HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

last night i was doing SO's hair for church..

Him: Whats this green oil?
Me: It's grapeseed oil.
Him: Grapes arent green :rolleyes:
Me: Mmm hmm now put my oil back :look:
Him: But i want you to use this on my hair:grin:
Me: Nu UH! you aint worth my grapeseed oil! :blush::lachen::nono::lol::look:
Him: :sad::nono::yawn:

lol he know better than to mess with the good stuff! He better go get that olive oil and sit down somewhere!:lachen:

:giggle:

I moisturized with HTN Lotion and sealed with HTN oil. :yep:

Day 6 hair wearing it in a loose twist-out bun.

Day: Sealed ends with Alba Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil and sprayed bun with Shea Moisture Reconstructive Elixir.

Evening: Pre pooed hair with coconut and more of that body oil before shampooing...

going to do a treatment tonight after my 12 hr shift (smh)....I love the how soft my hair is with the oil rinses. I should have gotten on this a long time ago.

Did a HOT with an oil mix of jojoba and castor oil with a little glycerin. Basically could of went as outside -- so dang hot and miserable.

Saturday-I pre poo with Mustard & Coffee oil,Washed with sulfate free poo,Dc with Design Essentials moisturizing sulfate free cond,BF desert leave-in,Towards the ends applied coconut hair cream,Lightly sealed with Sesame seed oil...Lightly oiled scalp with JBCO mix...Hair is nice,soft & not weighred down....

Happy Hair Growing!

Last night - today: treatment day!

Pre-pooed: with Pre pooed hair with coconut oil and Alba Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil

Shampoo: Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo

Treatment: Henna gloss overnight

Co-wash: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner to wash henna out.

Deep Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner mixed with oils. Left it in all-day.

HOT: Alba Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil again. Waiting to rinse it out.

• oil hair with hibiscus infused coconut/almond oils and cover with plastic cap
• saturate hair with conditioner, cover with plastic cap
• rinse out oils and conditioner in shower
• oil rinse with Deep mustard oil
• Final acv honey rinse (1 tbspn honey, 1 tbspn acv) in 1.75 liter water
• Oil scalpm ends and edges with maka brahmi hibiscus infused coconut/almond oil
• Braid to air dry

Will do a Warm Water Oil Rinse tomorrow with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

Will also use: Pure Argan Oil and Hairveda Avosoya Oil tomorrow in my Regi.

just sprayed with my apoghee +taliah + infusium+ water mix and sealed with evco+evoo+indian oils +hemp seed oil and hot six oil mix ( The Mix) lol

Prepooed with EVOO and BFH Shea Mango Tea Mask.
Cowashed with BFH Ginger Orange Cleansing Con (have 1 more use).
Oiled my scalp with castor oil

lawd.gif

Forgive these oily head chillun on this thread for tempting me with a new oil every week. Keep mine eyes on my stash of oils and ayurvedic powders ... the ones I have infused and the ones awaiting space for another mason jar on the shelf. :lachen::lachen:

lawd.gif

Forgive these oily head chillun on this thread for tempting me with a new oil every week. Keep mine eyes on my stash of oils and ayurvedic powders ... the ones I have infused and the ones awaiting space for another mason jar on the shelf. :lachen::lachen:

Lmao @ this gif is just tooooooo funny! :lachen::lachen::lachen:
You know I am :dighole: dead!!!

Sitting here with this evoo mixture in my hair. no cap but just letting it soak in. Going to wash it out in about 45 minutes, then going to flat twist my hair for a twist out tomorrow. Love those

Hi! So I had to cowash tonight my hair was just too dry, and for a minute I was thinking I might have protein overload somethin was going on with it. It just felt like straw and I been using mega-tek alot so I had to do somethin cuz my hair is actually growin so I was worried.. So when I got to my room I heated some HV cocasta oil and poured it over my head and applied a plastic cap. I left it on for awhile while I debated what moisturizing conditioner to use cuz I really needed some moisture. So I used BF marshmallow condish and my hair is so smoothe and soft right now. That combination instantly revived my hair and I think it's fine now. :-)

Dampen my hair with water,Oiled scalp with JBCO mix,BF Castor seed cream on top,Walnut oil to seal...

Happy Hair Growing!

choctaw

Dyin' calling us Oily Head Chilluns!:lol: :lol: :lol: :nono: (You a mess)

Speaking of which, did a Warm Water Oil Rinse with Burdock Root Oil with Ceramides. Finished up this Oil. Won't replace.

choctaw

Dyin' calling us Oily Head Chilluns!:lol: :lol: :lol: :nono: (You a mess)

Speaking of which, did a Warm Water Oil Rinse with Burdock Root Oil with Ceramides. Finished up this Oil. Won't replace.

:grin:
You ladies are posting awesome combinations. These threads are a great resource. Every one can find something that will improve their hair/scalp at a reasonable price.

:grin:
You ladies are posting awesome combinations. These threads are a great resource. Every one can find something that will improve their hair/scalp at a reasonable price.

@choctaw

This is Sooo True.:yep:

Plus, it can help you diminish your Oil Stash, if you didn't know what to do with them. (Like Me):perplexed.

I am just so happy & relieved to be getting rid of some of these Oils. :lol:

But every time I get closer to thinking I've gotten it under control, I find another bottle.:blush: (or buy one).:nono:

I really suck at updating in challenges :ohwell:

For the past couple of weeks I have been been doing oil rinses with hot six oil. I really love this oil. I feel like I can use it for any and everything. Prepoos, oil rinses, sealing. I love this stuff.

Back