hisandher.com

caramelty

Question ladies anyone that has ordered a lacefront from them how long did it take for you to recieve your unit? and how do you thin it out?

if u choose the free shipping then it is via ups ground from california. they have other shipping options too b/c if u live on the east coast then its gonna take like a FULL 7 business days...

i pulled the hair outta the hairline a lil at a time by hand. it took like 2 hours :mad:... u can also use thinning shears....

thanks for replying Carmend do you think that for my first lace front the amber is okay I want to have it buy November 27th and I want it thinned out and dyed for my b-day.....also what glue should I get? Thanks again

another question which one do I get?

msp. I was looking on their site and there is like 4 different sizes and types of tape which one do you recommend?

I purchased the tight grip glue at coolpiece.com. Tightgrip is sold other places but I think coolpiece is the cheapest. I used the Euroflex tape at adventhair.com

Ive never used his and hers tapes/glues so I cant speak on that...

What colors are you all ordering the Amber in? Also, does anyone have photos in their album with that specific unit?

TIA

carmend and msp have photos in their albums......I just looked at carmends again and I am about to place my order I am trying to decide if I want to get a 1B or get a #6 anyway it goes I want it dyed and layered more I want like 3-4 shades or browns and blondes but I think that will be to drastic I don't know...........carmend you are a bad sister you wore that wig for 6 weeks straight?

Thanks carmend. Very nice photos :yep:

Now for some questions:

How long have you had yours?

How does it hold up? Does it shed much?

Can you put it up in a ponytail, or just wear it down?

TIA

caramelty... based on what ive seen people who order the lighter colors tend NOT to like the wig... seems like the lighter ones look more wiggy or something.... so u may take that into consideration and do a search here b/c there are a couple of people on here who have gotten the lighter colors and u may want to read what they've said...

Andreamarie...

How long have you had yours?
I wore the wig everyday for almost 3 months

How does it hold up? Does it shed much?
Held up very well... Shed a little... Moreso after I abused it at the beach

Can you put it up in a ponytail, or just wear it down?
I have a pic in a very low pontail... Thats all u could get away w/on this one... Very similar to a regular wig in that respect...

Thanks for replying carmend :)

I will probably be ordering mine soon...

Do you suggest NOT wearing it daily?

Also, what color did you order?

TIA

I wore mine daily so I would suggest it :) As for color, I purchased a 1B and a 1.... The one in the pics in fotki is the 1B

andreamaria said:
Thanks for replying carmend :)

I will probably be ordering mine soon...

Do you suggest NOT wearing it daily?

Also, what color did you order?

TIA

Back