I tried Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship....

Dang, I forgot about this thread! :lol: I'm sooo glad a lot of you are having good results and loving this stuff as much as I do! For those that don't like it..... YOU SUCK!!! :rofl:

Deep conditioning with heat is the only way I use it. I tried it as a co wash too and liked it, but it's MUCH better with heat! :yep:

I will try it this way and see if I get better results.

Has anyone else deep conditioned with this besides the ones already posted?
I plan on using it this weekend and just want consensus :look:

Has anyone else deep conditioned with this besides the ones already posted?
I plan on using it this weekend and just want consensus :look:

I have without heat for 3 hours and it does melt away tangles and such but for some reason it makes my hair shed more than usual:perplexed.

What color is the bottle(LTR)?
LTR.jpg

Man it's so hard to resist a product when everyone is raving about it!

There was this super long thread on how tresemme really did make people say "ooh la la" But i went out and bought it and i was not impressed.

So as I comtemplate trying this one... I'm like, hmmm... I wonder if it's worth it. I'm really am a pantene fan. Can anyone compare this to the pantene mask. would anyone say it's comparable?

I have to admit that I went to Target just because everyone talked about it. I bought the conditioner and the leave-in. I have to say that I love them both. These are definetly a keeper and this is my 2nd time using them. My hair feeling so nice and silky air dried. I wonder how it would be when I blow-dry?

Man it's so hard to resist a product when everyone is raving about it!

There was this super long thread on how tresemme really did make people say "ooh la la" But i went out and bought it and i was not impressed.

So as I comtemplate trying this one... I'm like, hmmm... I wonder if it's worth it. I'm really am a pantene fan. Can anyone compare this to the pantene mask. would anyone say it's comparable?

I haven't tried the Pantene mask (I'm waaay too heavy handed for that teeny jar) so I can't compare those two. But I didn't like Tressemme either, it made my hair really dry and tangled. If you don't try the LTR con, at least try the leave in! The stuff is fabulous! :grin:

I have without heat for 3 hours and it does melt away tangles and such but for some reason it makes my hair shed more than usual:perplexed.

This is what I was waiting to hear... if anyone experienced negative effects after using...
I've always been skeptical about using cheapie conditioners...
Has anyone else experienced shedding or breakage since using this??

I hope I get replies within the next 10 minutes cause I'm about to wash my hair:look:

Do you think if you use it with heat it would be less shedding??

This is what I was waiting to hear... if anyone experienced negative effects after using...
I've always been skeptical about using cheapie conditioners...
Has anyone else experienced shedding or breakage since using this??

I hope I get replies within the next 10 minutes cause I'm about to wash my hair:look:

Do you think if you use it with heat it would be less shedding??

I haven't any adverse effects and I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for a month or so now....It's a cheapie so even though my hair feels soft I still deep condition using a really good conditioner....

I tried it for the first time this week after my shikakai and amla rinse, it was true to form all my tangles melted away. I find the leave in to be a little too heavy for my fine hair. But I was truly happy with the product. I haven't experienced any unusual shedding at all.

What are the ingredients in this leave-in?

ETA: I used the conditioner today, and I loved it! I can still smell it in my hair now. Yum. I'm liking the ingredients in this conditioner better than the Hello Hydration. The HH has that big Cycl...xane cone word near the top, while the LTR doesn't. The smell is awesome. I hope the LTR Leave-in isn't packed full of cones or anything. I'm going to have to check out Kroger and Target to get more of the conditioner and some leave-in.

Last edited:
How much is everyone paying for LTR products?

ETA: I just brought 3 bottles of the condish for 2.94 each at Walmart. I got the LTR, Hello Hydration, and the drama clean. I can't wait to try them all.:grin:

Last edited:
Ok, I don't need to know the ingredients for the leave-in anymore. I picked up me a bottle today at Kroger. They were 2/$5 so I got a leave-in and another conditioner.

I went to Wal-Mart later, and saw that they had the big 23oz conditioner for $5 so I got that too.

I'm gonna love this stuff. CON (green label) + LTR Conditioner = great cheap-o combo.

I can't wait to see what the leave-in is like. It's kinda thick too.

I bought the LTR leave in this weekend. I can't wait to try it. Maybe I'll go back and get the conditioner too. :yep:

I just tried the LTR leave-in......it was okay, probably won't repurchase. The conditioner on the other hand, is a winner!

okay...

I've been wanting to ask what all this 'HE' stuff was....

whyyyy.....did I come in here..whyyyy?!! I said that I wasn't going to buy any more conditoner, but this sounds pretty good!!

I could try it for my regular condition washes, despite those other 20 or so bottles that I have at home......I jest....but only slightly. :look:

Ok. I went and bought the LTR leave in. It wasn't bad.
However, I got my Break's Over leave in (that I had to order online since I couldn't find any in stores) and I AM IN LOVE!!!

I think I'm going to have to try to order some more.

Now, I am going to try to get the LTR conditioner since everyone loves it and possibly use it with Break's Over leave in.

I hate you guys for making me buy all this stuff. :lachen:

i absolutely ADORE the combination of break's over conditioner and LTR leave-in. the two smells together of coconut, mango, and raspberry are delicious!

Ooh la la, the LTR condish gives ultimate slip and helps me detangle without a comb!!!!!!! :spinning: :drunk:

It is the bizzzomb!!!

i absolutely ADORE the combination of break's over conditioner and LTR leave-in. the two smells together of coconut, mango, and raspberry are delicious!

YES!!! Another great combo is BO and LTR conditioners mixed together as a deep conditioner. Oh my goodness :lick:

Ooh la la, the LTR condish gives ultimate slip and helps me detangle without a comb!!!!!!! :spinning: :drunk:

It is the bizzzomb!!!

What products are you using that gives you such incredible shine??? Cause uh, I need a few gallons of it

I LOOOOVE the LTR leave-in, but now I'm curious about this Break's Over that I keep hearing about. I think I'm gonna hafta try that one . . .

I LOOOOVE the LTR leave-in, but now I'm curious about this Break's Over that I keep hearing about. I think I'm gonna hafta try that one . . .

break's over is AMAZING! but you might need to order online, i hear the line is being discontinued . . .

Back