How do you feel about white men who ONLY dates black girls?

You have bro's only dating Beckys. I knew a black guy that only dated natural red heads because he loved pink nipples. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why wouldn't a white guy prefer us only? We some beautiful women.

You have bro's only dating Beckys. I knew a black guy that only dated natural red heads because he loved pink nipples. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why wouldn't a white guy prefer us only? We some beautiful women.

I notice that the Black guys who ONLY date White girls tend to be losers:look:. Sorry, this is just what I have noticed in MY experience. There is always drama, infidelity, sexual and mental abuse and just a big mess. So I wonder if the opposite would be true for White guys who ONLY date BW?

Like others have said, it depends on the individual, his motivations, and the way he expresses his preference.

One English guy I met in London had only ever dated black women. (Fine.) He told me the story of how he can from the countryside with no exposure at all to black people and went to a college in London with lots of black people. (The way he described the black guys in college sounded a slight alarm bell.) Then he told me about how he succeeded in snagging the black girl at the college that every black guy wanted - supposedly one guy actually got down on his knees in the corridor one day to beg this girl to go out with him. (The way he (white guy) related the story made me wonder if he had considered her some type of trophy.) He said he liked black girls because we were traditional and down-to-earth like "country girls", and he also liked us for "shallow" physical reasons as well. (I didn't think that was too bad. But I warned him not to expect all of us to be the same.) He told me that in his years of dating BW, he had learnt one thing about us: Our hair wasn't ours. (I told him that was a false assumption and to be careful who he said that to - e.g. to women like me who had a thick head hair that was all mine. At this point my blood was beginning to get heated). He proceeded to ask me questions like, "Are you looking for a different kind of relationship with a white guy? Are you looking for a change from black guys?" (That turned me off.) It seemed the other BW he had dated had gassed his head up about how BM weren't cutting it, and they were turning to white men. When I resisted that spin on things, and told him all my relationships with black guys had been *great* and I wasn't looking to "cross-over" to WM, but was just talking to him as an individual, he acted skeptical and like I was lying. Anyways, to make a long story short, I didn't talk to him for long.

Last edited:
Like others have said, I steer clear of guys who makes these kinds of statements.
They probably think you LOVE to hear that they like women who look like you over women to who look like them...

Like people say...guys tell you what you want to hear, and I feel this is one of them.
I would prefer my race not be a big factor, but for him to just have a genuine attraction and interest in me...so if a guy was to say something like 'i've always wanted to be with a black girl' or 'black women are so much hotter than white woman because you have [insert an *** comment here]"

I steer clear because I can see more race related comments in the future and they are most likely not genuine in their interest (IMO)...

I notice that the Black guys who ONLY date White girls tend to be losers:look:. Sorry, this is just what I have noticed in MY experience. There is always drama, infidelity, sexual and mental abuse and just a big mess.
Chile I thought I was the only one that noticed that. I mean not all of them are losers but alot of them are. And the ones that aren't total losers ....well quite a few (not all) of them got something else wrong with them, like control freaks, narcissistic, anal a-holes:nono: When I was young I didn't like seeing our brothers with Becky's. They used to treat that white woman like gold. Now they dogging them out just as bad if not worst than they ever did us. Becky don't have a clue what she's in for.

I haven't read any of the responses but the subject caught my attention. What do I think? I think curiosity got them to go black and now they can't go back. :lol:

On a serious note, I don't think anything. I really don't care or give it any thought.

I find it to be a bit disconcerting but then again I find all racial exclusionary "preferences" disturbing (except in regards to one's own race).

ITA. :yep: I think it makes no sense when a person of one race strictly prefers to date people of a race other than their own (and chooses to verbally express that fact). No matter how much you sugarcoat it and explain/rationalize it there is definitely something psychologically wrong with that person. Whether it's male or female; black, white, or other. :nono:

People are entitled to like what they like. Human beings are complexes. I have worked with a man who was blond and all his girlfriends, including his wife had long dark hair. He was English and his previous girlfriends including his wife were either Italian or Spanish with dark features. Another white women who worked in the same companyfound it disguisting that he liked women with long dark hair, and why couldn't he like blonde women, and she went on and on about it, and I thought it is what he likes, there are men who like blondes, red hair etc.

But if a white man says, he likes black women and he mostly dates black women, everyone screams fetish, etc. Is Robert De Niro a fetish, all his girlfriends and wives have been black. What about Rod Stewart, all his wives and girlfriends have been blonde.

If a man is respectful and he has his preference, good luck to him. We all have preferences and tastes, all long as we are respectful to each other that is fine.

There are a lot of black men who like white women and a lot of white women like blackmen and no-one has a problem, even though some people do have the Jill Scott cringe. You cannot make people like what they like and try to analysise why they like certain things. Black men who like white women, the ones, I have met are not losers, they are very successful, and their wives are successful too. I don't see it as a problem.

Where is comes to white men liking black women, people start to howl and cry 'fetish'. White men have always liked black women, they have like them from the beginning of time. People's preferences are just people's preferences and we drawn to us what we like. White men who like black women always drawn black women to them, because black women they like are attracted to white men and I wish them long healthy, loving relationships.

Don't bother me, heck, you see black men all over the place who predominantly date WW, so if they don't wanna date us, send in the ones who will.

Back