How to Trade in or even better keep both?

SO, do the brother and step brother live near each other? Are they close?
And if you've already met Asian dudes family, this maybe more serious than even you think (from his end).
You're playing with fire, but you already know that. Good luck.

*(Yes, I know that I shouldn't be taking this seriously, but what the heck, it's Christmas)*

u really wanna know what they working wif. no bu'shyt. tell them u wanna take photos for an upcoming sexy hot men calendar. they'll be down and do it. men are so stupid. the ony they're gonna hear are hot men and calendar and think they're it lolol.

but i can tell u right now, they ain't working wif much. i gotta feelin they don't go to da urinal in da men's room. they gotta go in one of dem stalls n squat. it is what it is.

^^^ lol..maybe you can organize a group outing with you and some other ppl...and get lost with the mixed brother...or does your dude drink..maybe get him a lil tipsy and then get MIA w/ bro...
but the mixed bro....betttterrrrrrr be on par with ya dude...gassspp the fail on that if ish aint right

yup im all about a strategy and a lil bit of debauchery at any given time...shiddd...lol

i dated fine-*** twin bros one time..awwww bwoy them dayssss....lolol..my single and mingling days were crazy--

but becarful..their big on loyalty...if the mings see you with one bro and then the next bro--it may not go over well

i went to my dh's comp xmas gathering--tons of male mings..finance industry..specifically wealth mgmt---who asked dh if i had any friends...

my girls r all occupiedd...even the single ones are occupied so..
the mings are checking for us with the rest of the world...

Personally, I do not think it's right to date his stepbrother since you have already began to date your beau, not to mention that he has introduced you their family!! How would that look if you are dating your current beau and then hop ship and date his stepbrother. I do not think that his family would approve! Also, I do not think it is a good idea to date, let alone have sex with them at the same time. That would spell D I S A S T E R!! Also, OP, I would be concerned about your health because it is very risky having more than one sex partner at a time. Please be careful.

Last edited:
yup im all about a strategy and a lil bit of debauchery at any given time...shiddd...lol

i dated fine-*** twin bros one time..awwww bwoy them dayssss....lolol..my single and mingling days were crazy--
Ha, reminds me I did too back in my younger days (early 20's) They weren't twins, but a year apart. :yawn:

<singing> forever young..I wanna be, forever young :lachen:

You almost made me choke h#ffa :dead: :lachen::lachen:

Babyworshiplawd-vi.gif

Personally, I do not think it's right to date his stepbrother since you have already began to date your beau, not to mention that he has introduced you their family!! How would that look if you are dating your current beau and then hop ship and date his stepbrother. I do not think that his family would approve! Also, I do not think it is a good idea to date, let alone have sex with them at the same time. That would spell D I S A S T E R!! Also, OP, I would be concerned about your health because it is very risky having more than one sex partner at a time. Please be careful.

Meh. You're really sweet CarmelCupcake and I agree but if this is true do you really think a reckless person listens to sane advice about health risks when it's all free love 60's to them (combined with sneaking around conniving)? They go about life being messy until something stops them dead in their tracks (and end up on Jerry trying to find out whose the father, or being tested for stds as condoms don't protect from everything), or they never learn and skate by lucky. Here's hoping on luck. As for the other stuff, that requires ethics, and I don't think that op has any (nor do I think you can convince her. You'd probably appear to be the crazy one to her because she's just having fun)...That is...if this is true. Either way I just can't....

i like man-wiches myself....how about you? or maybe you'll be lucky and bother brothers will be into voyeurism:look:what happened op, we want details? whose crayola is jumbo?:look: who "love you long time"?

Back