My 2 year anniversary (PICTURE OVERLOAD!)

Very pretty! I really like the last pics. Does the long-haired hottie from your blog prefer the wild natural or swangin' straight look?

This is very inspirational because your hair looks so healthy! Congrats on the fab progress!!! Love your Ponytail and the "Styled" section. :yep:

Very pretty! I really like the last pics. Does the long-haired hottie from your blog prefer the wild natural or swangin' straight look?

He loves my "puff" as he calls it lol. He thinks Im "sexy" with this hair too. Sometimes he makes my puff bigger by "hand picking" it. lol. He knows about my journey :)

Thanks again ladies!

WOW, that is some serious progress. I hope to be at that length by next fall:look: (hey a girl can dream:yep:)
You are doing great. What hair type are you and how do you keep your ends looking so neat and healthy. Mines are chewed up.:nono:

Im in the 3c/4a. My front is straight looking with some wave to it and my nape has a bit of 4b.

Ive been putting conditioner or a leave in back on my hair after getting out of the shower.

Wonderful ponytail! That is a lot of length and thickness you gained to have that much of a difference in your before and after pony length. Great progress!

I love your hair! It's beautiful! My hair is growing as slow as hell, I doubt it's going to be near your legnth at the 2 year mark. I would love it to be though. It's like a perfect legnth in the sense that you can do a lot with it! Keep up the great work!

I love your hair! It's beautiful! My hair is growing as slow as hell, I doubt it's going to be near your legnth at the 2 year mark. I would love it to be though. It's like a perfect legnth in the sense that you can do a lot with it! Keep up the great work!

Im looking at your signature...you call THAT slow? Youre doing great if you ask me! :yep:

Back