I'm Bra-Strap Length, BABY!!!!!

Candy_C said:
of course ur threads still goin, u've worked very hard!

Man, thanks ladies. I can't believe all the love.

CandyC (and sistaslick's) girl I jocked your regimen style (except diff. products and I added an extra wash). I am so grateful the day I saw your fotki!

Gosh I just keep coming back and looking at your progress b/c it's amazing. You got me really wanting to step my game up, this is so inspiring! Good job girl!

breezy said:
Gosh I just keep coming back and looking at your progress b/c it's amazing. You got me really wanting to step my game up, this is so inspiring! Good job girl!

Aww thank you girl!!! *chants* you can do it!!!!

OF COURSE this thread is still going! It's a good thing I stopped in the hair forum tonight. Your progress is amazing:eek: and truly inspires me to keep bunning, bagging and moisturizing. Keep up the good work girl. We're all proud of you:dance7: I just want to touch and stroke your hair like it was gold.:look: (Okay that sounded obsessive :lol:)

breezy said:

Breezy your baby is so precious!

And MizaniMami, I am so happy for you! Thanks for posting. I hope to be at BSL by summer 2007, and after seeing your progress I know that it is possible. Your hair looks great. Just keep growing!

MizaniMami said:
Man, thanks ladies. I can't believe all the love.

CandyC (and sistaslick's) girl I jocked your regimen style (except diff. products and I added an extra wash). I am so grateful the day I saw your fotki!

lol bless your cotton socks! roll on midback!! trust me now ur at brastrap ANY LENGTH is possible...so its all plain sailing from here :)

Mizanimami, I hope admin notices your great post and you are our November feature of the Month so please get ready for a detailed regime post because no matter how many time you tell us less is more and that your growth rate is as simplistic as no heat and bunning every lady on the board ( including me) will PM you for help. By the way check your box..

Love you and thanks for the inspiration.:yay: :weird: :clapping: :clapping:

cicilypayne said:
Mizanimami, I hope admin notices your great post and you are our November feature of the Month so please get ready for a detailed regime post because no matter how many time you tell us less is more and that your growth rate is as simplistic as no heat and bunning every lady on the board ( including me) will PM you for help. By the way check your box..

Love you and thanks for the inspiration.:yay: :weird: :clapping: :clapping:

I sure will PM you girl. it's gonna be a looong PM!

Thanks again ladies!

MizaniMami said:
I cannot believe this thread is still going! Thank you ladies. You are so supportive.

Summa for the shine I used Aveda Brilliant serum on each section that i flat ironed!

Hmmmmm.....If I can find it Iill buy it becuase I just love that shine!! It makes the hair look real lustrous.

*trying to hold down the PJ in me*

WoW MizaniMami look at your progress...that is amazing!!! I wish I took a pic of my hair February 2005 right after my final hairdresser relaxer when my hair was plastered to my head and see-through. I'm glad you have that old pic bcuz it's encouraging to many!! What a difference a year makes!!

CONGRATS!!:grin: Your hair looks great...I am very inspired!! Great Job!! I'm sure you will make Feature of the Month:D

Congratulations MizaniMami on reaching your goal and early too! Your hair is beautiful! :clapping:

mochamadness said:
Girl the new pics are off da hook!!! I'm loving the length and shine, great progress!!!

OT: Woaw Mochamadness your hair is groooowing (have you updated your album?).

Congratulations....girl your hair looks so glossy and beautiful. You take good care of your hair...I'm not surprised that you reached BSL earlier than you expected. Keep it growin'.

Wow!!!!!! Your hair looks AMAZING Mami!!! You got some amazing growth and it didn't take you that long. Wonderful!!!!!!!

:dance7:

SG

Congrats girl!!!!

It's ok that you broke the Hide Your Hair Challenge...this will give the rest of us inspiration to keep hiding so we can reach our goals. Your hair is simply BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see where you are at Christmas time. Gorgeous!!!!!!

Back