If you could win a million dollar by......

Would you shave your head for a million dollars?

• Yes

Votes: 158 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YEP!!! And if you ladies wanna take up a collection right now I'd even videotape it :lol:!!!

Seriously, I would love it... I'd be completely natural and have an incentive to skip this transitioning mess!

Excuse me?! HELL YEAH! To think of all the women who lose thier hair involuntarily for harsh reasons (chemo, alopecia, etc) and that I woudl be rewarded? Id be the happiest bald b!tch alive! And then some! If they wanted me to Id shave off every body hair I had... Eyelashes, eyebrows, even the little hairs on my knuckles :lol: And Im SO serious!

Sistaslick said:
GIRL!

snip.... snip.... snip ....

I just asked my husband and he said he would shave it off for me in my sleep if I thought to even think to say no.:lol:

And I'd be a rich NATURAL! :D

I actually laughed out SOO loud after reading this response. THis is too funny! So much so that I didnt even bother to read the other responses. *dead* *weak*

I still cant catch myself! hahaha ha

ANyway, I would as well. WIth our financial commitments and our goals and stuff, that money would come in so handy for so many things.
Finishing school, buying a nice house, college investments for the kids and some seed money for my husband's business.

beyondcute said:
Excuse me?! HELL YEAH! To think of all the women who lose thier hair involuntarily for harsh reasons (chemo, alopecia, etc) and that I woudl be rewarded? Id be the happiest bald b!tch alive! And then some! If they wanted me to Id shave off every body hair I had... Eyelashes, eyebrows, even the little hairs on my knuckles :lol: And Im SO serious!

LOL!!!!! :rofl:

Sistaslick said:
GIRL!

snip.... snip.... snip ....

I just asked my husband and he said he would shave it off for me in my sleep if I thought to even think to say no.:lol:

And I'd be a rich NATURAL! :D

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: That is too funny!!! He wouldn't take any chances of losing that million dollars, huh.

Heck yeah, I would do it!!! :yep: Please, I'd buy a collection of wigs; and at least I'd know exactly how to care for my hair to get the length back.

And you know this!!! By the time a year and a half roles around, i can be boppin around with shoulder length hair and my money making money in its investments! God I wish this was actually happening...Am I crazy? I dont care....I'll take that Million after taxes of course in the blink of an eye! Holla!!

I'd hafta say hell to the yes. What I couldn't do with some extra cash right now. Buy my mom a house, tell certain entities to kiss my *ahem* hind parts, and invest. I'd slap a wig on, mtg or mn my dome, and keep it movin. :p

Are you kidding? Bwah ha ha ha! :lachen: :lachen:

Ahem!!!

After invseting and taking care of other business.

I would find out who does Bey's weaves and fly them to my Condo to do my lace front.

I would do all my grocery shopping at Whole Foods. Take much better care of myself.

pah- leeeeease!:lol:

Last edited:
frosty said:
Yes, Yes Yes. That's what the woman did on "The Amazing Race."

Yes, Joyce and her husband Uchenna. It was so nice, because he was so understanding if she chose not to do it. She cried, he cried, I cried...

In the end, she and her husband won the million dollars. I saw an interview with them later and she looked fabulous! Her hair was short still, but healthy and she couldn't stop smiling.

the shaving episode
story_1a.jpg

the millionaires
PH2005102800411.jpg

beyondcute said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: So would I !!!

OnceUponAtime said:
Yes, Joyce and her husband Uchenna. It was so nice, because he was so understanding if she chose not to do it. She cried, he cried, I cried...

In the end, she and her husband won the million dollars. I saw an interview with them later and she looked fabulous! Her hair was short still, but healthy and she couldn't stop smiling.

the shaving episode
story_1a.jpg

the millionaires
PH2005102800411.jpg

what was this about? I dont follow the amazing race.

trinidarkie1 said:
what was this about? I dont follow the amazing race.

As you know, the two man teams travel all over the world using clues to get to the next location, but also they have to succeed in challenges to get many of the clues. Sometimes the teams have a choice between two challenges and only one of the team members can take the challenge, but not the same person two times in a row. So, Joyce and Uchenna chose to participate in a cultural ritual, not realizing that it involved shaving the hair off your head. It was Joyce's turn. Joyce almost quit, but didn't want to lose the race over that, so she talked herself into doing it. Her husband was very supportive and told her she didn't have to. Her hair was past shoulder length.

Side note about that couple. Before the race, they contemplated ending their relationship because of many difficulties, including not being able to have any children. One of the legs in the race went through an African village where they had to stop at an orphanage. They were so touched that they gave some of their limited race money to the orphanage. The only team to do so.

I voted yes because I always wondered what it would be like to start over from scratch knowing everything I know now. It would be hard, but I could dry my tears with hundred dollar bills.:grin:

Let's see............ For a million?? Yep! Shoot. Student loan repayments would take close to half, then get out of the rest of debt, give to parents, buy house, invest, college funds and cars, boob lift and lasik for my eyes. Oh yeah. Even for just enough to pay off student loans and other debts. I'm considering this anyway when I turn 40 to see how my own color with the greys would look. Plus I'd get a couple of hot lace fronts. I love my coils though.

Absolutely without question, it's just hair.

Plus, it would be a win-win situation because I'd be back to having a head of natural healthy hair like I did when I came out the womb.

of course i would, i could afford to buy everything i needed to grow it back with a quicknes. I'd put it in the bank and use the interest on my hair lol

For a mil? Yep. I'd be a little sad about losing my hair after all the time and energy spent growning it out, but once I see my bank account, I'd be heading to the wig store to get the finest hair money can buy! Also purchasing top-of-the-line products to start over.

I'd do it for less than a million. If they said I could not wear a wig or a scarf, I'd sport my bald head because I'm STILL one FLYY mamajama without it!

Hair grows back. That money and the money I make of investments would help take care of my mum/daddy/brothers and lots of other folk.

I am certainly NOT my hair.

Bring it on!

I wouldn't give it a second thought. I could have a cute pixie in 3 months or be at a glorious starting over point for natural.

With a two-for-one like that- who am I to say no?

I'd do it for less too!

shoot I shaved my hair for a man b/f so I can do it again for a mil. It only took my a year and a half to grow it back againmto sholder lenght. so its worth it.

Back