HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 2011

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

For the Ayurvedic oil lovers...Tattvas Herbs Organics is having a 35% off plus free shipping until Tuesday May 4th 2011..Discount code-Planet at check-out...

*On all products/They have a great selection of natural remedies...

I use the Super--Critical (Herbal Hair Oil) ingredients-Neem.Maka,Gotu Kola (Brahmi),Cyperus,Jati chetika,Gunja,Dhatura,Jeshtimadu...Infused in Sesame seed oil...

*Its light & have a soft sweet scent,when applied to the scalp it has a cooling effect..I LIKE IT..

www.tattvasherbs.com

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

You Are Truly "Queen" Of All Things Oils:grin: Sounds good.:lick:

Thanks Lita.

Re: HOTs, Oil Rinses, Scalp Oiling, End Sealing Challenge Feb 1, 2011 - April 30, 201

Got some castor oil for my scalp!!!! yay thickening and growth!

I forgot the Heavnly Hair Oil is soooo incredible as well from Tattva's Herbs...

Heavenly Hair Oil ingredients-Amaravela,Bringraj,Amla,Brahmi,Mendi,Sandalwood,Haridra,Chakra,Marda,coconut oil,Haridra,Bahera & Citrus oil....

Happy Hair Growing!

Moisturized with Hydratherma Follicle Invigorator, Lotion, Protein L-I & Sealed tonight with Avosoya Oil.

Oiled my hair with amla and I have on a plastic cap now. Will rinse in the morning, do a tea rinse, then cowash.

*GASP* the last day of the challenge and i JUST got some castor oil!

I've been using my coconut/sesame seed oil mix to seal my hair after a water spritz. Don't plan to wash my hair today so no need for a pre-wash treatment.
I don't even remember why I bought the sesame seed oil, does anyone know what it is good for?
I forgot the Heavnly Hair Oil is soooo incredible as well from Tattva's Herbs...

Heavenly Hair Oil ingredients-Amaravela,Bringraj,Amla,Brahmi,Mendi,Sandalwood,Haridra,Chakra,Marda,coconut oil,Haridra,Bahera & Citrus oil....

Happy Hair Growing!
I have never heard of that site or half of those oils. I'm an undercover oil junkie in the making.:grin: Got some researching to do! :dork:
*GASP* the last day of the challenge and i JUST got some castor oil!
LOL, I just realized this is the last day to! So is there going to be a part deux?

:giggle:Poppin' & Lockin' that Moisture & Sealing in with Hairveda Avosoya Oil.

Ravengirl

No worries. Part II will be May 1st, 2011 through August 31st, 2011

I'll start the thread tomorrow.

Having Brunch tomorrow with Friends. Will apply Red Palm Butter w/2 Plastic Caps under my Du-rag & Wig.

*should use this butter up*:grin:

Come Home Co-Cleanse and use Pure Argan and Hairveda Avosoya Oil(s).

Using:
Red Palm Oil/Butter
Pure Argan
Hairveda Avosoya

I got some mango scented Shea butter from www.pureshea.com at the World Natural Hair Expo in ATL. He's pretty reasonable. I got like a pound for $10, unscented was $8. This stuff smells super good.

Oiled my scalp with Brahmi ,Dampen hair/Applied Yucca Growth lotion,Oiled my length with Sesame,Walnut & Rice bran..Applied Natures Blessing Pomade to my ends..JBCO on edges...Hair feels nice & soft....

Happy Hair Growth!

I've been using my coconut/sesame seed oil mix to seal my hair after a water spritz. Don't plan to wash my hair today so no need for a pre-wash treatment.
I don't even remember why I bought the sesame seed oil, does anyone know what it is good for?

I have never heard of that site or half of those oils. I'm an undercover oil junkie in the making.:grin: Got some researching to do! :dork:

LOL, I just realized this is the last day to! So is there going to be a part deux?

Ravengirl The sesame oil can be used as a Hot oil,Pre Poo,to Seal & help with Tangles....Keep us posted with your results...

Happy Hair Growing!

Did a HOT with CD Lisa's Hair Elixir and sat under my heat cap for 15 minutes. For some reason I keep forgetting to heat the oil :nono: But I like sitting under the heat cap. And my hair was so soft when I finished. Detangled with a mix of water, oil and condish. Shampooed and my hair felt so good. Did a tea rinse and then DCd for 5 hours with my hair in twists.

Decided to do an oil rinse in a different way. Since I Dcd and put my hair in twists, I filled the sink with warm water and put 2 TBSP of avocado oil in the water. I then put my head in the water and rinsed my hair. Then I rinsed it further with warm water. First time i tried it this way and I will see how it turns out. Got the idea from the henna instructions on rinsing the henna out. It it works out well I will be repeating this.

Took bun down and spritzed with water then massaged scalp and sealed with Cocoveda Hair Oil and rebunned (for the 4th day in a row) - no combing. Slicked edges with Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste.

deleted wrong place

Last edited:
Back