How Has Not Being A Heaux Benefitted You? And Vice Versa

Barbie called it,

I work in a strip club.

Not being a hoe I'd say may have kept me from getting std's. But even when I was heauxing I didn't get std's either.

I've been the good girl and bad girl so I can give opinions on both without throwing shade. I honestly can't say i benditted at all from not being a heaux. I started losing once I tried being the good girl.I think my personality is just more suited for promiscuity. I'll always be pro heaux, even if I'm not actually heauxing.

I had my education paid for, rent, car when I thought more like a heaux.

Barbie called it,

I work in a strip club.

Not being a hoe I'd say may have kept me from getting std's. But even when I was heauxing I didn't get std's either.

I've been the good girl and bad girl so I can give opinions on both without throwing shade. I honestly can't say i benditted at all from not being a heaux. I started losing once I tried being the good girl.I think my personality is just more suited for promiscuity. I'll always be pro heaux, even if I'm not actually heauxing.

I had my education paid for, rent, car when I thought more like a heaux.
Shoot... can you parlay your heauxing into another job? Get out of waitressing unless you love it....

Shoot... can you parlay your heauxing into another job? Get out of waitressing unless you love it....

A strip club is a great way to make connections and meet someone who can finance you or take you out of the club.

I have a customer who left his first wife for many reasons but one was he visited strip clubs a lot cause that's where a lot of his deals happened. Anyway he met his future wife there- a waitress. Set her up with her own business that works in conjunction with his. She's straight now.

I met the guy who took care of me many years ago in the SC.

A strip club is a great way to make connections and meet someone who can finance you or take you out of the club.

I have a customer who left his first wife for many reasons but one was he visited strip clubs a lot cause that's where a lot of his deals happened. Anyway he met his future wife there- a waitress. Set her up with her own business that works in conjunction with his. She's straight now.

I met the guy who took care of me many years ago in the SC.

I have several personal ex-stripper friends who are living the life. All are married now with their own thing.

The first filthy rich man I ever met said, and I quote, "I love the titty bar":lol:

Back