How is your hair today ?

I could not keep the braids in, I am glad I did not, My hair was so hard to take out. I had some knots that took out some of my hair
frown.gif
. I have it in b.knots now and it looks good.;) I hope that it comes out good in the morning. I am doing the daily wash starting today,

Hey, today I did a wash with conditioner, and I had four corn rows braids that worked really well, But today I did 2 big afropuff which I really enjoy, I am doing twist now. large ones and hope to wear that till Friday. I tried BKnots, but did not like them, I am a 4ab natural it did nothing for my hair that twist could not do. I like the style
smile.gif
. But did not care for the after look.
frown.gif
How is your hair today?

My hair is in micros that I had done 2 days ago. So far so good. I got some more s curl. I also brought ors carrot oil (creamy in a jar) to put on each braid, and I purchased two cheapie conditioners for my conditioning rinses in the shower...Alberto VO5 Strawberries and Cream, kiwi and lime squeeze. The strawberry one has soy milk proteins and strawberry extracts and the kiwi one has rosemary and lemongrass extracts.

Mine is up in a high bun with a scrunchie around it.

I tried putting 3 bantu knots in my hair last night, hoping it would give me nice waves this morning, but instead it came out looking like
antlers.gif
Well, not really, but the waves weren't uniform enough to wear out. I think I twisted one section the wrong way...
crazy.gif

In two single strand twists going to the back, rolled in a bun, loaded down with S-Curl, jojoba, hot 6 oil, & Motions leave in. I need to do a serious wash but I can't
frown.gif
... I'm having a new tub installed.

My hair is in cornrow, and it looks really nice,
grin.gif
I am planing to keep them in, for just the month of June, becaus with my day to day wetting, my hair does not stay looking nice and can become tangled,
frown.gif
I would like to do 3 months, but 1 month, and just get rebraided, I think I got 1 inch, I measure at 14 inches with cornrows going back last time I braided
smile.gif
, and I got 15 inches today,(hairline 2 end). I hope I did that right.
confused.gif

I'm having a horrible hair day. I didn't feel like washing and resetting my hair last night so I slept on my curls. I woke up and pinned the sides and the back up. the top is curly. I think I look like a poodle.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

In a 2 day old bun. I've just discovered that I can airdry in a bun & end up with straight hair
smile.gif
. Life is beautiful
smile.gif
!!!

Yes, my hair is still in a bun. I was just telling ArmyQT that I am going to start 'styling' my hair a little more often. Oh how I wish the days were more than 24 hours.

My hair is still in braid, I am lasting, it will be a week, I am trying to wet it daily, but I am not sure how I can oil, it without wasting me money and oils, any help?

I have been u only conditioner for my hair, and I think it looks so much better, and healther, I am happy about that, I am using henna leaving it on over night, I dont know if I will need poo to wash all of the henna out , but I will see,

Today mine is just straight. I haven't set or rolled it in a few days so I have NO curls. It has shape and body to it though so it's ok. It's just toooo hot and humid to fool with it. So when I heard the weather report this morning (another scorcher) I said forget it!

Wrapped past the shoulder bob. It's smooth-N-shiny today becuz I applied Giovanni/Aloe before I dried it and then applied a little castor/rosemary/jojoba mix last night. I put it in a ponytail with a roller though. Every time I wrap my hair, it's bone straight & flat the next day.

Im on my 7th week without a relaxer. trying to reach 10 week before I get a touch up. This bun Is driving me crazy. my hair smells of strong peppermint. I did a treatment last night, something I read on the site. I think I used toooo much.
it has grown about an inch and the breaking has slowed down so I guess were ok for now

Week 1 of a relaxer and my hair is pulled into a bun! I think it just too hot to style in the summer; though I may try braidouts or flat-twists out a few more times this summer. Wearing this easy bun with a scrunchy to hold in place, and am moisturizing my hair at-least twice a day (per Cathy Howse instructions).

i washed and set it on saturday and ran the curling iron through it a little on sunday cuz the curls didnt dry enough. right now im rockin a off center part with my hair down and straight with absolutley no curl and a little olive oil and pomade for smoothness. but im about to go to work so ill probably throw it back in a high bun with the bun sticking out of my hat.
~Lauren

trampoline.gif
It seem like everyone cares for their own hair, Today My hair is in twisted,pulled back, I condintion washed it, and twisted them up, My hair is so shiny, I think it is the garlic,I dont want to check my growth at the end of the month dont think I did well my 1st summer on the broad
nono.gif
, Twisted are not staying in for daily washing, and look messy after that, so I will keep redoing them, for this week , I want to do a protective style but cant do a bun so I will try b.knots hopefully thanks

Today my hair is twirled all over and pinned towards the centre of my head with butterfly clips, and the ends and drying either curly or straight

Back