How to Trade in or even better keep both?

Bulletproof

tHicK hAIr dOn't CarE
So I have been hanging with my Asian beau for a little while now. I meet his family and friends and for the most part I like them all. The other day he introduced me to his step brother and this guy was HAWT. You see my Asian sidepiece looks pure Asian but his step brother looks like he has some black in him and I like some black in me :look:, if you know what I mean.

Anyhoo when we were introduced I could tell he was liking what he saw, so after we left I asked my Mr. Miyagi if his step bro dates outside his race and he said sometimes. Later that night he tells me step bro said I was cute so I know I can bag. My question is how do I trade in one for the other or even keep both cus I do like the current but wouldn't mind a new toy. What would you do in my situation. If you are a true mack come in and give me some game.

Well, as your siggy says: "Game recognize game". How good is your game girl? Are you and your Asian just dating or exclusive? Idk what to tell you.

Just be careful that your Asian doesnt "hai-yah!" you. It's serious out in them skreets.

Well, as your siggy says: "Game recognize game". How good is your game girl? Are you and your Asian just dating or exclusive? Idk what to tell you.

Just be careful that your Asian doesnt "hai-yah!" you. It's serious out in them skreets.

True indeed, I think he might know Karate for real. We are just dating but I love his money long time, I am trying to comeup shuffle for some bases, he is really into healthy hair care practices, I don't know if the step bro is though so that is why I am thinking it might be best to try and keep both.

It depends what your ultimate goal is. If you want nothing but a bit of fun, keep em both. But if the step bro has real potential........ you need to start giving mr current ching chong less of your time and get close with his step bro.

From the sounds of it, I'd go with the second one.

I like some black in me too :look:

Do you happen to know someone named ChocolateLove2010? If not you should pm her and get her into this thread for advice she is very,,,,, um.... worldly....... And it is sunday.....

This thread is funny :lol:

I would go for the second one. Asian and Black? He sounds like he looks like Will Demps :lick: :lick: Yea yea, get him :)

Which one has biggu dikku? Go with that one

Babyworshiplawd-vi.gif

:rofl::spank::spank::spank:
Do you happen to know someone named ChocolateLove2010? If not you should pm her and get her into this thread for advice she is very,,,,, um.... worldly....... And it is sunday.....
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
OP, to answer your question, I would get to know them both better before learning any new intense karate moves.

See if they're freaks and do a 3some...:lol: No really, I would put them both in the friendly zone quick. No commitments mean you can smash both without anyone getting too angry. May the best dingdong win! :up:

Although, say the one with karate skills has samaru dikku, what if he's able to use his karate skills for lovemaking
Y'all could get into some kinky ****

Pimpin aint easy but it aint hard.

I have a very clear dont ask dont tell policy. Gov't may have repealed theirs but mine is still in place. If you dont ask about other men, I AINT tellin you nothing. And even if you do ask, I'm vague because guess what...you not my man.

But if you're emotions get in it, it will get messy so if this is for fun and games, enjoy while it last.

This thread is funny :lol:

I would go for the second one. Asian and Black? He sounds like he looks like Will Demps :lick: :lick: Yea yea, get him :)
I googled him and yasss, they have the same big head and color. Wonder if the big head up top correlates to anything else lower down.

You look like a cute chubbylumpkin in your avi, what do you do when trying to be trifling?

:rofl::spank::spank::spank:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
OP, to answer your question, I would get to know them both better before learning any new intense karate moves.
But how do I do that without the current one realizing what I am up to?
OP, be careful in whatever you decide...that's all I have to say.
Are you saying I should learn some karate to protect myself?

See if they're freaks and do a 3some...:lol: No really, I would put them both in the friendly zone quick. No commitments mean you can smash both without anyone getting too angry. May the best dingdong win! :up:
You speak the truf! Both excellent ideas but the last one leaves me in the best place.

Although, say the one with karate skills has samaru dikku, what if he's able to use his karate skills for lovemaking
Y'all could get into some kinky ****
Hmm so you are saying to taste test his eggroll?

I thought you were looking for a strong white man.
I got that but sometimes us negra women feel jezebelish, just like the other races and when I get into my time I like to go exotic. Like I got an Injun man already so just trying to round out my collection.

Something is not right about this thread. I'm getting a Chocolatelove2010 vibe. :sekret:
She gave me some very helpful advice upthread.

Pimpin aint easy but it aint hard.

I have a very clear dont ask dont tell policy. Gov't may have repealed theirs but mine is still in place
True indeed but how do I get to the brother without him finding out, they say Asians are smart.

HOLE UP!!!

I've been asking this question on the forum for 2 years and they be lockin' my threads!
Hey OP, I think you can use some of the suggestions I got in this thread.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I thought it was her too! Until she posted giving advice! GOOD advice at that!!! :look::lachen::lachen::lachen:
She did, do you have any pointers to offer?

Well wish me luck guys. If all goes well, I will have some awesome virgin Indian curly hair and virgin Asian hair for sale real soon. I am a big believer in sharing the love so first dibs to all the ladies who helped me in this thread.

Back