How is your hair today ?

Today I am a diva!! I have my hair pulled back with a long straight drawstring ponytail like the one lisa Raye, and Mya on girlfriends wears. I got my shades on, make up on and I feel so cute!!!

****Yes I am sitting at my desk in my little office with my shades on!!!! Told ya I was a dicva today!!***
laugh.gif

gabrielle_union.jpg

My hair looks good.

However, I noticed that even thought my hair is now a little thicker, is growing, and looks healthy, I'm still getting split ends so easily.

Does anyone know what causes this? I do moisturize my ends.

I look like Plain-Jane today. I have my drawstring ponytail in and I cut it really short so it looks sorta...well, plain.
ohwell.gif

-lee

I'm wearing mine pressed with a part on the side then gathered into a ponytail in the back. Booorrring.
ohwell.gif

I'm wearing a 4 day old twist-out today, and it's starting to look just that... OLD!!!
crazy.gif
I think it might be time to rinse tonite, my hair feels like it has serious product build-up...was hoping not to wash again til the weekend but I don't think i can hold out...
look.gif

after a week of wearing it down, i'm back to the bun/fonytail. i've really come to like this style. it's so much simpler.
smile.gif

Sorta' plain, but I'm still loving it... I'm showing off my length today. I have a 2" side part on the right side. The right side hair is pulled behind my right ear, & hanging down my back. The left side hair is drapped across my forehead, & pulled behind my left ear. That's it!!! Simple, yet cute
smile.gif

My hair looks great considering the fact that I fell asleep last night doing my homework w/o putting my hair up.

I got up this morning and applied Hairobics Hair Booster, Hair & Scalp Leave-in conditioner along with the All Natural Hair oil to my scalp, put on my satin scarf and took a hot shower.

This combo really straightens my hair out. I combed it all back into a ponytail and secured it with a scrunchie. I got many stares and compliments today, so I think it was a good hair day for me.
smile.gif

I think I will press my hair today, not with a flat iron, but a comb, Can anyone tell me how I can do that so that I will not have a puff ball of hair, but nice and not frizz, plz I am doing the pressiong today, it has been more then 7 months without heat, Do you think I should do it?
frown.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
smooches said:
<font color="orange"> well, my hair is under a scarf and hat today.
i'm having a miserable hair day to go with my miserable attitude.
swearing.gif
whip.gif
wallbash.gif
angry2.gif
naughty.gif
</font>
computer.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Oh my!
shocked.gif
I hope that everything will be better tomorrow, Smooches. Be happy
smile.gif
, be positive and your hair and the whole world will smile back at you.
smile.gif
kiss.gif
</font>

happylocks said:
Today I have successfully braided my hair back, I have type 4 thick and natural. It is difficult to do to french braids without causing it to look to puffy
confused.gif
and unmessy
frown.gif
But today for the first time, without mommys helps
grin.gif
, I did 4 braids going back I dont think they were french but ok
laugh.gif
. I wore that look today and I am happy, because it looks neat and clean, not messy or bulky
ohwell.gif
, I am happy with this look
drunk.gif
, I will keep it for about 2day, How is your hair today?
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As of right now, I'm in braids. They're not what you call neat (although I braided my hair last night after washing and conditioning), but when I take 'em down tomorrow, I'll be wearing my ponytail. I'll even let my mom braid my hair this weekend. 'Cause I can't braid my hair in the back real good.
mad.gif

I hair is ok today, I use the t-tree again and got better result, but I had add some oil to my hair before I add the T-tree, So I dont know for sure, It is in individual braids nothing nice
ohwell.gif
, just to keep it down
frown.gif
, I dont have much I can do with it
look.gif
, I did not press it out, I am glad I think I will stay away from hot,burny things
confused.gif

I washed my hair this morning it was so soft and I didn't have alot of hair in my comb. I was so happy with this, I put some Infussim 23 Leave in and a little Profectiv Root Healt moisture cream then combed it to one side and put it into a side pony tail and braided it. Didn't want to do too much because I have swim practice tonight.

Okay, today my pressed hair is poofy. It's humid and wet outside and my hair is swelling. I hope this butterfly clip will hold.
ohwell.gif

I plan to take out the individual braids I have and add the frenchee aka Dog Mane today
look.gif
, I dont know what my hair will look like after that, it is kind of like a gel so I guess that is how it will look gellie
shocked.gif

My hair looks great today. I washed it last night with Elucene clarifying and moisturing shampoo. I then used the Nexxuss Emergencee conditioner. I wrapped it and let it air dry. I used my brand new Jilbere ceramic flat iron. My hair is so bouncey. I am just swinging it around. I really am feeling the color too. Ms. kenesha, I promise I will get my pics up.
smile.gif
I'm loving my coppery red toned tresses.

happylocks said:
I hair is ok today, I use the t-tree again and got better result, but I had add some oil to my hair before I add the T-tree, So I dont know for sure, It is in individual braids nothing nice
ohwell.gif
, just to keep it down
frown.gif
, I dont have much I can do with it
look.gif
, I did not press it out, I am glad I think I will stay away from hot,burny things
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're so right about that. Burning the hair is not a good thing to do, unless you do it occasionally and use a heat protectant. Other than that, I don't see the need to use it to style your hair. The only time I use a curling iron is when I want to seal the moisture to my ends. Afterwards, <font color="purple"> leave well enough alone. </font>

I am pressing it out today,
smile.gif
I will see how it looks, It has been more then 7 months w/o heat .I put coconut, olive, and castor oil, plus IN23 on my ends, I hope that I will not get any frizz,
confused.gif
if not then this will be the first time
grin.gif

I got my hair pressed out today, I am very happy, My family has notice that my hair has grown
grin.gif
, They really like it alot, I am very happy, Although I wanted more growth, I am happy with the lenght, which is now to my shoulder, I is not 14, but 12 inches,
ohwell.gif
, I am happy, I decide to press and check out my lenght
cool.gif
, I wear my hair down or in a pony tail, I like both, I hope everyone eles is having a great hair day
smile.gif
, Plus I dont have any frizz
laugh.gif
, My hair is thick and full
grin.gif
, happy hair day
wink.gif

Hey HappyLocks!
Happy to hear of your "Happy Hair Day"! Don't sweat over it... u'll be at "14" in no time girl!!!
smile.gif

My hair today..... in 5 braids for a braid out. I'm taking the braids out in the AM... so later today, I'll sport a nice lil braid out. I'm posting pics of it tomorrow...hopefully
smile.gif

God Bless All,
Peachtree

Thanks Tree, I still am not sure what braid out is
frown.gif
, but I have my hair in individual braids today
smile.gif
, I want to try to stay out of my hair and just let them sit for about 3 weeks, they are not very fashionable but I like to wear them, I get tired of cornrows
ohwell.gif
. Hopefully I can make it just 3 weeks.
smirk.gif

Well, my mom relaxed my hair yesterday. So, I just put it up in a bun lastnight. It's still like that now but not staying up very well.

I want a bun
frown.gif
, dont know how to do it , my hair cant stay back like that, I dont know if I can keep these braids in for 3 weeks, I am having a hard time now, I did not think I would, but I am
frown.gif

I'm on day 3 of a twist out that was soaked in S-Curl, then pulled back into a bun. My hair is super moisturized
smile.gif

don't worry, I haven't had a bun since my relaxed days, years ago
smile.gif

Right now my hair is soaking up that olive oil. Not had a bad hair day lately and I'm surprised at myself for actually having stuck to a routine for hair care. Results are beginning to show and I'm happy
smile.gif

I dont think I can keep the braids in for 3 weeks
I am already havinng a hard time, and it has only been 5 days
frown.gif
, I think I will rebraid them
smile.gif

Back