Husband shot on a date...Anger or grief?

It's a sad situation. I feel horrible for all involved.

I was just talking with a friend of mine about this and we both agreed that the God we serve doesn't kill for sinning...If he did, none of us would be alive. This is just a case of wrong place, wrong time. People have to stop saying well God did it b/c they were doing XYZ...do we really know why God does what he does? I think not.........

God have mercy on us...

It's a sad situation. I feel horrible for all involved.

I was just talking with a friend of mine about this and we both agreed that the God we serve doesn't kill for sinning...If he did, none of us would be alive. This is just a case of wrong place, wrong time. People have to stop saying well God did it b/c they were doing XYZ...do we really know why God does what he does? I think not.........

God have mercy on us...

My brother and I was talking about this after our friend was killed on his motorcycle. He hates when people say God wanted him or God took him. He doesn't beleive God harms his children in any way. God would not want his children to die in crimes and accidents or long suffering.

People are insane. Another reason why I can't get past cheating. Also let's flip the script. What if there was woman who thought that the wife was the other woman and killed both of them? Then what?

Back