Lenzi's Request Results

Naijaqueen said:
Hmm I wonder what Ms Sue's hair looks like...I know I cant be the only one thinking about that :grin:

yes, I have been thinking the same thing.

Guys, I got mine this weekend and I don't like it.

Not saying that it may not work, but I don't like the greasiness of it. Here is a pic of my jar that I already started digging in. I took a little out to melt it thinking that would make it easier to use with my braids. :ohwell:

lenzi-vi.jpg

Last edited:
diamoness said:
I thought our hair is always growing.....its just that all follicles are not active at the same time. Whille half of our hair is resting phase, the other half is in growing phase and vice versa.

Girl, I have no idea. I was trying to explain it the best way I could remember it from Ms. Sue. I don't really anticipate this product becoming a favorite among alot of people just based off of the vendor review anyway. Alot of peopel seem to be having problems with customer service and receiving their products.

I just received my order in the mail today. I ordered the grease on 7/16. Mine is an off white color, I did not feel any tingle after I applied the grease either :ohwell:. I hope this works for me.

LOL

In agreement with the posts wanting to know the ingredients and wanting to see progress pics.

JamericanGurl said:
Here's my dumb question of the day...What's the ingrdients and is this stuff FDA or Whoever approved?
Just asking! :confused:

wow, i wonder why none of us have had people stopping us to remark on our hair growth after one use? :lachen: :lachen: ah, i'll give this a few more weeks.

well im going to use it until it runs out...but i dont think i will be purchasing it again..i have so many growth products(ORS fertilzer and Surge/s-curl/and infusim and WHGO) that im using...so i really wldnt know if this product is working...and i cant really see if my growth has been successful because i have my hair braided up :) :(

I receive my Lenzi's request today, it was $2.53 for shipping I paid $3.85 for shipping. My jar was taped shut also, it has a herbal smell and the color is a light yellow, I canceled my claim with paypal also. Is it me or do this grease smell a little like wild growth oil

Last edited:
Bumping for updates. Anyone?

I may have felt the premonition of a scalp tingle when I greased my scalp with LR before my braidout this weekend. It was all very subtle, you understand.

I bought it, tried it a couple of times and decided to not use it anymore. I felt like it made me feel a little itchy. I have a very sensitive scalp and have to be careful. I didn't think it was worth the risk.

Order: Thurs. Sept 1
Received: Tuesdau Sept. 6 (good timing considering Labor Day)
Package arrived taped, inside a ziploc bag, and packaged as normal (inside a box with stuffing).

Its yellowish (subtle greenish) tint, typical hair grease consistency, and no strong order. I normally wear an oil mixture on my scalp of ylang ylang, almond, and avocado oil which smells stronger than this.

I will try to take pics with my camera phone, because there is a specific area of my hair that I am trying to grow back (edged and the top part of my hair where some highlights broke off ). Just as an FYI my hair has been in the shedding stages for the better part of this year so I'm not trying to expect an overnight miracle.

I'm looking forward to using this so we shall see.

LOL :lachen: :lol: :lachen: I was thinking the same thing. still :lachen:
tal said:
You know what? When she said she was in the kitchen, I was thinking she was cooking food! :lol: I didn't realize she was in the kitchen cooking up batches of product! :lachen:

cocopuff said:
Maybe your hair wasn't in its "growing" cycle. I think Ms. Sue said that your hair grows in cycles or something and that if it isn't in a growing phase then you might not get as much as you should, but that if your hair is in its growing phase, then you would get more accelerated growth with the grease. Maybe you could try again later to see if it works then.
What's a growing cycle :confused: . Sounds more like an excuse for those it doesn't work on :lol: :lachen: .Or is there really a such thing as a growing cycle?????//

I don't know. The first jar didn't really do anything except save my scalp (itchy dryness). The second jar gave me 1/2 an inch in two weeks. I'm back in school so I'll post pics when I get a chance. I'm just using oils and this grease. All of the other water based products caused me to shed like you wouldn't believe. Once I eased up on those, my hair thanked me for it.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
What's a growing cycle :confused: . Sounds more like an excuse for those it doesn't work on :lol: :lachen: .Or is there really a such thing as a growing cycle?????//

Yes there is a "growing cycle". You hair basically has three phases: growth, rest, and fall out(or what some refer to as shedding). If you go to google and do a search on "hair growth cycles" a lot of information on this will come up. :)

Also someone mentioned earlier why there are instructions to wash hands afterwards? Ms Sue says that this will grow hair anywhere it touches so to avoid getting the product on your face/skin/etc. so she advises that you wash your hands immediately afterwards.

I put this on last night and so far, my scalp is tingling in a few spots. :)

KansasHalo said:
Yes there is a "growing cycle". You hair basically has three phases: growth, rest, and fall out(or what some refer to as shedding). If you go to google and do a search on "hair growth cycles" a lot of information on this will come up. :)

Also someone mentioned earlier why there are instructions to wash hands afterwards? Ms Sue says that this will grow hair anywhere it touches so to avoid getting the product on your face/skin/etc. so she advises that you wash your hands immediately afterwards.

I put this on last night and so far, my scalp is tingling in a few spots. :)

Another thing to note is that all the hair strands do not go through the same cycle at the same time. So you should see some type of growth if the product works for you.

Keen said:
Another thing to note is that all the hair strands do not go through the same cycle at the same time. So you should see some type of growth if the product works for you.
so true, it shouldnt take a whole jar for a person to see results, I jumped on Lenzi, used it for 1.5weeks-2weeks, felt like it wasnt doing much for me, so sticking with MTG and surge that I'm certain of.

Naijaqueen said:
so true, it shouldnt take a whole jar for a person to see results, I jumped on Lenzi, used it for 1.5weeks-2weeks, felt like it wasnt doing much for me, so sticking with MTG and surge that I'm certain of.

:) I hear ya loud and clear..... but that's not true for me. Some weeks my hair likes certain products and during others it doesn't. NTM was the bomb when I first used it but after three weeks my hair said "get that stuff the hell away from me". :lol: My hair's always been funny like that. :ohwell:

Back