Husband shot on a date...Anger or grief?

syze6

There was a crime committed in which a man and his female friend were both shot in an attempted robbery. Details revealed that this man was actually married and on a first date with this female companion, he met online.

Both were shot and killed and it is indeed a sad situaition. My gf and I was discussing it and I said I feel for the wife, because as a wife I would still have anger considering the circumstances.

My friend said I was extreme and all that mattered was his death and the manner in which he died. I disagree.

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of marriage the wife thought she had. Him dating might not have been a surprise to her.

I wonder what kind of marriage the wife thought she had. Him dating might not have been a surprise to her.

I wonder if she knew at all. The man was a police officer, who was actually off duty at the time of the shooting.

Wowzers!!!!!!!!!! The truth is stranger than fiction. I thought this was going to be a what would you do if (and I didn't think it was based on something real)

I would be torn. Obviously, I would be grieving the death of my husband. But at the same time, it would hurt me to know that he was out doing something like that!

It makes me think of Morgan Freeman...

He could have "been going through a divorce" :rolleyes:

Now the wife doesn't have to fight for what's hers...unless he wrote a will :scratchch

Whatever the real deal was...it's sad.

He could have "been going through a divorce" :rolleyes:

Now the wife doesn't have to fight for what's hers...unless he wrote a will :scratchch

Whatever the real deal was...it's sad.

No mention of divorce when the story was reported. They said he was married and was on a date. Now, I don't know how those details got out but who knows!

well thats what he gets for cheating. I hope he had a huge life insurance policy, not to mention his death benefits from his job. Cry wifey for a minute then party like a rock star.

My kids dad died of natural causes on the 30th of June. I cried for a sec then went to get my money for my kids. BOO HOO BOO HOO.

Wow. This is so classic. How do they know he was on a "date"? Did he say so before being shot? I guess it doesn't matter now. He's dead and so is she. Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel sorry for the wife and kids. What an embarrassment.

I hope he left her nice...insurance policy and such.

well thats what he gets for cheating. I hope he had a huge life insurance policy, not to mention his death benefits from his job. Cry wifey for a minute then party like a rock star.

My kids dad died of natural causes on the 30th of June. I cried for a sec then went to get my money for my kids. BOO HOO BOO HOO.

comment-friday-damn.jpg

Wouldn't it be crazy if the wife found out he was going on a date, and had him set up????? My imagination runs wild ladies!

Funny you should mention that Coco....and believe it or not, most of these wives know when their husbands are cheating. As most of are very well familiar with it, it's called a womans' intuition. She doesn't have to have concrete proof, but just the intuition.

They met online, so for all we know, it could have been the husband of the woman he was with that MAY have had them shot. Talk about a twisted plot. However, if it was just a random robbery, then they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Classic.....

I wonder if she knew at all. The man was a police officer, who was actually off duty at the time of the shooting.
I know I'm wrong but the gf might have saved the wife from being shot. Also the scenerio saved the wife from grief of going through divorce.

you read my mind...so sue me if I'm insensitive :perplexed

i dunno ladies...

was he wrong? oh yes. did he need to pay? oh yes. did he need to pay with his life? i dunno about all that...:nono:

i definitely feel badly for his wife, and she has every right to feel every emotion from anger to grief in this situation.

i mostly feel bad for the kids who will never see their father again.

also, weren't the man and the date arguing loudly in the car right before they got shot? so loudly that a neighbor called the cops and was concerned? wonder what they were arguing about... i wonder if one or both was having a change of heart about the situation they put themselves in :rolleyes:

oh, and weren't they sitting in a car on the west side at night? and he was a cop, right?

don't be THAT dumb, mr po-po, your OWN people don't wanna be on the west side at night and that's their job! :lachen:

Dang! What a way to go! I feel sorry for his family especially when they have to find out like that. But something is completely fishy about this story. Somebody somewhere knew what was going on. Maybe his date's SO?

Wowzers!!!!!!!!!! The truth is stranger than fiction. I thought this was going to be a what would you do if (and I didn't think it was based on something real)

I would be torn. Obviously, I would be grieving the death of my husband. But at the same time, it would hurt me to know that he was out doing something like that!

It makes me think of Morgan Freeman...

What about him? I know he was in an accident, but that wasn't his girlfriend...was it?

maybe he was legally separated and he was trying to start over. perhaps it was reported as a date but may not have been. if he is going through a divorce, he is not "cheating" and even if he was god does not kill ppl for cheating (a very evil :Devil: and hateful :evil: thing to say esp the AK comment), if he did this world would be minus a few hundred million ppl (and a couple forum members maybe?). :sekret:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Wouldn't it be crazy if the wife found out he was going on a date, and had him set up????? My imagination runs wild ladies!

that is what was on my mind. like...set up? why yes! wifey did it!!! she comes out on top. sorry for the kids though. that's the truely sad part. and the woman may not have known he was married...so i wont say that she got what she deserved or anything like that. i think that's a bit extreme...

There was a crime committed in which a man and his female friend were both shot in an attempted robbery. Details revealed that this man was actually married and on a first date with this female companion, he met online.

Both were shot and killed and it is indeed a sad situaition. My gf and I was discussing it and I said I feel for the wife, because as a wife I would still have anger considering the circumstances.

My friend said I was extreme and all that mattered was his death and the manner in which he died. I disagree.

I'm sorry but that's funny as hell. Karma came back and shot him in the ass! :lachen:

There's NO excuse for cheating on your spouse...NONE.

Back