If A Wealthy Woman Wanted Your Husband Or SO For On Call Coloring For 1 Month's Time

Well....

• My Man Is Your Man

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Not Never

Votes: 60 75.9%

• Total voters
Re: If A Wealthy Woman Wanted Your Husband Or SO For On Call Coloring For 1 Month's T

Is the woman black? :look:

:lol: What does that have to do with anything?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

My second thought: Paris Hilton got Herpes. I can't sell his health no matter how much pimp blood I got in my veins.

:lachen: :rofl:

Can I offer her an ex?

That's what I'm talkin' about. :yep:

I aint shame. I sure would. However, I'd go to an attorney and have all kinds of legal stuff written up with a bazillion clauses and consequences should any misbehaving in whatever I define as behaving occurs on both their parts... and hell, beyond the situation too. He cheats with anyone five years down the line? Every penny is mine. You know... stuff like that. :look:

Girrrlllll, and that money better be in escrow. I don't want hear no story after the deed is done.

Dammit. I must really be in love because I just can't agree to this lol. I cannot.

Dammit. Imagine the shoe closet I'm giving up... And the vacation home in Antigua. Dammit.

Re: If A Wealthy Woman Wanted Your Husband Or SO For On Call Coloring For 1 Month's T

I love my man but......:look:

um yeah she can have him, there is no coloring in my house no a days *shrugs shoulders*

Saywhatnow???

Definitely not. I am not hurting for money that bad. :lol:

gabulldawg

Not hurting for money, just not in a good place in my marriage:ohwell:. So I really could careless. This thread pretty much explains it.
Saywhatnow???

Definitely not. I am not hurting for money that bad. :lol:

Last edited:

eyunka the last sentence was about me, not you. I apologize if I didn't make that clear. :bighug: I know marriage can be tough!

If shes willing to spend that much to get laid she must have some stds. I dont want her giving my man no bum bumps lol

My inner madam just screamed out " Show me the money!".

But I'm not married ..and I tend to be possessive of my mensss..

what kind of question is this?

my man/relationship/love does not have a price tag.

I couldn't, but I would check to see if she or her rich friends would like any of SO's brothers for a discount of $500,000 and a free pack of condoms.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using LHCF

The responses are killing me!

What's to stop him from taking the money and running? Men are not as dumb as women when it comes to getting their money - how many male hos give money to female pimps?? :lachen:

There are some people money can't buy. For everyone else, there's Mastercard.

My SO says most of the guys at his work only have sex 2x per year. I think their wives must be over it and prob would pimp them for some peace and quiet lol.

As for me no, no, no lol.

I would think about it for I billion.

She can have him for 50k which is how much extra we need for a down payment on the house I want :look: Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

DH wouldn't go for it even if it were $1 million. He'd have to be drugged to even strip outside of the house.

I'd whore him to the max.

For that price she can do whatever the hell she wants with and to him :look:

j/k

No, I wouldn't consider that.

I'd be tempted if it were $1 million or more but ultimately my dh is not for sale. I definitely couldn't deal with a one month rental. Now mayyyybe if it were a threesome and just one time...Might have to think long and hard about that...

My SO says most of the guys at his work only have sex 2x per year. I think their wives must be over it and prob would pimp them for some peace and quiet lol.

As for me no, no, no lol.

Twice a YEAR!!!! :blush:

I would seriously do it for a million. I could buy a mansion with that. She would have to have std tests and they would have to wear condoms.

The only problem is trying convince mr man into doing it. He is straight laced. I think the thought of me pimpin him out would leave him deflated and unable to perform.

Though it could backfire. He could become so disgusted with me that he leaves, with the million he worked for.

There was a movie like this but it was a woman (Demi Moore?).

I would probably do it for a few mil and leave DH and take the money with me. No way I could be with a man who would pimp me out. Yeah double standards.

NO!!! I don't like to share, I am very jealous and he is too, so I know if it was the other way around he would say the same thing. I would have to use that money for therapy :nono:

I'd whore him to the max.

This was so funny to me. I thought the same thing. I'd make sure he was dressed up pretty and smelling good for her too.

Back