I tried Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship....

I too love the LTR line and have been using the leave-in as my daily moisturizer (I use a tiny bit). My hair absolutely loves it :thumbsup:. The best part is that it keeps my hair smelling freshly washed even after 5 days without washing. :grin:

this is so funny as i was just about to purchase the ltr leave in yesterday. i already love the ltr condish and the bo condish. i have the hello hydration but havent used it yet anyway i wanted the LTR leave in but right now im in love with salerm 21 b5 and thought it would be a waist of money but i will get it anyway this weekend

Ok so I finally tried LTR and the condish is niiiiiiiice. Softness and slip for days! :drunk: I haven't even dc/ed with it, just used it as a final rinse. This might be weird but I'm scared to d/c with a cheapie.

I like the leave-in too, very slippy. So far, the line a keeper.

Okay so how often do any of you use these products? Every week? Every other day?

I guess my thing is, will it help my ends from breaking so I can get growth...that's all I am willing to try the line for, added growth.

Break No-More is really good, and so is Hello Hydration for our types of hair. But Drama Clean, the shampoo, is really good a deep clean once a month. Just the shampoo though.

alright..

I bought some of this stuff after work yesterday and used it last night!

It smells soooooo good! I did my prepoo with it--along with a little silicon mix in there. It left my hair pretty conditioned and soft!!
I'm not sure if the silicon mix helped it or not, but regardless, I'll be using it with it anyway. (can't let my SM go!)

I LOVE the leave in!
oh my goodness..this stuff smells yummy!! I can't quit touching and smelling my hair today! :grin:
I have yet another leave-in! I'll use it in conjunction with my Profectiv Break-Free--or alone! Last night I used it alone, and my 4b hair had great slip!

I'm an outta control pj, but I truly appreciate the reviews on this product!! :yep:

for those of you with the LTR leave-in... try adding a capful of silk amino acids... the difference is unbelievable... SO much slip... :drools:

for those of you with the LTR leave-in... try adding a capful of silk amino acids... the difference is unbelievable... SO much slip... :drools:

Where do you get silk amino acids from?!

not that I NEED to be buying another product....:look: ....but I just gotta know!! :lol:

lol, i was just about to say lotioncrafters. they have it for the cheapest i've ever seen it.

GREAT and thanks!!!!
I'll scoop some up!!!
and girl, I couldn't wait for a response....... I'm a pj spinning outta control..:spinning: :lol:

Do you add the capful to the entire bottle of leave-in?

yup! you've just got to make sure to really shake up the contents, so the SAA is evenly distributed within the product.

i also added a bit of glitter from lotioncrafters, and shook that up, so my hair is sparkly after i use it :grin::grin::grin: but that's beside the point

Been there, done that :rofl:

I also added a capful of honeyquat :grin: My hair feels so fantastic, I keep taking down my bun to feel in my hair and newgrowth. I know I'm manipulating my hair WAY too much, but I can't help it! My hair smells and feels so good!

i also added a bit of glitter from lotioncrafters, and shook that up, so my hair is sparkly after i use it :grin::grin::grin: but that's beside the point

That's a gooood idea!!! Have you tried that with a rollerset? I'll bet it would look sooooo pretty! My dd has some glitter laying around somewhere :scratchch *off to rummage through toybox*

I am slow turning into a pj. I picked up some LTR conditioner at CVS yesterday. I can't wait to try it during my next wash. I was really searching for the leave in but couldn't find it so I got the regular CON instead.

Correct me if I am wrong...Are you ladies getting the conditioner and leave in for $2.99 each at Target and Walmart?

I purchased the conditioner @ CVS and the price was $6. :sad: Cheap but I could have gotten both the leave in and conditioner for that price.

yup! you've just got to make sure to really shake up the contents, so the SAA is evenly distributed within the product.

Awesome! Off to lotioncrafters for some SAA, and maybe some glitter. . . Thanks so much!!

I love this conditioner! I co-washed with twists in yesterday and then added a little oil. My hair is reallly soft and smells nice. I normally don't co wash but I wanted to try this stuff out. I will def. be using it more (with SAA) too. I got mine at Albertsons/Jewel grocery store for $2.50

Correct me if I am wrong...Are you ladies getting the conditioner and leave in for $2.99 each at Target and Walmart?

I purchased the conditioner @ CVS and the price was $6. :sad: Cheap but I could have gotten both the leave in and conditioner for that price.

I bought some more :look: conditioner and leave in last night at Walmart!

The leave in was $2.94---and I got the big bottle of conditioner this time (about 23 or 24 ounces) which was $5.00.

The 12 ounce bottle of conditioner was priced at $2.94 at the Walmart that I shopped in last night----however, in another Walmart, the same size was $3.14.
So give or take a few cents....$3 to $5 is what you'll pay for the conditioner.

I haven't checked out CVS or Target yet.

I bought the LTR leave-in and conditioner and None of Your Frizziness leave-in and conditioner from Wal-Mart today. I am natural and have not tried the products yet, but I will keep you posted on the results. The Hello Hydration Con is really good!:afro2:

Ok, I gave one of my friends one of my LTR conditioners because she loved the smell.

I went back to Kroger today and they still had the 2/$5 sale. I got another LTR conditioner and a Hello Hydration conditioner.

I see that they don't have that big Cyc....xane cone in there anymore, goodie :).

I just want to tell you people that you truly disgust me and make me sick. I thought I had found my staples and was shaking the pj monkey off my back. I successfully avoided this thread for WEEKS and today the little devil Jessica Rabbit on my shoulder said "Go peek in the thread....it won't hurt." Now I wanna try this stuff. A PLAGUE ON THE LOT OF YOU!!! j/k :ohwell::perplexed:look:

I bought some more :look: conditioner and leave in last night at Walmart!

The leave in was $2.94---and I got the big bottle of conditioner this time (about 23 or 24 ounces) which was $5.00.

The 12 ounce bottle of conditioner was priced at $2.94 at the Walmart that I shopped in last night----however, in another Walmart, the same size was $3.14.
So give or take a few cents....$3 to $5 is what you'll pay for the conditioner.

I haven't checked out CVS or Target yet.

Thanks Apples.

I got picked up the leavin from Kroger's today for about 2 bucks.

THIS PRODUCT LINE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I went grocery shopping and you know how it is you just have to stop in the hair care section to see what they've got.

Well I found the LTR leavin in. I was so excited and couldn't wait to get home and use both the leave in and the regular conditioner that I purchased the day before.

After rinsing out my clarifying poo I added the LTR CON, a tiny bit of Duo Tex, and then alma oil to my wet hair. I could feel my hair getting soft while I was evenly distributing the conditioner and the smell was yummy.

I then sat under the hooddryer for about 30 minutes. Then I rinsed and added the leavin in.

THE DETANGLING PROCESS WAS EFFORTLESS!!!!!!:love3:

Ladies I have tired so many conditioners that never aid in the detangling process and it takes me for ever to rollerset which is why I hate doing it. The only conditioner that I finally purchased about a month ago that detangled my hair with ease was Silicone Mix and now LTR is going to also be added to my list of staples.

I am so happy I picked up the product. I am yet another satisfied customer.:drunk:

I just want to tell you people that you truly disgust me and make me sick. I thought I had found my staples and was shaking the pj monkey off my back. I successfully avoided this thread for WEEKS and today the little devil Jessica Rabbit on my shoulder said "Go peek in the thread....it won't hurt." Now I wanna try this stuff. A PLAGUE ON THE LOT OF YOU!!! j/k :ohwell::perplexed:look:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

You just gave me a good, hearty laugh! Now get some shoes on and and head on down to Target like a good little girl :lol:

You know you want to. Look at all the raves. This is some good stuff :grin: :look:

Last edited:
THIS PRODUCT LINE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I went grocery shopping and you know how it is you just have to stop in the hair care section to see what they've got.

Well I found the LTR leavin in. I was so excited and couldn't wait to get home and use both the leave in and the regular conditioner that I purchased the day before.

After rinsing out my clarifying poo I added the LTR CON, a tiny bit of Duo Tex, and then alma oil to my wet hair. I could feel my hair getting soft while I was evenly distributing the conditioner and the smell was yummy.

I then sat under the hooddryer for about 30 minutes. Then I rinsed and added the leavin in.

THE DETANGLING PROCESS WAS EFFORTLESS!!!!!!:love3:

Ladies I have tired so many conditioners that never aid in the detangling process and it takes me for ever to rollerset which is why I hate doing it. The only conditioner that I finally purchased about a month ago that detangled my hair with ease was Silicone Mix and now LTR is going to also be added to my list of staples.

I am so happy I picked up the product. I am yet another satisfied customer.:drunk:

:pepper: :grin: :pepper: :grin: :pepper:

Back