If A Wealthy Woman Wanted Your Husband Or SO For On Call Coloring For 1 Month's Time

Well....

• My Man Is Your Man

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Not Never

Votes: 60 75.9%

• Total voters
Re: If A Wealthy Woman Wanted Your Husband Or SO For On Call Coloring For 1 Month's T

Hypothetically-Yes . The truth is that so many men cheat free of charge and I guess my man cheating on me would be somewhat less painful if I were paid for him to do it :look:.

In Reality-No. I want my husband for myself only although I might just be tempted if the payment was much higher.

Re: If A Wealthy Woman Wanted Your Husband Or SO For On Call Coloring For 1 Month's T

Seriously. She could have him for good for 50,000. That could be a down payment on a house. That's how I feel today.

Yes.
I'd also write up a legal doc to cover all health stuff and write a clause that states I get most of the money. If he goes back unbeknownst to me, I get all the money.

My husband would be more than just peen to me so if peen is what she wants, it's peen that she will get! Can I watch? *teehee*

Absolutely not.

You can't boink someone else and come back to me, ever. I find that disgusting.

75K is too low. 500K, I'd drive him myself. DH on the other hand says no amount of money could get him to rent me out :lol:

Lol at this thread popping up again. Time flies.

Back