I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

omg really:ohwell:. i wonder why i had 2 jars from her and they were both like grease.
i may order one to see if it chenged.
All 4 or my jars have been like grease, exactly the same consistencey. I hope she hasn't changed it because I like that consistencey.

i liked the texture of the one like grease but i also like the texture or jane carters butter. i hope she isnt going around changing ingredients and whatnot.

Thanks to empressri giving a review on youtube about the hair milk I started using the nectar early this year as a leave-in and detangler....WOW!!! I love this stuff. Hopefully between pre-pooing with heat, aubreys shampoo+condish, wearing wigs as a protective style and coating my ends with moisturizers or butters I hope to be brastrap length no later than June 2010. I'm currently at armpit length. I wish I would have found out about her sooner. A lil pricey but alil of her products go a long way, the 16oz nectar lasts me 3-4 months and I wash weekly.

i liked the texture of the one like grease but i also like the texture or jane carters butter. i hope she isnt going around changing ingredients and whatnot.
I'm not familiar with Jane Carter's butter. Is it harder? I've been meaning to try some of her products.

Ahh the life of a pj.....i'll get around to it sometime.:grin:

I bought the hair cream and my new growth was so soft and detangled. I like it much better than the JC. It's been 5 mos. since I relaxed and I may not retouch if I can keep my hair moisturized.

hey all, i'm new to this forum (but some of yall prolly know me from others) but i love, love, LOVE kbb products. i got my whole family using them, even my 7 month old daughter. i started off using the hair milk and butter but realize that the nectar and cream is more appropriate for my hair.

favorite scents:
sage chamomile
egyptian musk
pomegranate guava

I went there last week to get some more of the Deep Conditioner. I told the cashier that I was supposed to get my free gift because I had enough points. She let me get it, even though the computer system had lost track of people's points & information due to the renovations.

I got a massage oil, which I'm going to use as a hair oil.

I am still in love w/ her products.

Tmrw I need to go get a bottle of hair nectar and hair milk. I have two deep conditioners at home, I'm :pray: that she'll give me an even exchange as I no longer have my receipt.

My favorite scent is Luscious Pear :lick:

YESS!! These products are the TRUTH!! I use them all the time! I really just started about 2 weeks ago though, but I've done four washes since them. I love how her products make my hair feel!

Last edited:
I went there last week to get some more of the Deep Conditioner. I told the cashier that I was supposed to get my free gift because I had enough points. She let me get it, even though the computer system had lost track of people's points & information due to the renovations.

I got a massage oil, which I'm going to use as a hair oil.
I do that all the time, especially after loading up when she had a sale on the massage oils.

I got my package last week of the discontinued scents she brought back. I got the Bamboo Leaf, Hibiscus, Jasmine Lily (I missed this one!), Sandalwood and Ginger Spice. My ginger spice actually smells kind of like the honey oatmeal. Loving the bamboo leaf! My sandalwood is as cedar wood-like as my previous orders. It still isn't what I got the very first time I ordered it, but it's a vast improvement from the last two!

i havent been using my deep conditioners too often anymore because im trying to hold on to them. next week i will order a butter to see how it is and also because i have been doing more twists and braids lately and i know itll be good for that. i will also try one herbal deep conditioner and get another regular deep conditioner since one bottle is almost gone.

I'm stopping by the store later today...I don't know what to try!!! I'm thinking of the Milk or Nectar...Milk AND Nectar...and the hair butter...or hair cream...I don't know! LOL

As much of a PJ I am and I live in Brooklyn, I never knew there was a store in Brooklyn.:wallbash: I've never tried her products but I've been wanting to. What do you ladies recommend?:look:

Only you guys would understand this, but I had a dream that I went to her store and bought some butters for my hair, and it worked so well. I think that was the cosmos telling me that KBB may be the answer to my hair dryness. I'll buy some stuff for myself for Christmas.

Well, I'm glad I went to the shop! I actually only walked out with two items costing me a total of $36, the hair milk and the hair cream in chamomile sage scent instead of the 6 things I had in my online shopping cart lol that would have run me over $100 with shipping. Karen was very nice and helpful...she asked me what my normal hair routine is, asked if she could feel my hair, and based on that recommended the hair milk and hair cream. She gave me a sample of the butter to try out at checkout as well. Its a cute shop and smells so good when you walk in...everything is organized by scent. It appears as though they do everything out of the boutique location from making the products (she was mixing/cooking/bottling up some stuff) to shipping (a young lady looked like she was putting online orders together for shipment). They are also renovating to turn the back of the store into a spa which should be opening in January.

I can't wait to test out my new products!

ok, so I have to say I'm REALLY feeling the hair milk! I used it to "refresh" this morning and it did the trick and made my hair feel soo soft! I've been without a daily "moisturizer" for a while now and I really think this is going to work out for me. I'm going to try it under my styler on my next wash, but so far on dry hair I like.
I like the hair cream, but still need to find my best "use" and purpose for it.

I have to say, KBB is the most impressed I've been with a natural product line in a very long time.

As much of a PJ I am and I live in Brooklyn, I never knew there was a store in Brooklyn.:wallbash: I've never tried her products but I've been wanting to. What do you ladies recommend?:look:

hair nectar or milk: chamomile sage or egyptian musk

get samples of hair cream and butter

ok, so I have to say I'm REALLY feeling the hair milk! I used it to "refresh" this morning and it did the trick and made my hair feel soo soft! I've been without a daily "moisturizer" for a while now and I really think this is going to work out for me. I'm going to try it under my styler on my next wash, but so far on dry hair I like.
I like the hair cream, but still need to find my best "use" and purpose for it.

I have to say, KBB is the most impressed I've been with a natural product line in a very long time.
i love the hair milk and hair cream. but the cream only works for me in the warm and hot seasons. but i use the hair milk every wash day as my leave in.

Is this line better than Carol's Daughter? I wanted to try CD's hair butter and milk but it looks like KBB's gets better reviews around here. Do this line have cones in it?

in my opinion, CD's hair milk doesn't hold a candle to KBB's.

I prefer the scent (I had) and moisture I get with KBB and I think it also can be used for more things. KBB hair milk is a great detangler, leave-in and I'd prefer to use it for styles (like braid outs, twist outs, etc). CD is a bit creamier and I don't like the smell.

I really want to buy some more KBB, but am really trying to limit my spending on products...but I might go ahead and stock up since I'm in NY before I head home for the holidays...

This hair milk is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better that CD!!! NO COMPETITION. OMG I can't believe I slept on this woman's products for so long.

Is this line better than Carol's Daughter? I wanted to try CD's hair butter and milk but it looks like KBB's gets better reviews around here. Do this line have cones in it?

IMO, there is NO comparison between KBB & CD. KBB wins hands down. The KBB products actually moisturize my hair, whereas the CD products (except for the Black Vanilla Leave-In) left my hair coated and tangled and dry.

KBB is wayyyyyyyyyy superior than Carol's Daughter, IMO. The only thing that CD has on KBB is that they're more widely known.

CD's hair stuff has too much beeswax in it. The CD Hair Milk leaves a coated oily feel. Whereas, KBB's products have oils in them, but they don't leave your hair feeling coated.

I'm still using KBB, and I LOVE IT! The Hair Milk and Hair Butters are amazing.

Back