How is your hair today ?

In a bun as always...I think I am getting tired of the bun...I will wear phony pony for the next few days. I can't wait to get my re-touch on Saturday.

My hair is just ok today. I need to co wash more often but I just don't have the time for the long drawn out process. I am just noticing that my hair only seems to look fresh for a day and a half to 2 days max. I tend to get sick of the bun, too and have to take breaks.

Great! I just got a touch-up and my hair is shiny and bouncy. One of the other customers told me that hair looked so beautiful. It is in a short bob (about right below my ear). I finally found my camera and I hope to make an online hair journal. Since I'm not good at wrapping, my answer to this question may be different tomorrow.

4b hair
2-5 inches

Today I have my hair in a high coil bun (baggie method) which is cover with a short, straight phony tail (about 10-12 inches long) that is bumped on the ends. Accessorized with a metal ponytail hold that has a flower (red gem center) in the middle.

My hair is still chillin' under the weave.
laugh.gif

I can't want to take it out next Tuesday or Wednesday. It will have been 2 and a half weeks. I miss my real hair.
cry3.gif
laugh.gif

Interestingly enough...it's been a weird day! My hair looks fantastic everyday in my view, but particularly today, I've gotten even more comments. I wear it in a curly afro puff everyday...nothing different. I got on the elevator this morning and this white guy comes on. He's staring at me and I begin to feel uncomfortable. Well, as I was getting off the elevator, he says: Your hair is simply beautiful! I was so shocked, I couldn't get the words "thank you" out, so I just nodded in thanks. I wear my hair natural. I must say that I've been taking better care of it since I've joined this hair board, thanks to all you beautiful ladies out there. Having a great time here...

[ QUOTE ]
loverofnaps71 said:
Interestingly enough...it's been a weird day! My hair looks fantastic everyday in my view, but particularly today, I've gotten even more comments. I wear it in a curly afro puff everyday...nothing different. I got on the elevator this morning and this white guy comes on. He's staring at me and I begin to feel uncomfortable. Well, as I was getting off the elevator, he says: Your hair is simply beautiful! I was so shocked, I couldn't get the words "thank you" out, so I just nodded in thanks. I wear my hair natural. I must say that I've been taking better care of it since I've joined this hair board, thanks to all you beautiful ladies out there. Having a great time here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes LON71 your hair looks awesome. When I saw your hair at the DC meeting I thought it was GORGEOUS!
smile.gif

My hair is twisted, and put in bknots, I dont know y the twist never stay, I tried using bee wax for the 1st time, but it still does not work

Today, my hair is ok. It's a little fluffed out instead of super smoothed to my head and that, for some reason, makes my frizzies disappear. It's moisturized and soft. I'm ok with my hair today.

My hair's pretty cute today too. It's Day #2 of the braidout, and I did a good job of sleeping on it last night because none of it's smashed
smile.gif

Today my hair is very dry.
frown.gif
I am sitting under the dry right now deep conditioning with Dudley's intensive moisture conditioner. I hope this helps with the dryness. I then plan to do my braid-out in the morning and pin my hair up to protect my ends.

Wearing my hair in a bun, happy about that, Hope too leave it alone for as long as I can take it, it makes it easy to leave it alone if I just keep a scarf on my head,

Back