I'm 18, He's 48. Now We Have Twins. Just Come Look Y'all.

Naw.

NAW

HELL NAW

The ONLY silver lining is that he seems to have a pot to piss in and is providing for her and the babies but I notice he hasn't married her. They don't mention whether he's been married before or has other kids. She doesn't know what she doesn't know so if he dies tomorrow, where does that leave her?

Listen, if this was Caresha or JT in this video, I'd be like majorly unconcerned but this 18 year old rightchea has naïve written on her forehead, on her cheeks, on her chin......

Ummm.....so much going on here. I could only stand to watch a few minutes of it.

- she's a cute girl, he's a greasy mess
- where is her father/stepfather/brothers/uncles/cousin who just got out of jail?

On a more serious note, both of them need help. Serious help.

For those of us who don't want to watch, (but are still oddly curious), can anyone provide a brief synopsis please?
-She was with her grandmother in a supermarket when they first met & was 16 years old, a year younger than her state’s aoc.
-she lied & said she was 18. When he found out, they stopped dating until she came of age.
-from what I could tell, her parents & family hate him and won’t entertain the possibility she actually likes him.
-within 5-6 months of restarting the relationship, they were prego.
-they talked about the public’s reception of them as a couple and how it’s hard to go out
-she mentioned how she feels pressure to behave more maturely than her age when his friends are over
-their kids are cute.

-my perception was that they don’t have much in common, to be expected.

I probably forgot some stuff but I got distracted by how dude looks like Vigo the Carpathian.

-She was with her grandmother in a supermarket when they first met & was 16 years old, a year younger than her state’s aoc.
-she lied & said she was 18. When he found out, they stopped dating until she came of age.
-from what I could tell, her parents & family hate him and won’t entertain the possibility she actually likes him.
-within 5-6 months of restarting the relationship, they were prego.
-they talked about the public’s reception of them as a couple and how it’s hard to go out
-she mentioned how she feels pressure to behave more maturely than her age when his friends are over
-their kids are cute.

-my perception was that they don’t have much in common, to be expected.

I probably forgot some stuff but I got distracted by how dude looks like Vigo the Carpathian.

Yo. I had the exact same thought :driver:

She was 16 when he approached her. He was starring at her. Enough said. Child services need to watch dem kids. She is an idiot. If this was a dateline NBC show he would have been under the house. I guess since she was a minority and not a young white girl all goes.

I can't believe this aired. Let it be a white teen, NOW and women and children advocate groups would be all over this.

1. I don't believe she lied about her age. He knew.
2. Either she is slow or been abused and molested before

That really upset me.

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2...accused-of-sex-trafficking-nearly-700-bl.html

This man targeted teens her age.

Last edited:
This entire thing is sad. I have to wonder what is going on in a 16 year olds life that makes them look at him and say yup that's the one.
Even if it was a looking for a daddy type older guy he wouldn't muster a thought

It's sad I don't hear her mention her talk about friends her age. BUT if you were my 16/17 year old this would be a no go. because this is not ok.

This was a hot mess!! She is and was just a baby. I would cry everyday if this was my daughter.

I agree that something else is going on in her past or family life. There was no mention of a father on her part either.

And his perverted self was staring at her in the supermarket. he knew she was a teenager. Just nasty!!

This relationship is not ok.

What the hell was he dong staring at he in the first place?
Even when shesaid she was 18 what made him even think that was ok? Like that extra 2 years really makes a difference.

What is wrong with him?
Would he still have pursued her if she were white?

I need to hear from her family. What was going on in her home life that made her think this was ok?

He has legit stolen her life. That creepy mf has ruined her life and it's sad that she can't see it.

It really is sad.

This relationship is not ok.

What the hell was he dong staring at he in the first place?
Even when shesaid she was 18 what made him even think that was ok? Like that extra 2 years really makes a difference.

What is wrong with him?
Would he still have pursued her if she were white?

It really is sad.
She was 17 which is the legal age of consent in her state.
I think race is irrelevant . He likes em young. And sadly some parents are ok with their teen dating older guys.

She was 17 which is the legal age of consent in her state.
I think race is irrelevant . He likes em young. And sadly some parents are ok with their teen dating older guys.

They first started dating when she was 16. When he found out she was 16 and not 18 like she had told him apparently they stopped seeing each other. They then started seeing each other again when she was 17 the legal age in their state. Their relationship is not okay to me. And her being black makes me sad I wouldn't wish their relationship on any girl yet alone a black girl.

I know someone just like this couple. Similar age difference and he is white and she is black. He never married her. She found out he was still married to the white wife. He is now old, sick and morbidly obese and about to die and his good good pension is going to the wife leaving nothing for her and their 2 kids. So she spent all her 20’s and some of her 30’s with him and has naught but the 2 kids. She finally kicked his behind out.

Ummm.....so much going on here. I could only stand to watch a few minutes of it.

- she's a cute girl, he's a greasy mess
- where is her father/stepfather/brothers/uncles/cousin who just got out of jail? .

....and don’t mind going back!

We don’t even have to say if that was a 48 year old AA man with an 18 year old white girl He wouldn’t be in jail he’d be dead.

This world is messed up.

They first started dating when she was 16. When he found out she was 16 and not 18 like she had told him apparently they stopped seeing each other. They then started seeing each other again when she was 17 the legal age in their state. Their relationship is not okay to me. And her being black makes me sad I wouldn't wish their relationship on any girl yet alone a black girl.

For some reason, I think this is the story they are telling. I believe they kept dating and stopped hiding it after she came of legal age.

It's strange her family didn't have him prosecuted.

They live in what looks to be a country (not city) home. Hope it's not because he has to live certain amount of feet away from schools and play grounds.

She was 16 when he approached her. He was starring at her. Enough said. Child services need to watch dem kids. She is an idiot. If this was a dateline NBC show he would have been under the house. I guess since she was a minority and not a young white girl all goes.

At first watching the video, I thought it was a case of him liking black women and thinking she was much older because "black don't crack". But that video was like watching a 12 year play house. She is so obviously young. :nono:

Back