I'm 18, He's 48. Now We Have Twins. Just Come Look Y'all.

No quotes.

She does look young, and I can see he's aging her. She has that fatigued look setting in because he's stealing her years where she should be carefree and with her peers. I personally don't believe in dating, procreating, or marrying much older men, I don't want to be a care-giver too early and they really will age you with their old ways and situations and a lot of them have complexes. #isaidwhatisaid

He's a predator, some one needs to run a background check, because he probably was out regularly checking out 16 year olds who look 14 and younger.

I don't believe they stopped dating for the period before she became 17, how old are those kids? That's a common lie told in a lot of these types of relationships, usually because the older person wants to avoid sex offender charges. I don't even believe she said she was 18 to begin with, that's a cover up too, so he could claim he believed she was an adult. All of a sudden, the same girl who got pregnant 5-6 months into what is probably one of her first relationships was smart enough to lie to be of legal age? I don't believe it.

If I was her parent, I would've call the police on him a long time ago. I think they need to investigate this character, computer, home, yard, everything. I hope her parents/family keep an open line where if she ever wants or needs too come home, she can. This crusty old man is liable to be abusive and manipulative, and even pick up another 16 year old while she's busy raising his twins #withNoRing. He may have been married before and never divorced, otherwise why wouldn't you get married to the girl? It's not like she's got an ex-husband out there. #suspect

Those children are closer in age to the mother than the mother is to their father. This is all sad, no one at the hospital reported anything seeing this child pregnant by that old man?

I look young for my age and always have, a lot of men of are sickos who want to "possess" youth. Even now I have men thinking I'm college aged or younger, and they have that deranged look. No one gave me the tools to deal with men who would pursue because I fit their baby-face fetish. Someone failed this girl. :cry3:

This turns my stomach. I know some here are on team old man but I’m in my 30s and I wouldn’t give this guy a second look. I don’t care if this has happened throughout human history, I don’t think this kind of age difference in relationships should be encouraged.

He’s disgusting and she’s woefully naive. She looks like a little girl next to him and he just doesn’t care. He’s taking advantage.

Back