I found a picture of the last time I was natural and MBL...ahhh, motivation!

Diva_Esq

picture.php

Forgive the black version of a mullet...y'all know you had the short in the top, long in the back at 1 time in life! :yep:

I was 13 and this picture was right before I got my first relaxer in 7th grade. :nono:

Forgive the bluriness...and my brother's goofy face! :)

Girl, We must be the same age!
I have a picture with the same hairdo but it was worse. I had the layers all the way down my back (remember how they feathering met in the middle of the back of your head and formed something that looked like a butt crease???) :lachen::lachen::lachen:

yep, the good ole days (as my 4 year old says)!

Thanks for the memories!

Wow, pretty hair! I'm glad you're calling it a mullet, no one every wants to seem to call that style a mullet. I didn't have one, but I remember seeing everyone wearing one when I was in middle school/high school.

That is some beautiful hair...

Girl those type of pictures bring back memories...

Thanks!!

Girl, We must be the same age!
I have a picture with the same hairdo but it was worse. I had the layers all the way down my back (remember how they feathering met in the middle of the back of your head and formed something that looked like a butt crease???) :lachen::lachen::lachen:

yep, the good ole days (as my 4 year old says)!

Thanks for the memories!

Ohhhh, the butt crease! Recall it well! Born in 75! LOL @ your 4 year old...the good old days aint that old for that child! :)

Wow, pretty hair! I'm glad you're calling it a mullet, no one every wants to seem to call that style a mullet. I didn't have one, but I remember seeing everyone wearing one when I was in middle school/high school.

Thanks! Yea, gotta call it like I see it! :lachen:

Ah, the black girl mullet. Brings back memories! :lachen:

Beautiful hair, and I agree, you'll be back there soon.:yep:

Thanks! It rates up there with the Salt N Pepa/ MC Lyte assymetrical bob w/ the shaved side with lines! :lachen:

:yep::yep: Beautiful Hair Soror

:grin: Thank you, Soror!

Your hair is/was lovely. Gotta love those throwback familia pics..

Aww you were cute and your hair was pretty. I know you can't wait to be back there. I use some of my old pics for inspiration as well.

Wow, your hair was so long and thick! I am trying to recapture the length I had when I was young, too.:ohwell:

Back