texture that kind of freaked me out. it made my hair feel a lil waxy but once i put a little conditioner on that dissapeared. not sure if i will repurchase.

the only things so far that i know that i will NEVER EVER be without are the hair milk, hair cream and deep conditioner. love those.

I'm going to bite and place an order on Wednesday. I'm going to buy the Hair Milk and a deep conditioner.

I'm also going to place an order with Darcy's Botanicals. I keep reading all this stuff about how fantastic her service is and how her new gel is great for curl definition.

If someone wants to buy my Deep Conditioner (Honey Oatmeal) just let me know. I only used it once.

ETA: I've come to the conclusion that the Hair Milk and Hair Butters are my favorite Karen's Products. For some reason, I can't wait to restock....whenever that time comes, lol. I will be getting CocoLime, Chamomile Sage, and possibly Pomegranate Guava.

Last edited:
^^^^i sure did E. i had to give my first bottle of egyptian musk to my dad because it was sooooo strong it gave me a headache. well Karen kindly gave me samples of her lotion in EM and its totally different. it is sooooo light that i had to keep smelling it to make sure it had a scent at all. my first bottle of SS was so sexy. it smelled like i imagined EM was gonna smell. it was sweet and musky at the same time. this new bottle is sooo strong and i had to smell my dad's bottle to make sure it wasnt egyptian musk. i think somehow she is mixing up her scents because the only smell that i have tha constantly comes the same is the cranberry cocktal and the pomegranate guava.
sultry sandalwood was my number 2 fave smell but i cant even get used to this new bottle.

Che, I agree w/this WHOLE post. We are so >>>>here<<<<

Che, I agree w/this WHOLE post. We are so >>>>here<<<<
:blush:yea she really needs to get it together. i dont know if its good that we agree or not because that just means that she aint doing her job(and i sure did say aint lol:look:). not that im gonna stop ordering or anything:lachen:

I knew this was gonna happen. I am so missing my CocoLime scent. I'm gonna break down and reorder next month. I'll get it in a hair butter and another milk.

Ladies,

Karen of KBB has registered and posted on the vendor forum. It would be a great time to tell her about the things everyone is complaining about.

I noticed this about EM as well. I looooved my first bottle but I was so let down with my second bottle and the hair butter. For both I can barely smell EM.....it's definitely not as strong as the first batch.

i see this thread has died down since all the contravercy. im thinking of taking advantage of the hair milk 3 for 2.

I'm tempted to take advantage of this deal myself.

ETA: Nevermind, I want my CoCoLime, but they don't have it listed under the deal.

Last edited:
yea it seems to be the only thing working for me in this weather. my curls milkshake and whipped cream arent even working like they used to. only the hair milk, hair cream and coconut oil seem to save my hair and keep it looking and feeling good.

i just placed an order for the buy 2 get one free hair milks. i also got 1 hair cream and 1 hair butter and got a free deep conditioner.

the scents i got were coco lime, pom guava, cranberry cocktail and lucious pear.

I am seriously contemplating getting something for the B2G1F.

Which one would be better: Hair Milk or Hair Nectar?

My hair info is in my siggie. I'd like something that would define my TWA and keep frizz down and do well with the heat and humidity as well as constant A/C when indoors.

TIA ladies.

My hair info is in my siggie. I'd like something that would define my TWA and keep frizz down and do well with the heat and humidity as well as constant A/C when indoors.

TIA ladies.

Because you have 3c/4a hair, I'd recommend the hair nectar. It's great at defining curls.

TIA ladies.
i have a 3c 4a twa and the hair milk is amazing. the hair necter is much heavier and does next to nothing for me. i normally love heavy moisturizers but as light as the hair milk is it is amazing. and the weather is making it work better for me. my hair is still soooooo soft from this morning. this order make 8 bottles i will have so thats how much i love this stuff for my twa.

I decided to get both. I know I'm bad but I wanted to give them an equal shot and what better time to do it then when its on sale. If I don't like it I can always sell it. However I don't think that's going to happen considering all the raves about it and my hair usually isn't to pickie.

Oh boy. I was going to make my first KBB purchase today. I went through the whole month long order wait scenario with HairVeda. I don't think I have the patience to go through it with another vendor. Anybody order recently? Has her delivery time improved?

I decided to get both. I know I'm bad but I wanted to give them an equal shot and what better time to do it then when its on sale. If I don't like it I can always sell it. However I don't think that's going to happen considering all the raves about it and my hair usually isn't to pickie.

If you use it as a leave-in on dry hair & it doesn't work out, try it as a rinse out. That's how I used the hair nectar & it defined my curls well.

Back