HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

Oil rinse with red palm & mustard oils. Final rinse with apple cider vinegar (1 tablespoon in half gallon tap water). Used Nexxus Nectatress conditioner as leave-in. Braid to air dry.

Last night, I oiled my scalp with Vatika oil and sealed with Zipporah Beauty GF Hair & Body Butter. I had co-washed that afternoon...

i used sweet almond oil, extra virgin coconut oil and castor oil in a henna treatment saturday and today i just moisturized with kids organics and sealed with jbco!

I just oiled up with something:look: i have too many unmarked bottle of oil the only one i do know is garlic bottle because it stinks:lol:

Applied Njoi Creations Coconut Hair Cream on the length & added a little Walnut oil on the ends......

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Gurl....Have you tried the Njoi Sweet Coconut Pomade with Acai?:lick:

*i think we talked about this before?* I Lurve that stuff.:heart3:

I tried the Chai, but something in it (maybe the Cinnamon) irritated me.:ohwell:

My New Njoi Love is: Roots Nourishing Pomade. I'm In Love!:heart:

Lita

Gurl....Have you tried the Njoi Sweet Coconut Pomade with Acai?:lick:

*i think we talked about this before?* I Lurve that stuff.:heart3:

I tried the Chai, but something in it (maybe the Cinnamon) irritated me.:ohwell:

My New Njoi Love is: Roots Nourishing Pomade. I'm In Love!:heart:

IDareT'sHair Yes,I have tried them all....I like the roots Nourishing Pomade too..I like to use it when my hair is in braids...

Sweet Coconut hair pudding with acai,makes you want to eat it nice & creamy..

Happy Hair Growing!

@IDareT'sHair Yes,I have tried them all....I like the roots Nourishing Pomade too..I like to use it when my hair is in braids...

Sweet Coconut hair pudding with acai,makes you want to eat it nice & creamy..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

It really does:lick: I liked the Healthy Hair Butta' w/MSM. Coconut Cream, the Ayurdevic Butter and the Herbal Hairdressing.:grin:

I also love the Herbal Tea Hair Spritz and the Milk Moisturizing Spritz.:yep:

She has a Brazilian Butter that I want to try.:yep:

Lita

It really does:lick: I liked the Healthy Hair Butta' w/MSM. Coconut Cream, the Ayurdevic Butter and the Herbal Hairdressing.:grin:

I also love the Herbal Tea Hair Spritz and the Milk Moisturizing Spritz.:yep:

She has a Brazilian Butter that I want to try.:yep:

IDareT'sHair My favorite for the winter-time is the Ayurvedic hair butter & the Herbal Hair dress on my ends (for extra) in the winter...

*Herbal tea spritz is really nice in the summer/Milk moisturizing spritz too....

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I've been relying heavily on Spritz's. Especially since I'm under a Wig this Summer. So, Spritz's are playing an important role in my SummA' Regimen.:grin:

I ordered Enso's Sweet Agave & Flaxseed Spritz. I hope I like it.:grin:

Lita

I've been relying heavily on Spritz's. Especially since I'm under a Wig this Summer. So, Spritz's are playing an important role in my SummA' Regimen.:grin:

I ordered Enso's Sweet Agave & Flaxseed Spritz. I hope I like it.:grin:

IDareT'sHair Please give a review...I like using spritz in the summer-time....

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

What Sold me was the Rich in Omega's in this Spritz. And the Flaxseed. So, I hope I like it.:grin:

Will definitely give you a review. :yep:

Right now, I will be using Komaza Hair Care Vitamin Reign.

(singing at the top of my lungs) I'm a believerrrrrrrrrrrr, yes I'm a believerrrrrrrrrrrr! My hair feels like butter! I just got through doing an oil rinse and a powder rinse (mehendi and amla). I sealed with Shea moisture and jojoba oil.... Ummm my twists have never looked so good! We will see the final results in the morning! :spinning:

I am really lovin dis thread!! I am learning about so many different oils and products, I see some of yall use mustard oil. If you don't mind me asking what does that do for your hair?

Sealed with Enso's Marshmallow & Moss Serum last night. Sealed with Komaza's Moku Serum this morning. Did an oil rinse with Gleau oil this morning.

Moisturized with Komaza Hair Care's Vitamin Reign Spritz, Bee Mine Luscious and Sealed with HV's Cocosta Oil.

Will do this twice today.

oil rinse with brahmi hibiscus maka infused almond/coconut oil. used same oil on edges and ends after co-wash and small amount of conditioner as leave-in. braid to air dry.

It's like the Mid 70's here, so tomorrow (Wash Day), I think I might do a HOT under my Wig w/2 Plastic Caps.:yep:

Not sure what I wanna use tho'. Maybe EVOO or EVCO.

Sealed with tomato seed and broccoli oil
Bhringraj on scalp

Im in love with the smell of tomato seed oil. Not sure if it really does anything for my hair though. It's very light

I am really lovin dis thread!! I am learning about so many different oils and products, I see some of yall use mustard oil. If you don't mind me asking what does that do for your hair?

An_gell - I do rinses with mustard oil it makes my hair buttery soft and gets rid of all the tangles!
I got water in my bottle and it got moldy so I had to throw it out. I really miss it :nono:

Tonight:
Oiled my scalp with my sulfur mix
Sealed length with Vatika oil
Sealed ends with extra castor oil

Tomorrow:
Going to wash everything out and deep condition

Back