I tried Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship....

Ok, I gave one of my friends one of my LTR conditioners because she loved the smell.

I went back to Kroger today and they still had the 2/$5 sale. I got another LTR conditioner and a Hello Hydration conditioner.

I see that they don't have that big Cyc....xane cone in there anymore, goodie :).

Ok, I tried the Hello Hydration today, and that's some good stuff! Now, I'm going to have to go to Wal-Mart and buy the big 23oz $5.00 bottle of that too.

I can't believe how well this cheapie conditioner works. I will probably get the Hello Hydration as well. My hair is so soft this morning after airdrying in a ponytail last night.:grin:

I went to the HE website to tell them how dissatisfied I was with the product and they wrote back! They asked for my name and address so they could mail me a refund for the cost of the product. Atleast they stand behind their product.

I have to check when I get off work. Do you not want the cones?

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but :nono:.

When I first tried HH, I bought the sample sizes from wal-greens, and the conditioner had the big Cyc....xane cone as like the 2nd ingredient. It worked okay, but I didn't really care for that huge cone.

But now I see that the ingredients have changed in the HH, so I tried it again and loved it. Works like a charm, just like the LTR.

I looove LTR! I co-wash with the conditioner daily and use a little bit of the leave-in with my Cantu shea butter leave-in. It smells really good and it also defines my curls in areas that didn't curl up much before.:yep::grin::drunk:

TSU:
I have a huge bottle of HH and if you send me your address I will send it to you.
It didn't do a thing for me.:nono:

Same here...it didnt do anything for me either. I will try mixing it with something else just to use it up....HOWEVER I did get to go to walmart yesterday and I picked up the LTR and the leave in. The smell is lovely:drunk:. Also someone in an earlier post mentioned the Quantum (sp?) shampoo for clarifying...well I stopped by Sally's last night and they had a little sale. The shampoo was bogo free..whoo hoo. So I got two 33 fl oz for $7.99 (not sure why I'm so happy cause these bottles are so big..this stuff is going to be in my cabinet for a long time..lol:rolleyes:)..anywhoooo it was a great deal!! I plan on shampooing my hair since i haven't clarifyied since I started co washing. I think i have a lot of build up esp since I think i have hard water:perplexed...anyways i will let you guys know my results tomorrow:grin:.

btw: I have to just let you guys know that you all are fabulous. My hair has changed so much since I started lurking.:blush:.ummm i mean joined..lol. God Bless!!

Okay Ladies, it has taken me 2 days to read (almost) every post on this thread. It looks like the HE Replenishing that I was using is being discontinued and I could not figure out with HE product would be comparable. Then I found this thread! I was hoping LTR would be the one. So after 2 days of reading and a house full of hungry kids; I have made my list and I am on my way to Target!

Thanks!:yep::yep::yep:

today at Walmart I bought HE None of your frizzness soothing leave-in creme

WHY?? hell if I know... but I couldnt just walk past it..

I was in search of the Break's over leave-In and couldnt find it

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but :nono:.

When I first tried HH, I bought the sample sizes from wal-greens, and the conditioner had the big Cyc....xane cone as like the 2nd ingredient. It worked okay, but I didn't really care for that huge cone.

But now I see that the ingredients have changed in the HH, so I tried it again and loved it. Works like a charm, just like the LTR.
Yup it's got the cone. It's the 3rd ingredient. Sorry...

I have 4a natural TWA hair and HE LTR conditioner and leave-in conditioner makes my hair really soft and managable without adding any other moisturizer. It's definantely a new staple. Thanks

:dance7:

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and the results are great. My hair is soft and has the slip that I want.

I was in Omaha when I bought it and they had tons on the shelf - I wish I purchased more while I was there. I wasn't sure if I would like it so I only bought three bottles.

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and the results are great. My hair is soft and has the slip that I want.

I was in Omaha when I bought it and they had tons on the shelf - I wish I purchased more while I was there. I wasn't sure if I would like it so I only bought three bottles.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

OK, I finally found this line at Target. I bought 2 large bottles of conditioner and 2 bottles of leave-in. (I also picked up a bottle of Breaks Over conditioner too :look:)

My review:

I'm 6 days post relaxer. I used the LTR to co-wash with this morning. I sprayed my hair with UBH Dew, put a little LTR leave-in, sealed with coconut oil and airdried. I'm rocking my first wash 'n go with a headband at work today. It looks decent. (sorry no pics) My hair is very soft and smells great.

I'm used to co-washing with Suave Tropical coconut but I think the LTR will be a keeper! :yep:

i just bought the leave in LTR and i cant wait to use it:lick:. the wash out conditioner is the ish so i can only imagine. but i think the HH is my all time favorite. i use it as a leave in too

They have the entire line at our local Walmart. I didn't purchase any there because I knew CVS was having a BOGO sale. Well how bout one of you....nice ladies must have gotten there first because there was only one conditoner left. I got it and the smooth conditoner... I'll take that back and exchange it for the LTR when they restock.

Does anyone use LTR as a DC? or do you just use it like a cream rinse?

TIA

(For the naturals, do you all use the shampoo? I have sworn off shampoos with SLS except for ORS Aloe)

IS anyone still using this?

heck to tha no!!! LOL I actually revisited the whole line 2 weeks ago and I hate it even more now than I did a few months ago. DRY TANGLED MESS is what I got when I used the shampoo and conditioner. The leave in I will admit is great for braid outs!! But straight styles- the leave in (and all water based moisturizers for that matter) are horrible. I learned this the hard way. I get FANTASTIC results with shea butter n jojoba oil to moisturize and seal with straight styles.

heck to tha no!!! LOL I actually revisited the whole line 2 weeks ago and I hate it even more now than I did a few months ago. DRY TANGLED MESS is what I got when I used the shampoo and conditioner. The leave in I will admit is great for braid outs!! But straight styles- the leave in (and all water based moisturizers for that matter) are horrible. I learned this the hard way. I get FANTASTIC results with shea butter n jojoba oil to moisturize and seal with straight styles.

sorry to hear that

I still use the conditoner for cowashes (love it) and just found the leave in at Target. I have to say the leave in is awesome! I used it last night for a braid out and my hair is soft and smells yummy :lick:

I'll try it again tomorrow when I rollerset.

Back