HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

This Morning I heated up my Bottle of Enso Naturals Marshmallow & Moss Serum in some Hot Water. Applied, put on Plastic Cap and sat under my Mastex Heat Cap for about 30 minutes.

I will try this again next wash day (Wednesday). Today will also use Pure Argan and possibly Hairveda's Avosoya Oil too.

Today Used:

Enso Naturals Marshmallow & Moss Oil
Pure Argan Oil
Hairveda Avosoya Oil

Didn't use up anything tho'. Close to using up HV (but just ordered 2 bottles)

Doing a HOT then an oil rinse with sweet almond oil. I finished it today. I still have gleau, cocasta, vatika frosting, amla, and shikaki oils. I also have grapeseed, hemp seed, sunflower, and rice bran oils on the way.

Oiled hair with blend of red palm, almond and mustard oils. Covered hair with plastic cap. Marinated for at least 30 minutes, then saturated hair with conditioner and covered with plastic cap. Rinsed out oils and conditioner in shower. Co-washed and detangled with shower comb. Final acv rinse. Oiled scalp and hair with brahmi hibiscus maka infused almond/coconut oil. Sectioned, applied FOTE aloe vera gel and made twists.

Last edited:
I'm late starting this challenge, but after doing some research, I will start using ceramides in the form of hemp oil in oil rinses starting next wash day, which I only do once weekly.

Oiled hair with blend of red palm, almond and mustard oils. Covered hair with plastic cap. Marinated for at least 30 minutes, then saturated hair with conditioner and covered with plastic cap. Rinsed out oils and conditioner in shower. Co-washed and detangled with shower comb. Final acv rinse. Oiled scalp and hair with brahmi hibiscus maka infused almond/coconut oil. Sectioned, applied FOTE aloe vera gel and made twists.

choctaw

Gurl.....This Sounds Soooooooo good! :love:

I wish You Could Do Me One.:giggle: It sounds amazing.

I'm late starting this challenge, but after doing some research, I will start using ceramides in the form of hemp oil in oil rinses starting next wash day, which I only do once weekly.

Charla

Welcome Girlie! Just jump right in and Join the Fun. Glad to have You.:grin:

Last night I moisturised with my usual aloe vera/water/glycerin/SAA/HWP/honeyquat Mix. The place been humid as heck lately, so I am looking forward to retaining good moisture levels. Sealed with Hemp/Grapeseed/castor oil mix. Received my order of avocado oil, might add some of that in. Baggied allllll day under my theatre scrub cap, so my hair was feeling NICE and SOFT this afternoon. :D

Will repeat the above tonight.

Have used Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil as a baggy before washing and DCing. It really helps soften the new growth and help get through another week of stretching.

Haven't post in a while, i'm boring:lol: using garlic oil prepoo and

still using evoo, evco, avacodo oil infuse with nettle, burdock and horsetail teas.

Yesterday-Washed & Dc,Sweet Honey Hibiscus leave-in,Sealed with Sesame seed oil,Lightly oiled scalp with JBCO mix...Hair is nice,soft & fluffy....

*Today dampen my hair with water & applied Blue Malva & Wildflower Honey anti breakage hair lotion....Hair is very silky...

Happy Hair Growing!

I did a scalp massage with my garlic/amla/jbco mix and then oiled with CoCasta to prep for my wash later.

IDareT'sHair - I did my own scalp massage this time!! Don't say nothin'!!! :lol:

Back