If you could win a million dollar by......

Would you shave your head for a million dollars?

• Yes

Votes: 158 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoonStar

shaving your head.

I saw this question on another board, and I thought it was interesting.

Would you shave your head for a million dollars? How about when you've almost reached your ultimate hair goal? (let's say you have about 1 more inch to go)

I said yes. I could grow my hair back but I may not ever get the opportunity to get handed 1 million dollars AGAIN.

GIRL!

snip.... snip.... snip ....

I just asked my husband and he said he would shave it off for me in my sleep if I thought to even think to say no.:lol:

And I'd be a rich NATURAL! :D

I would be rockin my lace front enjoyin my Muh Nay!!!!!!!:cool:

Hopefully this would be 1 million after taxes.

This makes me think of another thing how much money we actually spend on our hair on a yearly basis I am going to say I spend about $6000/year that is about $125/week which is right about accurate for me.

I buy hair for braiding or weaving about $40/pack and I usually need 2 packs. I buy hair products averaging about $7.00-$15.00/product. $70 every three months for relaxers. I am a recovering product junkie so hopefully this will decrease as I learn which products I like and don't like. Daily conditioner washing alone cost me about $1.00 per day.

How much money do you guys estimate you spend on your hair per year????

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Last edited:
Tough question. Hmmmm...let's see....Is that before or after taxes?

:look: :look: :look: :look: :look:

Just kidding....HECK YEAH!!! :grin: :grin: My hair will come back, the opportunity may not.

$1 mil after taxes, I would do it in a heartbeat! Even after taxes as long as I have more than $250,000 I would do it.

lmao course i would! and with the money i would buy all the litre sizes of Keracare, buy all the vitamins and start my journey to waistlength natural hair!!!!

By the time I the time I spend money on Hair supplies, vits, etc to grow my hair back, I would probably of spent half the money!!! :lol:
so my answer is NO!

You wouldn't have to ask me twice. What, a chance to pay off student loans, credit cards, car notes, FINALLY BUY a home, and still have cash left over to spend AND invest to make more $$$??????

If the cash was guaranteed, you wouldn't have to ask me twice. This hair game ain't that serious. I always wanted to rock a twa...

Last edited:
This would be me!!!

watch

Last edited:
In a heartbeat. I wouldn't even think twice or be upset about it. I'd shave my head for much less than that.:D

i've been bald b4 and now that i am properly armed i would definately shave it for a million even if they said i couldnt wear a wig or a weave

CAUSE I'M CUTE!!! LOL just kiddin :look:

Keen said:
In a heartbeat. I wouldn't even think twice or be upset about it. I'd shave my head for much less than that.:D

I'm with you Keen!

Shoot, I'd shave my head for $500,000 :grin:

msportugal said:
i've been bald b4 and now that i am properly armed i would definately shave it for a million even if they said i couldnt wear a wig or a weave

CAUSE I'M CUTE!!! LOL just kiddin :look:

Girl, that's important! Can't errbody sport a bald head, for real tho'! My androgynous looking self would have all kinds of shims trying to holla.

Yes if I can wear wigs, scarves, etc. until I regain some length; otherwise, no - I haven't reached that level of confidence just yet, unless I go MIA for 6 months then yes again :lol:

UM where are the scissors and how fast can you wire the money to my account are the only 2 questions I would ask!!! Q

WHAT?:eek: NO!! I am not crazy for money like that at all. I'm feenin for length RIGHT NOW and to start over? NO. I'm not in love with my hair either. For example if I was sick and needed treatment, if it has to go, it has to go but for money...NO.

Back