I'm in love with Karen's Body Beautiful!

Hopefully I will receive my order soon, it's been 3 weeks:nono:. Whenever I check, it still says "processing". I am almost out of the samples I ordered last month.

I just received my products.

I'm liking the scents, except for Sultry Sandalwood (hair milk). I don't know if my nose is going to be able to take it. It made me feel a little nauseous. I'm thinking about swapping/selling it.

It's horrendous!!! It smells like Michael's the store... at christmas time... BLECH... Some people like it though.. I'm sure it'd go on the exchange board.

Hopefully I will receive my order soon, it's been 3 weeks:nono:. Whenever I check, it still says "processing". I am almost out of the samples I ordered last month.

Hmmm...did you read my post in the vendor forum?? Unfortunately they are notoriously known for slow shipping on some orders. Maybe one of your scents is OOS. But either way; they could send you a note to let you know...lol..just sayin...:look:

YES!. Ive been using these products for the past year (dont sleep on coconut lime). It makes my hair super soft.

I haven't received my order either (placed on 6-9), it still says it's being processed :sad:. Not too happy having to wait this long.

We ordered on the same day and I am still waiting, too. :sad:This is ridiculous- I haven't tried their stuff but they better be the greatest hair products of all time- since I've had to wait so long. And even then, I don't know if I'll reorder, don't think I can take this kind of slow service- I understand it's homemade and all that, but it seems like some people are getting theirs faster. I think I am going to call to check on my order status, I received an email a week and a half ago stating that it was now processing- and today it is still processing when I check the online status. :rolleyes:

So I ordered on June 12th and mine still says processing. I'm being patient because I don't really desperately NEED anything right now but I'm just excited to smell my new stuff.

i sent an email and they replied that it was taking so long for a couple reasons, because of the sale they're having a huge demand, and for me personally they were out of honey oatmeal oil and everything i ordered was honey oatmeal scented :perplexed i'm surprisingly not too pressed tho maybe G-d is working on my patience:lachen:or maybe it's because i haven't run out of my samples yet:lachen:

i sent an email and they replied that it was taking so long for a couple reasons, because of the sale they're having a huge demand, and for me personally they were out of honey oatmeal oil and everything i ordered was honey oatmeal scented :perplexed i'm surprisingly not too pressed tho maybe G-d is working on my patience:lachen:or maybe it's because i haven't run out of my samples yet:lachen:

They're out of the honey oatmeal!!!

DANG!!! That's my staple scent. I hope they get it soon b/c Nyameke (sp?) said that I'll have enough points to get something free w/ my next purchase & I'd want it in the honey oatmeal scent.

this weather is doing my products some good. hair milk makes my hair soft but i noticed lately with the nice weather that as soon as i apply my hair milk my hair just softens right up. and the hair cream....OMG it softer now and it just glides right on. yea, this summer is gonna be great to my hair.

Their internet was out several days ago. That was one of the reasons she told me that my order hadn't been shipped (after I asked her to switch out a product to not further delay). I ordered my products on June 12th, too.

I got mine Friday. But I was also calling and e-mailing them also. I don't like just letting my stuff "sit" and not knowing the status of it. I call people to get answers.

Last night I twisted my hair with the Vanilla Latte Hair Butter. While it is an ok scent, the scent grew on me. Now, I really like it. Especially every time the wind hits it, and I get a whiff. I'm rocking a twist-out now.

I tried the shampoo yesterday, and I really do like the shampoo. Thumbs up to that. The Deep Conditioner was so-so. It provided moisture, but not a lot of slip, if any at all.

I have quite a few KBB products now, so I don't need to order anymore for a while. But, for some reason I'm feeling the need to order some CocoLime, maybe in the Hair Butter. I knew I was gonna miss that scent when I ran out, I knew it!

Current promotion 25% OFF of Hair Oils, Hair Milk, and Body Lotions with a $50 purchase for the 4th of July with code "indie week".

We ordered on the same day and I am still waiting, too. :sad:This is ridiculous- I haven't tried their stuff but they better be the greatest hair products of all time- since I've had to wait so long. And even then, I don't know if I'll reorder, don't think I can take this kind of slow service- I understand it's homemade and all that, but it seems like some people are getting theirs faster. I think I am going to call to check on my order status, I received an email a week and a half ago stating that it was now processing- and today it is still processing when I check the online status. :rolleyes:

I'm with you on not re-ordering:nono:, it's not like I ordered gold infused products. My order still says "processing". I sent them an email last week asking when I might get my order, but I haven't received a response. It would make sense that if you're going to run a special you would be prepared for it :ohwell:.

I just received an email with a tracking number; it's due to arrive tomorrow.

Last edited:
I ordered the deep conditioner ( due to the rave about it) on 6/28 kept reading this thread, and got a little worried on the shipping, but nonetheless I got it today 7/2 and love the smell I got the Egyptian musk and two little samples of lotion came along and they smell just as yummy. I'm going ayurvedic, but I couldn't resist the deep conditioner. Can't wait to try, I'm off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of deep conditioning......

I'm with you on not re-ordering:nono:, it's not like I ordered gold infused products. My order still says "processing". I sent them an email last week asking when I might get my order, but I haven't received a response. It would make sense that if you're going to run a special you would be prepared for it :ohwell:.

I just received an email with a tracking number; it's due to arrive tomorrow.
I don't think they update the status of the orders or something. Mine always say processing, even up until the time it comes to my house.

My last order said processing and I got it 2 days later.

So I got my order 2 days ago. I'm liking everything so far except that Cocolime scent....yuck! Maybe it will grow on me but if not I might just sell it.

The Sweet Baby body butter is a different consistencey than I expected. It's very whipped cream like. I like it a lot. It's close to the consistencey of her hair creams. It's very light and fluffy. The scent is wonderful! I got the body butter and the lotion to use on my hair.

Vanilla Latte......still debating on this scent. It's ok. It smelled like Jergins lotion at first but when I got it on it smells totally different......I can't explain it, kind of a warm spicy smell. I don't smell vanilla or latte. I got this in the body lotion but to use on my hair.

Camomile Sage body oil (for my hair) is wonderful of course. I'm still mad that my last order of Egyptian Musk hair oil hardly had a smell. I really love that scent but that put me off of it.

So I got my order 2 days ago. I'm liking everything so far except that Cocolime scent....yuck! Maybe it will grow on me but if not I might just sell it.

You will have NO problems selling that scent! It is a FAVE of mine.. but I am stocked up!! Lots of others are diggin it from what I am reading.

You will have NO problems selling that scent! It is a FAVE of mine.. but I am stocked up!! Lots of others are diggin it from what I am reading.
I saw that a lot of people loved it that's why I ordered but for me it's very strong and overpoweringly citrus'ey, lol. I'm gonna try it at least once to make a final verdict. Hopefully it will grow on me. It's the Super Silky that I got the scent in and I really wanted to try that.

You know I am seriously tempted to go on a road trip to NYC, just
so I can visit this shop (and maybe the Qhemet Biologics one, too :grin:)
for myself, buy what I want, and not have to worry about shipping.

Just thinking about the scents in the hair milk and nectar make
me salivate. :lick:

Well this will be my last order from Karen's. I received my products finally, but my Pomegranate Guava Hair Cream's top wasn't tight so it spilled out and on other products. I emailed to let them know and was told it would be sent out right away. After checking the rest of my products I found that the Luscious Locks Moisturizing Hair Mask was missing, althought it was checked on my invoice like it had been sent. I email to let them know and I received this email this morning:

I am very sorry again! Unfortunately we are out of Hair Mask right now, and out of a crucial ingredient to make it. We anticipate this product will get made by Monday or Tuesday. After it is made I will ship it overnight to you.

Now why did I have to email them to find out why I didn't receive it? There should have been an email or note included to let me know why it wasn't in my order. I have really been understanding and patient, but this is just horrible customer service.

Well this will be my last order from Karen's. I received my products finally, but my Pomegranate Guava Hair Cream's top wasn't tight so it spilled out and on other products. I emailed to let them know and was told it would be sent out right away. After checking the rest of my products I found that the Luscious Locks Moisturizing Hair Mask was missing, althought it was checked on my invoice like it had been sent. I email to let them know and I received this email this morning:

I am very sorry again! Unfortunately we are out of Hair Mask right now, and out of a crucial ingredient to make it. We anticipate this product will get made by Monday or Tuesday. After it is made I will ship it overnight to you.

Now why did I have to email them to find out why I didn't receive it? There should have been an email or note included to let me know why it wasn't in my order. I have really been understanding and patient, but this is just horrible customer service.

hmmph... they treating you like you were Fabulosity ... lmao...:lachen::lachen:

Sorry this happened... that's why I have my bestest NY friend in the world get the KBB for me... because ummm... I can't deal with it. Couple things... why couldn't the tell you this before they shipped the order out that they were out of stock...or the many times you emailed looking for status... bad business IMO. This kind of thing is why somebody in the vendor forum is like "I'm not buying handmades again".. luckily Jasmine's is working just as good (better) than the KBB stuff...so I'm not a slave to a product with poor customer service. I don't think that's asking a lot but alot of folx use this "volume" excuse...when there is no excuse.

Rant over. :lachen:

That's horrible :nono:
I read so many mixed reviews on the shipping - some people get their stuff 2 days.... others have to wait 2 months! Not sure why its not consistent.

I'm DYING to try the hair butter but I will cry if my stuff comes in opened. I swear I'd rub my hair all over the box LOL :grin:

That sucks yall been having issues! I swear I've been ordering KBB a long time & never ever had anything but good service. Haven't ordered in a few months because I am mega stocked up on my nectars. Sorry you guys are having problems :(

That's horrible :nono:
I read so many mixed reviews on the shipping - some people get their stuff 2 days.... others have to wait 2 months! Not sure why its not consistent.

I'm DYING to try the hair butter but I will cry if my stuff comes in opened. I swear I'd rub my hair all over the box LOL :grin:

:sekret:
Do I have to remind you about "KBBgate" Dec 08-Jan/Feb 09...:lachen::lachen:
Maybe they got the hookup... but that stuff ain't ever fast... just like another place I won't mention... :sekret::lachen:

I ordered the deep conditioner ( due to the rave about it) on 6/28 kept reading this thread, and got a little worried on the shipping, but nonetheless I got it today 7/2 and love the smell I got the Egyptian musk and two little samples of lotion came along and they smell just as yummy. I'm going ayurvedic, but I couldn't resist the deep conditioner. Can't wait to try, I'm off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of deep conditioning......
ok now im upset. i ordered early june and dont have my products yet and you got yours......thats crazy.
not that i need to be worried since i have multiples of everything lmao. i hope you love the deep conditioner because i know im in love with it.

This is exactly why I don't want to order online. It's like a crap shoot. I'm going to go in person. :yep:

ok now im upset. i ordered early june and dont have my products yet and you got yours......thats crazy.
not that i need to be worried since i have multiples of everything lmao. i hope you love the deep conditioner because i know im in love with it.[/quote]

I am on the site right now ordering more. It smells soooo good:drunk:. I hope that they will get every order out soon! Happy 4th everyone!

Back